Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Jets vs Saints
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 2:54 pm

This is gonna be great. Can't wait to hear all the excuses Saints fans make after getting their asses beat.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 3:42 pm

The new york jets are a pathetic organization whose all-time record is 334-401-8. In the past 40 years, they made it to the playoffs a mere 12 times. Their all-time best player, Joe Namath, had a 50% career completion rate. He threw 173 TDs and 220 INTs. The guy won one big game and sucked for the rest of his career. Jeff Hostetler has a more impressive resume.

I'm not saying the Saints have a long history of winning, I'm just saying the jets suck and any jet fan who's excited about this season knows in his heart of hearts that their annual December collapse is right around the corner.

I think it will be a good game and I think the Saints will win. I also think anyone who thinks the jets are some kind of juggernaut after a mere three games needs to get his head examined. The jets suck. Always have, always will.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 3:54 pm

The guy won one big game and sucked for the rest of his career.

yeah, but he banged a lot of sweet tail.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 3:56 pm

The Saints are the most pathetic franchise in the history of the NFL. That is indisputable. They've never even won ANYTHING. At least The Jets have a World Championship to their credit. Can't wait to hear your "expert analysis" on Monday after you lose. (I'm a Giants fan btw.)
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 4:11 pm

I'm a Giants fan btw.
then go put your hand in Eli's breadbasket
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm a Giants fan btw.

So shut the fuck up until October 18.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 4:37 pm

No way. The Saints will already be exposed for the joke they are by then.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 4:46 pm

No way.

Damn, I thought you were going to agree to shut the fuck up.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 4:48 pm

He never will... he is too bored! Guess the Giants are not giving him enough action!
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 4:54 pm

The Saints are a loser team from a loser town with loser fans.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 5:13 pm

I will be at the game, and they have Stella on draft at the Superdome, so nanny nanny boo boo.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 5:15 pm

Also, what kind of name is Rex Ryan? Is the guy a private detective from a film noir movie or something?
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 5:19 pm

Wait, they have Stella on draft at the Superdome?
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah, it's a new thing. Something to do with the Belgians buying Anheuser Busch I guess.

A scant $8.50 for a pint.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 7:23 pm

NY Great, Al Toon.
NOLA Great, Morten Andersen. ( Maybe Bobby Herbert..?)
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 7:41 pm

Al Toon is the best you could do? I'll take Rickey Jackson or pat swilling any day.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 9:21 pm

Does Kiln count? I thought not.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 10:22 pm

its gonna be a dirty sanchez sunday for the jets.

and you guys are forgetting that JOE NAMATH WEARS FUCKING PANTYHOSE!
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 1:58 am

Joe Namath sucks. Joe Thiesman sucks even worse.
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 3:24 am

drunk Joe doing color comments (blue) with a talking midget from New Jersey, something like, "Andria, can I guess kiss you?" Priceless
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 5:26 am

isn't this supposed to be the Jets vs the Sharks?

I Feel Pretty!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 7:38 pm

I've been watching those "experts" shows on the NFL network for the last 2 hours.

Ned you wanna place a wager on this game?
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 10:41 am

No, but I wish I was going with you to the game. It would be a blast. I'd buy you Stellas all day. Jets will win though. New York rules!
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 5:29 pm

bobby hebert rules!!! led the michigan panthers to a USFL title!!
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 6:09 pm

the cajun cannon! he is now a commentator on saints radio.
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 6:36 pm

Went to school with a girl surnamed Hebert. She pronounced it He-Bert. That made my lil quarter-coonass heart sad.
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 1:11 am

bobby hebert rules!!! led the michigan panthers to a USFL title!!

hebert to anthony carter was a deadly combination! ken lacey running the ball.

espn has this new film project going. some look interesting, some not but despite the boring clips in this link, i'm looking forward to this one....

http://30for30.espn.com/film/small-potatoes-who-killed-the-usfl.html
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 12:58 pm

Warming up with G-Men vs Chiefs (Giants already up 14-3). Will have some nice cold Stellas with The Jets vs Saints at 4 (can't wait!). Nice nitecap with Steelers vs Chargers. And of course Monday night with Favre and the Vikings vs Green Bay. No wonder the NFL is #1.
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 6:11 pm

mighty quiet aren't you riggler?
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 6:57 pm

Damn dirk!
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 8:32 pm

Joe Thiesman sucks even worse.

Dutch? Fuck. You.
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 8:37 pm

drunk Joe doing color comments (blue) with a talking midget from New Jersey, something like, "Andria, can I guess kiss you?" Priceless

Dear "tet",
Put down the "poetry" and step away from the NFL.
You may be needed at the "college doesn't appreciate me" class.
Thanks.
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 8:38 pm

Meanwhile, how'd Dallas do today?
I heard they were playing, or something.
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 8:57 pm | Edited by: Wire

Dallas lost to a now 4-0 team.
Washington beat a now 0-4 team by a field goal.

Dallas and Washington both beat TB, so that's a wash.
Dallas beat Carolina (0-4) and Washington beat STL (0-4)
Dallas and Washington both lost to NYG, so that's a wash.
Dallas lost to Denver (4-0) and Washington lost to Detroit (1-3)

So, math and all, Dallas and Washington suck.
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 9:01 pm

Dallas got beat?
Aw, shucks.
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 10:11 pm

Err, DC beat Detroit. Freudian typo.
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 12:37 am

This is gonna be great. Can't wait to hear all the excuses Saints fans make after getting their asses beat.

Can't wait to hear your "expert analysis" on Monday after you lose.

No way. The Saints will already be exposed for the joke they are by then.

The Saints are a loser team from a loser town with loser fans.

Final score:
Saints 1
Blowhards 0
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 7:57 am

Ned you wanna place a wager on this game?
No, but I wish I was going with you to the game.

Being a pussy paid off for you! Congrats!
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 8:15 am

Dallas got beat?
Aw, shucks.

Yeah but not by DETROIT!
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 8:26 am

No, but I wish I was going with you to the game.
I wish too cuz Jason and Martel could have screamed in your face!
Oh Diggler....
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 9:26 am

my screamer is all screamed out. luckily there's two weeks in which to recover.
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 9:49 am

Pffft. Sharper was the difference in the game. And Sanchez's turnovers. Plus The Jets didn't really react to the stacked line. And Breese didn't do nothing. The Giants will demolish The Saints.
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 10:04 am

Whatever. The Giants will be lucky if they can beat the Raiders this week.
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 10:21 am

Alls I'm saying is there's no way Drew Breese is better than Eli or Roestlisberger. Maybe equal to Rivers-another guy who never won nothing. That would arguably make him tied for 5th best. And that kid in Chicago ain't bad neither. (I think I seen King Louie in the stands on tv wearing a tank top yesterday.)
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 10:42 am

I think I seen King Louie in the stands on tv wearing a tank top yesterday.

this just proves how delusional you are.
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 11:41 am

Pffft. Sharper was the difference in the game. And Sanchez's turnovers. Plus The Jets didn't really react to the stacked line. And Breese didn't do nothing.

Can't wait to hear your "expert analysis" on Monday after you lose.

Thanks for your loser "expert analysis".
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 2:47 pm

this just proves how delusional you are.

That's it! You're never hanging out with me and Kanye.
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 3:07 pm

You're never hanging out with me and Kanye

fag.
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 4:37 pm

the best thing about the NFL is all the trash talk.

the game, the league and the spectacle are pathetic. (not to mention the "fans" and the "players")

so keep it up with the trash talk already.
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 5:16 am

Sanchez's turnovers
likes to spit, bite his nails and pick his nose
and gaze as the clock runs down..
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 9:10 am

the best thing about the NFL is all the trash talk.

the game, the league and the spectacle are pathetic.

Totally wrong. Have you actually been watching the games this year?
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 11:45 am

OK, you're right.

I've seen some improvement in the product this year, and my interest is piqued.
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 12:25 pm

Ladies & Gentlemen, BOBBY HEBERT!!!
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 5:38 pm

OK, you're right.
damn skippy!
Posted: Oct 9, 2009 10:36 am

[i]Pffft. Sharper was the difference in the game. And Sanchez's turnovers. Plus The Jets didn't really react to the stacked line. [i]

yes! you are right! all of this did contribute to how we WON!

Nah, we've ruined your winning streak before, we'll do it again on the 18th.
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 1:15 pm

jets will get smoked on national television tonight. The Saints exposed them as chumps. The mighty Miami Dolphins will merely display that fact to the United States of America.

Mark Sanchez will continue his turnover streak. The announcers will talk about his "it factor" before the game and will talk about his poor play when it is over.

The Giants looked good yesterday. Next week they play a Varsity team.
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 1:44 pm

The Saints won't be playing The Jets next week, Chump. Enjoy your last week of unbeateness.

(And don't take any handicapping advice from Womb Raider. Bwahahaha!!!)
Posted: Oct 18, 2009 9:05 pm

The Saints won't be playing The Jets next week, Chump. Enjoy your last week of unbeateness.
Breese didn't do nothing
Breese 369 yrds
Manning 178 yrdsa
sad trombone to you dir.
Posted: Oct 18, 2009 10:14 pm

yes yes yes yes yes. Geaux Saints!!!!!

Boys outplayed and outcoached the Giants beautifully. The entire team was amazing! Jets: check Giants: check Bills: check. NY: check

what's next? oh, haha, the dolphins. <3 it! been a long time coming. feels good!
Posted: Oct 18, 2009 10:27 pm

in case that was directed at me, my earlier post was refering to when you all were 5-0 and thought you had it in the bag once before and we ruined your streak then. i was saying we did it then and we would do it again today. which we did. by far.

so, come on, hater, let's hear the excuses why drew was brees was better then manning today.
Posted: Oct 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Did you choke on your Stella Riggler?

The incredible wedding gifts just keep coming!
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 3:15 pm

If it makes you losers feel good to win a few games I can live with that. We just won a Superr Bowl the year before last with mostly this same group. You guys still haven't won ANYTHING EVER. Please remember this as you gloat giddily. We'll see who's laughing in January.
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm

you started this trash talk, loser fan. your team is no where near as awesome this year as you think. good job on that super bowl win. but this season, we are better than you. this seasonal game kinda changes, uh, SEASONALLY. Bwahahaha

You guys still haven't won ANYTHING EVER
we won against you on Sunday.

we'll still be laughing in january. i am proud that you didnt create some excuse for manning's retaredation this Sunday! Yup, Giants aren't looking as intimidating as everyone made them out to be. Oh well, Maybe next year, Dawlin. Til then, stop hating and mind your own teams ability before you start slinging mud just to be a dick.
Posted: Oct 21, 2009 9:32 am

6-0 Baby!

Go Broncos!

Saints look gooooooood. Hope to see them in the Super Bowl.
Posted: Oct 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Please remember this as you gloat giddily.

I feel a woo coming on, cuz. I feel a woo coming on, cuz
WOO
There it was
I feel some woos coming on, cuz. A couple woos coming on, cuz
WOO, WOO
There they was
I feel a woo coming on, cuz. I feel a woo coming on, cuz
WOO
There it was
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm

huh...
jets and saints are looking pretty good.
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 6:33 pm

There's still another round to go...
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 7:10 pm

go colts
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 8:48 pm

SAINTS!
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 8:54 pm

There's still another round to go...
we'll never forget you BRENT
Posted: Jan 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Dutch? Fuck. You.
Dude, I'll kick yer ass..last October I will!!
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 11:58 am

Jets looked awesome in the second half yesterday. Ground it and pound it as Rex says. Derrell Revis rules as does Shonn Greene and Thomas Jones. Sanchez played superbly aside from that one INT which the defense and special teams stepped up and bailed him out of. Chargers are a bunch of chokers just like The Cowboys. Jets will destroy The Colts and beat The Saints in The Super Bowl. J-E-T-S- Jets Jets Jets!
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 12:34 pm

I've talked a bunch of shit about the jets on these boards.

I admit it: the jets do not suck. They're damn good. They have taken an amazing string of lucky breaks (Colts resting starters, Bengals not trying in the first game, Bengals kicker missing 2 FGs in second game, Chargers kicker missing 3 FGs yesterday, crappy coaching by Norv Turner) and made the most of it.

They're not a dominant team, and I think they'll lose to the Colts, but they're pretty damn good and I'll give em their due.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Al Toon is the best you could do?

I always admired the one-eyed phenom and all-time great Jets receiver, Wesley Walker. San Diego is a historically pathetic post season franchise and therefore provide no yard stick to assess the Jets chances of squeaking by Indy. BTW, it's always a wonderful day in the Gonerhood when Dallas loses a playoff game.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 2:37 pm

I liked the ol' Cleveland Steamer that the Cowboys got from the Vikings yesterday.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 2:49 pm

BTW, it's always a wonderful day in the Gonerhood when Dallas loses a playoff game.
Bring it on haters! They managed to win a playoff game and break their Dec/Jan curse. They finally had a decet season. Not too bad, just ask Pittsburg, Greenbay, Philadelpia and New York and any other team watching on TV.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 5:34 pm

all this great shit talk makes me want to watch some of these games
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 6:36 pm

They managed to win a playoff game and break their Dec/Jan curse.

Those are some pretty low standards for "America's Team". One playoff win in 12 years and you go 3-2 in Dec/Jan. Congrats. Your GM knows nothing about football, your coach is the definition of average, and your QB is a choker.

You're still living off the players Bill Parcells drafted. With Jerry Jones as GM, expect a slow decline towards a perennial 8-8 team. And you know it.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 9:01 am

Your just pissed we beat the Saints and shattered your undefeated dreams.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 11:07 am

Your just pissed we beat the Saints and shattered your undefeated dreams.

I hate the Cowboys for better reasons than that!
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Being a Cowboys fan is like being a Cubs and a Yankees fan rolled into one. You are universally hated, yet rarely win anything.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Exactly. Plus your team is full of dirty quitters.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Being a Cowboys fan is like being a Cubs and a Yankees fan rolled into one. You are universally hated, yet rarely win anything.

Rarely win anything? Recently, yes. But the Cowpies were an offensive juggernaut in the early-mid 90s, winning three championships, and won two championships in the 70s.

Universally hated. Yes. Fuck the Cowboys.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Come on, Carney! Rarely win anything?!?!?

That's another reason to hate the Cowboys: their fans are spoiled. Your team's got 5 Super Bowl wins!
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 4:52 pm

But not in 13-14 years. That's a pretty good dry spell.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Cowbloys new entertainment stadium looks like a giant zit!
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 1:29 am

Saints and Jets would be an awesome Superbowl!
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 8:45 am

But not in 13-14 years. That's a pretty good dry spell.

Keep hanging yourself, I'll give you more rope.
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 10:40 am

Hey that's legitimate, 2 championships in the 70's and 3 in the 90s and only 2 division championships in the last decade. But we are most profitable sports franchise in America.

You're just a Cowboy hater AndyB. I'll still root for the Saints despite your poor sportsmanship.
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 10:54 am

I'm actively rooting against the Saints just because of all of you people.
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 11:59 am

Sure you are. You should be rooting for your beloved G-Men. Oh wait....
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 12:10 pm

You guys leaving town again for the big game? I don't blame you. Gonna be pretty hard to take getting knocked out of the playoffs by Brett Farve.
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 1:03 pm

ey that's legitimate, 2 championships in the 70's and 3 in the 90s and only 2 division championships in the last decade. But we are most profitable sports franchise in America.

You're just a Cowboy hater AndyB. I'll still root for the Saints despite your poor sportsmanship.

Carney, I'm not sure how old you are, but if you were born in the 70s, you were able to witness your team win 3 Super Bowls with your adult sensibilities.

Therefore, you have lost any and all right to complain about how your team doesn't win anything. Its got nothing to do with hating the Cowboys. 10 of the 32 teams have never won a Super Bowl. 6 additional teams have only won one Super Bowl. Your favorite team has five!
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm not gonna waste my time talking trash on here. Rich, expect a phone call from us on Sunday night after the Saints win and the Jets lose, say 11 p.m. your time.
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Over the past 6+ years following this site I have to say the venom and bile coming out of a loser's mouth such as Ned's is the one great drawback of visiting the Goner Board. What a miserable SOB...

Go Saints!
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Go Saints!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Carney, I'm not sure how old you are, but if you were born in the 70s,
Born in 64, but I didn't start following the cowboys until I moved to
TX in 86. Was a Bears fan previous to moving south.

Your favorite team has five!
They should have more! On paper, they are the best team in the league. In reality, Romo still makes stupid game changing mistakes. Jerry Jones has no business micro managing a team. And they were outcoached last week. They should have made adjustments at halftime and had a collective gut check.

At this point, all the teams are great and capable of beating anyone left. It's all a mind game at this point: who wants it more?
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Carney, happy with the Wade Philips extension?
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 2:58 pm | Edited by: rich riggler

Yeah, you've really dazzled this board with your brilliance over the past 6 + years, "Colbito." (It says you signed up in 2005-that would be 5 years, genius.) All I remember you from was being the loser who got his record store destroyed by Katrina and then fled town until everything got cleaned up unlike Wombraider who stayed in New Orleans like a man. You have no right to call yourself a Saints fan. Next!
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 3:14 pm

That's some low shit right there.

Oh, and he said he was "following" the board for 6+ years. You don't need to sign up to follow the board. Learn to read.
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Mind your own business.
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 5:45 pm

That's some low shit right there.
yup.
colbito is a stand up dude.
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Stand up dudes don't attack people for no reason.
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 6:00 pm

lighten up
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 6:21 pm

You're either delusional or you're just fucking with us.
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 9:18 pm

That's your entire life on this board
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 9:21 pm

=
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 10:22 am

Carney, happy with the Wade Philips extension?
Not really, although he deserves it at this point. He's a great defensive coordinator and Jerry's lapdog. He' a good coach, but he ain't no bum Phillips.
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 4:54 am

I want to see the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Not only will my civic pride improve, all the Wisconsonians that for whatever reason live in Minnesota will SHUT THE FUCK UP about how the Vikes never brought it all back home. But most importantly, I will get a whole bunch of money.

It's a win/win situation. It would be okay if the Saints make it, seeings how they've never done it, but the last time the Vikings lost the Super Bowl, Sid Vicious was playing bass for the Sex Pistols.
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 5:43 am

I gooooooooooogled it. Really the last time the Vikings lost the Super Bowl was '77. Matlock could've been dragging the bottom end. Don't know for sure who was playing bass for the Sex Pistols back then...
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 8:58 am

GO SAINTS!
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 9:55 am

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 10:03 am

Prince releases vikings song...

and FUCK Little Wayne!
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 10:57 am

Prince releases vikings song...

Wheh!!! At least Prince is in my corner and that one other rapper. Damn, I need to get out of my vacuum. I didn't even recognize any of the newscasters from Fox9. Whatever happened to Robin Robinson?
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 12:52 pm

''FUCK Little Wayne!''

He better hope he don't wind up in Angola... or OPP.
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 1:03 pm

He better hope he don't wind up in Angola... or OPP.

i think he would enjoy it in there..showertime!
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 4:41 pm | Edited by: Thee Gilded Chimera

I hate to piss in everybody's Wheaties, but uhhh, no wait, no I don't. I predict a Vikings' victory!
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 7:20 pm

I remeber this song from when i was a kid! Origional WHO DAT song from Aron Nevillee and the SAINTS!!

WHO DAT!
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 3:52 pm

'' i think he would enjoy it in there.. showertime! ''

If the other inmates ever found out about this he wouldn't live long enough to drop the soap.
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 5:09 pm

When do the Jets and Saints play next?
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 5:13 pm

and do they stream it online?
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Whatever. The Vikings got fucked over.
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Eat a fuck you sandwich Ned
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Bent over
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 9:53 pm

WHO DAT!
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 9:54 pm

I missed the games today because of work.
Are the Redskins playing the superbowl?
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Are the Redskins playing the superbowl?
Nyet. They're skipping the Pro Bowl, too.
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Who Dat Mother fuckers!
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 11:32 pm | Edited by: electrified donkey

Yup.
I have been waiting for this all season Riggler...
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 11:36 pm

I was hoping the jets would win so it would be true jets vs. saints in the bowl.

riggler you should go back to creating and promoting bad music. or kill yourself. doesn't really matter.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 1:58 am

he quit the goner board again because i told him to lighten up.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 7:39 am

Amazing. Saints are amazing. All I could say all night was, Drew Brees is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you New Orleans.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 11:06 am

When do the Jets and Saints play next?

afc east plays nfc south again in 2013 but it's dependent on where the two teams finish.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm

AGREED
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 5:40 pm

and FUCK Little Wayne!

Benedict Weezy, get ready to be ass-raped in jail for the next year....
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 8:36 pm

The Saints have been known to upset certain households.
Favre and his loyalists are unattractive.
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 8:53 pm

he quit the goner board again because i told him to lighten up.
This is just like when that punk kid killed Omar Little.
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 9:35 pm

he'll be back. they never really go away.

who dat!
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 10:09 pm

This is just like when that punk kid killed Omar Little.

Fuck you. I haven't seen Season 5 yet! Goddammit!
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 10:27 pm

She's joking! Omar could never die.

Congrats, Saints. Super Bowl.

Now go out and win it!
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 10:16 am

SAINTS WIN!!!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®