Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / New Eddy Current Suppression Ring Album
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 10:40 am

Better than the first one even! Just saying.
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 10:54 am

which one? newly released first album?

both are INSANE!
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 11:01 am

The black one. Is that old? It's great. Playing it again right now for good measure.
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 11:12 am

Yeah, that's the first one. Damn it's good. Watched "You Let Me Be Honest With You" this morning off the Gonerfest 4 dvd... INTENSE! (off the 2nd, but still amazing)

eddy current is the best!
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 11:22 am

Just sold one of the black ones on the second play. Sold two of the pink one yesterday. The band that sells itself! Damn, this black album is good! ECSR rules!
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 11:52 am

Gonerfest 4 dvd..
is that in circulation now?
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 11:56 am

dont forget the ECSR 7" That Time of Day b/w It Aint Cheap and Noise in my Head. Just played that. I d-loaded that free MP3 stuff off of Primary Colours,,onto my ipod..then road my bike around after the bar pretty drunk...sounds real good in JVC earbuds. Hope they return to the states SOON! cuz I missed that shit at gf4.
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm

a little birdie was chirping in my ear about next spring
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 12:55 pm

next spring = new album.

november = gonerfest 4 dvd. it's WORTH THE WAIT!
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 3:04 pm

So glad it's going through. The CD is absolutely killer, too. I haven't been this excited about a CD in a long time. The ECSR track is on there, but the Thomas Function two-fer, the Barbaras, Head, hell, the whole thing; really fantastic.
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Oh, and yes, Been listening to that new re-release for ECSR's first one quite a bit. That is, until TJ Honeysuckle sent me an Olivia Newton John "I'll Bet You a Kangaroo" 45...
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 5:16 pm

I think I like the other newest one better.
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

That is, until TJ Honeysuckle sent me an Olivia Newton John "I'll Bet You a Kangaroo" 45...

ONJ vs. ECSR? Now that's some nude mud wrestling I'd like to referee.
Posted: Sep 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Wasn't Onj a member of Septic Death?
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 2:18 am

sweet. i can't wait to see the head footage! annnnnd the escr. geebus that was such a good time.
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Marked Men. Intense Hi-Tone show.
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Marked Men. Intense Hi-Tone show.

indeed - they ruled it that night - fuck.
Posted: Sep 21, 2009 8:08 pm

too bad they no longer exist..super fuckin cool fuckers!! and I forgot all their names. Awesome.
Posted: Sep 22, 2009 3:27 am

The black one.

With "Insufficient Funds" on it, the very first ECSR song I ever heard. Heard that and thought, "Holy shit, WHAT WAS THAT?!" I'll for sure have to try and make it up if they play Chicago again.
Posted: Sep 22, 2009 8:36 am

The new old album (the black one) is sick. That first song with the one note is the best. Plus the song with the strummy guitar that sounds like Wire and the one with the killer drum beat. And Insufficient Funds! Any band that could make 2 records this great is an all-time great band. Probably the only band I'd actually leave the house to see.
Posted: Sep 22, 2009 8:47 am

the first black one (before the red one) is definitely good...yo-yo man rulez, but I'm glad I heard 'primary colours' first, because for a second album, that's the better one over the black one (first one) imo...showing they're only getting better...
And 'demons demands' is great too, so expectations for their third one are high!

Any band that could make 2 records this great is an all-time great band.
+1
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 11:05 am

Yo Yo Man=best song ever.
Posted: Sep 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Best current band going by far in my mind. Love the first album; love the second album.
Posted: Sep 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Yo Yo Man=best song ever.

Is that the one about the fishing boat? That's the one I like.
Posted: Sep 29, 2009 7:05 pm

I was blasting ECSR while camping and a buddy of mine told me that they sounded like "Fugazi fucks New Bomb Turks".
Posted: Oct 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Just sold 3 copies of ECSR-1 black one, 2 pink. I should be getting royalties...
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 6:32 am

Rigger, I told you to check that album out like 87 years ago.

The guitarist is also in the Ooga Boogas (no, not Bazooka Joe's never happening fanrag), another band worth dangling participles for.
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 12:12 am

Yes, ECSR slay! They've been recording a 3rd album too, saw them play a set of all-new-tunes a couple of months ago, there's no dropping off!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®