Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / What's your favorite fridge magnet?
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 5:56 am

Mine is prolly the local real estate guy's calendar. Or the Vietnamese bakery's opening hours one.
Do you think less of bands/labels who do these? What?
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 9:52 am

Juke Joint Festival magnet or the jr millionaire's self portraits- turned -magnet
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 9:53 am

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 10:27 am

I like the state magnates you get at Stuckey's. I always wanted to get all 50 and put them together on my fridge until I realized they're all the same size regardless of how big a state is supposed to be in relation to the other states. What a load of horseshit!
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 10:47 am

Sheriff Harry Lee. Going for $8 bux plus a magnet these days. Cash in Nolamites!
URL
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 10:56 am

I've got one/some that has the main Simpsons characters (Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa, Maggie) bodies, but, you can change their clothes, eyes, hair, mouths, expressions with other Simpsons characters. Hours of fun and any one who goes to our refrigerator falls captive to it's awesomeness.
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 11:43 am

Have a Nancy & Sluggo ceramic figurines walking together that's pretty cool, but it fell off and now Nancy's head is chipped
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 11:57 am

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 8:10 pm

I like the state magnates you get at Stuckey's.
Is that the Gas Station/Convenience Store they have in the Southern States..? if it is I think we stopped there and my friends bought some cool magnets, they had killer skull ashtrays as well.
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Boomland has state magnets too, but I don't recall if they were all sized the same.
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 7:17 am

The world's largest collection of fridge magnets (it's in Guinness, apparently) is a few blocks away from me. They display 1% of their inventory in this old guy thrift/workshop, and it's insane at that. I got a mini-jukebox with actual songtags on a swivel and if you push a button it plays an "Achy Breaky Heart" sounding electro thing (twice).
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 7:51 am

Carrie has a fridge magnet that looks like a taco with googly eyes.
It's made out of felt.
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 7:58 am

dog on a tucker box
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 8:34 am

my favorite have bottle openers incorporated in the design.
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 8:52 am

Boomland has state magnets too, but I don't recall if they were all sized the same.

They are.
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 9:28 pm

I like the state magnates you get at Stuckey's. I always wanted to get all 50 and put them together on my fridge until I realized they're all the same size regardless of how big a state is supposed to be in relation to the other states. What a load of horseshit!

Still do it! Then you'll get to see what the United States would look like if every state was to suddenly become the same size
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 9:39 pm

equality!
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 12:46 am

beer bottle opener
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 2:15 am | Edited by: dutch hercules

Where do ya get them cute little "put your little phrase's together.." type magnets?
Posted: Sep 4, 2009 11:47 pm

Where do ya get them cute little "put your little phrase's together.." type magnets?

I got the sexy talk/flirty ones. They can be really funny when drunk friends stop by. Mostly they just end up on the floor & behind the fridge.
Posted: Sep 7, 2009 5:59 am

I got too many of these things.
They are the modern equivalent of the logo-ed ashtray.
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 8:04 am

What's you favorite midget magnet?
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm

I94 Bar.
Spooky Records.
USA Foods.
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm

the free FDH "terror visions" paper magnet with jay's fat gut hanging out.

keeps me from those cookies!
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 3:44 pm

I used to have a Pete Rose baseball card on my fridge held on by a fridge magnet but the card fell off and somebody threw it away or it slid under the fridge or something. Now my kid has a bunch of stuff on the fridge. I don't know what it is.
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 3:55 pm

state magnets

I recall car window decals in the shape/size of the state, but not sure about fridge magnets. Money making opportunity?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®