Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The Ultra Twist
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Go check out this primo weirdo Italiano rock and roll if you can catch any of the rest of their US tour!!! Excellent dudes and a shockingly killer show.

They got a bunch more dates, Cleveland to Detroit then Seattle and SF and places in between.
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 1:02 pm

I don't like foreign rock and roll (or current domestic for that matter).
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 6:41 pm

flame job rules !!!!
Posted: Aug 20, 2009 12:40 pm

playin with 'em in PDX on Wednesday. should be a blast!
Posted: Aug 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Posted: Aug 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 8:18 am

Petey, what happened in Portland. Broken English MySpace bulletins indicate some sort of fiasco.

Looks like they're looking for help from SF/Oakland people today too.
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 8:37 am

Posted: Aug 28, 2009 6:26 pm

IPetey, what happened in Portland

I assume they're referring to the fight that broke out while we were playing between a friend of ours and a drunk bar regular. Our drummer Jake got involved and he was in a pretty sore mood for the rest of the night.

There was also some drunken fan of ours who I don't know who was throwing shit at Pipsqueak because they weren't punk enough or some bullshit, but I think he was more trying to show his disapproval than to actually harm them. I gave him a good yelling at and he stopped.

They also double-booked the date in both Portland and Seattle so there was some confusion at the club whether the show was still happening. But all worked out in the end besides all the negative bullshit and less-than-stellar attendance. Ultra Twist and Pipsqueak were both great though and good folks.

Just another weird wednesday in north portland.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®