Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The SEC is run by idiots.
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm

I thought you meant the Securities and Exchange Commission
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 5:02 pm

No kidding! Did you know you have to take 4 years of Math in HS to play for Alabama? I only took 2 years of Math in HS and got a full scholarship to NYU. Wtf?
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Did you know you have to take 4 years of Math in HS to play for Alabama?

WHA? Well, I am pretty sure these days that most high schools make you take a math every year from 9th through 10th. I know they do in many Memphis city and Arkansas schools. God knows how these kids pass...
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 4:12 pm

They rescinded that shit.

Why would you ever need math to go to NYU? You def do to play football, though.
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm

are they going to block phone signals from getting into the stadiums or something because god only knows that you can text facebook to update your status. totally stupid. there's no way they can control it.
Posted: Aug 20, 2009 9:44 am

I think it is one of those notices that if you are caught texting etc, you'll be kicked out of the game. It is absolutely insane and just goes to show that the dumbass good ol boys in the SEC have no idea how the technology is even being utilized.

Good move SEC! Even more people HATE you; just when you are trying to legitimize yourselves nationally and become America's Conference or some shit.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®