Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Rotten Bitch of the day
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 4:23 pm

Posted: Aug 7, 2009 4:26 pm

big deal. the way they treat food animals is way more systematic and cruel, not to mention legal.
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 5:10 pm

I didn't think it was a competition.
Drowning animals, then posing for a smiley photo shoot is fucked up.
But I really don't give a shit what you think is a big deal.
Posted: Aug 7, 2009 7:04 pm

The picture is fucking deplorable. Fucking manager, too...

I wonder if her pink hair made her think she was doing something 'punk' like Rollins used to write about.

Shit pisses me off.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 12:02 am

I'd just like to know what she looks so damn happy about. That's about it.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 12:16 am

Incidentally, do y'all think this kind of shit might possibly be what Devo were on about?! [and I mean that dead seriously; no sarcasm for once]
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 2:07 am

there are kitties and puppies being beat in the head with iron bars and dropped still living but stunned into boiling water, cooked, and eaten in parts of china and korea every single day...

seriously, if you eat meat, save the bullshit outrage.

When they arrive at the slaughterhouse, the pigs that survive the trip are hung up by their back leg, all the while squealing and kicking. Then most are improperly stunned by the poorly trained staff. They have a knife plunged into their neck in another attempt to kill them. While they are still conscious these poor creatures are thrown into boiling water to boil the hair off of their bodies. Basically, these pigs are boiled alive... so they are not only scalded to death, but drowned too!

The chickens get a variety of diseases - some 6% die or are culled before they get to the slaughterhouse at 6 weeks of age. One cause of death is Sudden Death Syndrome (SDS), where birds suddenly flip over and die. SDS is due to a heart attack, and is related to growing too fast. Remember that these birds are only 6 weeks old!

At the slaughterhouse, their legs are snapped into shackles, their throats are cut, and they are immersed in scalding hot water to remove their feathers. Because they have no federal legal protection (birds are exempt from the Humane Methods of Slaughter Act), most are still conscious when their throats are cut open, and many are literally scalded to death in the feather-removal tanks after missing the throat cutter.

While "on the range," most cows receive inadequate veterinary care, and as a result, many die from infection and injury. Every winter, cattle freeze to death in states like Montana, Nebraska, and North Dakota. And every summer, cows collapse from heat stroke in states like Texas and Arizona. After about a year of facing the elements, cows are shipped to an auction lot and then across hundreds of miles to massive feedlots—feces- and mud-filled holding pens where they are crammed together by the thousands. Many arrive crippled or dead from the journey.

Cattle on feedlots are fed a very unnatural diet to fatten them up. This diet causes chronic digestive pain—imagine your worst case of gastritis never going away—and some of their innards actually become ulcerated and eventually rupture (the industry calls this condition "bloat"). According to a study published in the Journal of Animal Science, this diet also causes potentially fatal liver abscesses in as many as 32 percent of cattle raised for beef.

Animals are pumped full of bovine growth hormone (BGH), which contributes to painful inflammation of the udder known as "mastitis." (BGH is used throughout the U.S., but has been banned in Europe and Canada because of concerns over human health and animal welfare.)6 According to the industry's own figures, between 30 and 50 percent of dairy cows suffer from mastitis, an extremely painful condition.7

A cow's natural lifespan is 25 years, but cows used by the dairy industry are killed after only four or five years.8 An industry study reports that by the time they are killed, nearly 40 percent of dairy cows are lame because of the filth, intensive confinement, and the strain of constantly being pregnant and giving milk.9 Dairy cows are turned into soup, companion animal food, or low-grade hamburger meat because their bodies are too "spent" to be used for anything else.

This heinous treatment makes the calves ill, and they frequently suffer from anemia, diarrhea, and pneumonia. Frightened, sick, and alone, these calves are killed after only a few months of life. "Veal" is the flesh of a tortured, sick baby cow, and a byproduct of the milk industry.

This overcrowding causes many injuries, many are seriously injured to the point where they can no longer stand. The term for an animal that can no longer stand is a "downed animal." These animals are often kicked, prodded, and even pulled off of the trucks by their necks, oftentimes breaking their necks or inducing other injuries.

Once on the ground, these living, feeling creatures are left to die a long and painful death, instead of being humanely euthanized on the spot.

If a cow survives the auction process and transportation, then it's on to slaughter. First, they are supposed to be stunned, rendering them unconscious during the slaughter process. Due to inappropriate training and the speed of the slaughter line, the stunning does not generally render them unconscious. While the cows are still alive, they are hung upside down by a back leg. All the while kicking to try to get free. They can hear the other cows inside screaming. They then have their throat slit. It takes over 10 minutes for them to bleed to death. During which time, they are already being skinned and dismembered.

In one year, 2001, over 10 BILLION animals were killed just in the United States for food production.

http://www.hsus.org/farm/resources/research/welfare/welfare_overview.h tml
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 7:52 am

I signed it, and check out what I wrote. I\'m #2445
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 8:13 am

food animals are tortured, but it's not for the purpose of entertainment. if there was a better way to raise them for consumption by the 100s of milllions of people in the u.s. who choose to eat meat, that procedure might be in place. the girl in the article tortured the animals for personal pleasure. you really don't think there's a difference? i understand you're a natural born contrarian, but for some reason no one else wants to bring up the point i just made.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 10:06 am

Can you hear the warcries?
It's time to enlist!
We demand a sacrifice!!!

Incidentally, do y'all think this kind of shit might possibly be what Devo were on about?!

Probably -notice how this shit ONLY happens in Akron!
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 10:06 am

p.s. you're a retard.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:17 am

the girl in the article tortured the animals for personal pleasure. you really don't think there's a difference?
Exactly.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 1:20 pm

China and Korea aren't a part of the United States at the moment, jackass, and hence not exactly subject to the rules and laws of this country; I don't go for animal cruelty anywhere, but what happens outside these borders we can't exactly control

Even an animal slaughtered for food is slaughtered for a reason; I won't say for a good reason, but a reason nonetheless- not for some kinda sick amusement
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 1:50 pm

I thought it was a mercy killing.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 2:04 pm

notice how this shit ONLY happens in Akron!

hey!
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 2:09 pm

I was being fece-tious (because I thought fat boy's theory was full of shit).
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 2:20 pm

I thought it was a mercy killing.
the workers antagonized them into fighting each other, to the point that one was paralyzed and missing an eye - ya know, rather than taking care of them.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 4:43 pm | Edited by: dont wanna be a fat boy

I didn't say that kind of thing only happened in Akron and it wasn't a theory; next time don't use college-boy words you can't spell either, retard
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 4:56 pm

food animals are tortured, but it's not for the purpose of entertainment.
how many people work in the industry killing the billion animals we eat for food in this country yearly? where is your outrage at them?

China and Korea aren't a part of the United States at the moment, jackass, and hence not exactly subject to the rules and laws of this country; I don't go for animal cruelty anywhere, but what happens outside these borders we can't exactly control

At the slaughterhouse, their legs are snapped into shackles, their throats are cut, and they are immersed in scalding hot water to remove their feathers. Because they have no federal legal protection (birds are exempt from the Humane Methods of Slaughter Act), most are still conscious when their throats are cut open, and many are literally scalded to death in the feather-removal tanks after missing the throat cutter.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 4:58 pm

but yeah, chickens arent like those cute little baby bunnies. and we dont see pictures of the tens of thousands of animal killers that are part of the factory farming business smiling next to the billions of animals they torture. you bunch of fucking hypocrites make me sick.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 5:11 pm

Brad, save the sanctimony; did you only sling vegetarian pizzas?
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 5:12 pm

I signed it, and check out what I wrote. I\'m #2445

Excellent.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 5:17 pm

Brad, save the sanctimony; did you only sling vegetarian pizzas?

no, i am a proud meat eater. i dont give a flying fuck about 2 cute little dead baby bunnies. the only reason i care about factory farming conditions is because it negatively affects the quality of meat. i just think its entirely ridiculous to see people saying "prosecute the bitch" like she is doing something bad, when far worse is being done on an enormous scale day in and day out legally in this country.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 5:23 pm

Excellent.
yeah, i got chuckle out of that one. thanks ms. fishpaw!
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 6:26 pm

i'm not sure i get you're argument brad. i mean i understand pointing out that other people should probably be prosecuted, and maybe we are more than a little responsible with our complacency and even possibly complicit behavior, but I don't see how that makes drowning and torturing bunnies any less disgusting.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 6:41 pm

its due to scale. it would be like being pissed at hitler for hitting his dog or something. whats the difference if you shot some rabbits or birds for fun? bunnies die all the time. i had a friend who had some when we were kids, he forgot to feed them for awhile and they starved to death. yeah its shitty but i dont think he belongs in jail for it. same here. yes, she is a bitch and she sucks. but jail? i dont think so. not in a society that tolerates institutionalized animal cruelty and death on such a large scale day in and day out. how many people who work in slaughterhouses get a kick out of their work? maybe we dont see pictures of them smiling, but i dont see how they could do their job if they didnt enjoy it. i guess what bothers me is singling out this one stupid woman as if what she did is so terrible, while ignoring the proverbial elephant in the room. my argument is simple, anyone who sanctions the torture and killing of billions of animals by eating meat from factory farms has no credibility talking about cruelty to animals or maintaining some posture of superiority. think about that the next time you are eating a big mac, you are eating torture and death and directly supporting and helping to sustain the system that creates it.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 6:44 pm

also, i would bet that all of you who are so upset over a couple rabbits dying have no problem with the legalized murder of millions of human babies every year, that is, abortion...
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 7:05 pm

bradx went from mildly entertaining to annoying as shit really fast recently.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 8:51 pm

good
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 9:28 pm

its due to scale. it would be like being pissed at hitler for hitting his dog or something. whats the difference if you shot some rabbits or birds for fun? bunnies die all the time. i had a friend who had some when we were kids, he forgot to feed them for awhile and they starved to death. yeah its shitty but i dont think he belongs in jail for it. same here. yes, she is a bitch and she sucks. but jail? i dont think so. not in a society that tolerates institutionalized animal cruelty and death on such a large scale day in and day out. how many people who work in slaughterhouses get a kick out of their work? maybe we dont see pictures of them smiling, but i dont see how they could do their job if they didnt enjoy it. i guess what bothers me is singling out this one stupid woman as if what she did is so terrible, while ignoring the proverbial elephant in the room. my argument is simple, anyone who sanctions the torture and killing of billions of animals by eating meat from factory farms has no credibility talking about cruelty to animals or maintaining some posture of superiority. think about that the next time you are eating a big mac, you are eating torture and death and directly supporting and helping to sustain the system that creates it.

The thing that scares the shit outta me is that I agree with this in whole
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 10:43 pm

college-boy words you can't spell

I can spell, I was making a pun... Stupid.

Your point still doesn't make any sense.

Brad is right though. Except about the unborn human parasites.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 10:51 pm

You agree with abusing animals? wow, whatta fuck head.
Letting animals starve to death is cool.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:03 pm

its not cool, but its not something someone should be jailed for. chickens starve all the time while being transported to slaughterhouses. they also starve due to being genetically engineered to be twice their natural size, many are so overweight they are unable to reach feeding stations and starve to death. some of them fall in the manure pits and are left to starve to death.

do you eat chicken, fuck head?

or is it only cool to let chickens starve to death?
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:36 pm

WASHINGTON – The Humane Society of the United States said today that the plight of over a million chickens left to starve when one of the nation's top egg producers went bankrupt demonstrates problems inherent with the factory system that supplies the majority of eggs sold in the United States.

The magnitude of the problem is staggering. One Cypress Foods facility in Pasco County, Fla. contained about 225, 000 chickens. The company's Georgia factories had an estimated 1.5 million hens. All of the animals were left to starve after the company declared bankruptcy in early January and a judge initially refused to free any of the Tampa-based company's assets to provide food for the birds. An estimated 20,000 starved to death in Florida before state agriculture officials stepped in. Some hens have been sold to other producers and some have been killed. Many more remain in the factory farms.

so, who should go to jail here, fuck head?

do you eat eggs?
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:42 pm

Pennsylvania Court Finds that Animal Abuse on Egg Factory Farm Is Legal

June 4, 2007

WASHINGTON (June 4, 2007)—Judge Jayne Duncan of the Magisterial District Court in Lancaster County acquitted a Pennsylvania egg factory farm owner and manager of animal cruelty charges, essentially re-writing state cruelty law to find that abuse is perfectly legal as long as it is committed against farmed animals. Animal protection groups have long criticized the egg industry—already notorious for its paltry record on animal welfare—for allowing egregiously abusive practices, such as confining birds in tiny cages, letting birds starve to death and causing them to become impaled on sharp wires. As the outcome of this case further demonstrates, animal agribusiness is often permitted to operate beyond the law.

The verdict was handed down after a trial in which the court was presented with undercover video evidence revealing appalling conditions for hens in the facility. The footage was gathered by a COK investigator who was employed at Esbenshade in late 2005, then presented to Pennsylvania-certified humane officer Johnna Seeton of the Pennsylvania Legislative Animal Network (PLAN) who subsequently filed 70 counts of criminal animal cruelty against the owner and manager of the farm. Scenes from the video include:

* hens impaled on loose wires of their cages, some left hanging by their beaks;
* hens with their wings, toes or legs entangled in the wires of the cage floor, or otherwise left dying, unable to access food or water; and
* decomposing birds left rotting for weeks in cages with live hens.

According to COK's general counsel Cheryl Leahy, "If these animals had been dogs or cats, there's little doubt this case would have resulted in a conviction. There is a clear double standard here, and that hypocrisy is troubling."
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:45 pm

I don't eat meat, fat fuck head.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:45 pm

go eat a pizza and cut & paste some more.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:46 pm

better yet, go to college.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:50 pm

go fuck yourself. i dont give a shit if you eat meat or not. choose your subject matter better, maybe. oh, just what the world needs, another crusader against one stupid fucking bitch who killed a couple useless goddamn rabbits, while there is an animal holocaust happening all around us! may you save us all, kind sir, from the evils of this dangerous woman. lock her up indeed.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:52 pm

did you go to college?

living the dream now?

do you ever get dizzy being up on such a high horse?
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:57 pm

I win.
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:58 pm | Edited by: bradx

But what was most distressing was to learn of the method Christ Hospital uses to abort, called induced labor abortion, now also known as "live birth abortion." In this particular abortion procedure doctors do not attempt to kill the baby in the uterus. The goal is simply to prematurely deliver a baby who dies during the birth process or soon afterward.

To commit induced labor abortion, a doctor or resident inserts a medication into the mother's birth canal close to the cervix. The cervix is the opening at the bottom of the uterus that normally stays closed until a mother is about 40 weeks pregnant and ready to deliver. This medication irritates the cervix and stimulates it to open early. When this occurs, the small second or third trimester pre-term, fully formed baby falls out of the uterus, sometimes alive. By law, if an aborted baby is born alive, both birth and death certificates must be issued. Ironically, at Christ Hospital the cause of death often listed for live aborted babies is "extreme prematurity," an acknowledgement by doctors that they have caused this death.

It is not uncommon for a live aborted baby to linger for an hour or two or even longer. At Christ Hospital one of these babies lived for almost an entire eight-hour shift.

One night, a nursing co-worker was taking a Down's syndrome baby who was aborted alive to our Soiled Utility Room because his parents did not want to hold him, and she did not have time to hold him. I could not bear the thought of this suffering child dying alone in a Soiled Utility Room, so I cradled and rocked him for the 45 minutes that he lived.

Another nurse from Christ Hospital also testified with me in Washington. Allison described walking into the Soiled Utility Room on two separate occasions to find live aborted babies left naked on a scale and the metal counter. I testified about a staff worker who accidentally threw a live aborted baby in the garbage. The baby had been left on the counter of the Soiled Utility Room wrapped in a disposable towel. When my coworker realized what she had done, she started going through the trash to find the baby, and the baby fell out of the towel and onto the floor.

Other hospitals have now admitted that they commit live birth abortion. It apparently is not a rare form of abortion. But Christ Hospital was the first hospital in the United States to be publicly exposed for committing this form of abortion.

i guess its only cruelty to animals that bothers you, or are you also against abortion? should the doctors who admittedly deliver and kill live babies also be jailed?
Posted: Aug 8, 2009 11:59 pm

I win.

i would say that is a fair statement.
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 12:02 am

I don't eat meat, fat fuck head.

are you a member of PETA?
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 12:09 am | Edited by: bradx

i didnt have to be here, i didnt have to show up here, you know. with my vast financial holdings, i could be basking in the sun in florida! this (thread) is nothing, you hear? a hobby. my bread and butter the last couple days has been "discussing" the merits of gay marriage with an openly gay man on a local message board. it is heavily moderated, so i have fun with the english language and trying to figure out ways to get my viewpoint past the censors. i may lose that one too, but its damn fun and theres no cut and paste involved. at this point i have this articulate and intelligent person arguing with me at length about whether being gay is the same as being black. i even managed to inject something about albino negros as part of my argument! this thread has been a welcome distraction, but i stand by my statements 100%. save the outrage for shit that actually matters. whether or not they lock up that crazy bitch, it will never bring back the lives of those poor innocent rabbits. RIP.
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 12:15 am

I think she should be incarcerated for putting that pic on the facebook (or whatever the fuck it was) page along with where she works (what a shitty job) and her real name so that just about any overly emotional (in most cases) animal rights activist can take legal action against her.

What she did was stupid in at least 5 ways. And that pink shit in her hair makes me hate her even more.
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 12:27 am

hey, why the hell not? we already have more people in prison per capita than any other nation in the world! why the hell not add one more who doesnt deserve to be there? if she wants a job killing animals she should do it legally like the thousands of other people who kill the billion animals americans eat for food every year. but yeah, PUNISH HER! PUNISH HER STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

i hope she gets out of jail someday and kills somebody. jail creates criminals, it sure as fuck doesnt rehabilitate them. its stupid laws like those that allow for someone to be prosecuted for killing a couple useless shitty rabbits that need to be changed. change the fucking system that allows factory farms to survive by torturing and killing animals by the tens of thousands. get a grip, and look at it in perspective.
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 12:33 am

my mom told me a story about the time she found some newborn kittens out in the barn. she brought them in to show her father, and he took them away and drowned them one by one in the toilet.

i suppose you would like to lock up dear old grandpa as well, but you cant, because he's DEAD, ASSHOLE!!!

(runs away crying...)
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 4:03 am

I like working with meat, dead or alive. And I really like to eat it.

But if I'd catch someone drowning kittens, or abusing animals of the non-human kind, I'd kill the fuckin bastard there and then.
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 6:06 am

get a grip, and look at it in perspective.
if she wants a job killing animals she should do it legally like the thousands of other people yeah, PUNISH HER! PUNISH HER STRAIGHT TO HELL!!! hey, why the hell not?would like to lock up dear old grandpa as well, but you cant, because he's DEAD

Exactly!!
You hit it right on the money brad!!!
They need to put that stupid bitch UNDER the jail!
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 6:57 am

kick her down the stairs, rape her, and put her in jail.

i hope she gets out and kills your families.
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 9:14 am

i hope she gets out of jail someday and kills somebody.

me too
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 9:43 am | Edited by: Rich Balls

I win!
No, I'm not a member, and don't follow Peta. I was sent that link.

But yeah, every pet store in the country should be able to treat animals however they want. that's logic. I agree. Why clean out there cages? that'd be a waste of time! I love poop!
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 9:59 am

I thought the rabbits were fighting because of their close quarters. 'didn't realize they were prompted. When animals are bought and sold (for food or pets or whatever reason), they often get stored too close together, and a few off them become sick or hurt. They are merchandise, and someone has to scrap the unmarketable ones. It's an ugly business.
Goading the rabbits to fight and then killing them makes my stomach turn, but those rabbits aren't any more dead than the ones who died from heat in transit or got bought for Easter and abandoned.
Thanks for the link, Rich. I am going to quit buying pet food from places that sell animals. I reckon that seems hypocritical and is just a drop in the bucket, but it makes more sense to me than signing the petition to prosecute the girl.
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 11:33 am

what's wrong with signing the petition?
signing left-wing rediculousness to send someone to jail is fun!!!
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 6:26 pm

i signed it elvis hitler.
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 9:51 am

You agree with abusing animals? wow, whatta fuck head.
Letting animals starve to death is cool.

no, I just agree with the spotlight on the steaming hypocrisy...If it can be caught and it tastes good, Im gonna eat it. Yes, I would feel better if animals were never abused, but if you eat 'em you have to be willing to accept that some sort of abuse takes place.

Yes that girl was very stupid and if her job was to exterminate rabbits, then well its her job. It is creepy she finds that much joy in it...she should get a job butchering rabbits for food, then, at least the rabbits would be used to make tasty dishes

I do, however draw the line at dogs, because, well, dogs are better than people and they have helped us survive since we were cavemen.
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 10:26 am

"I do, however draw the line at dogs."
PETA draws the line at dogs, too, I guess. If they had their way, our dog (and any pit bull)would have been killed in the shelter with no chance at adoption.
or maybe they only like the idea of solemn people killing animals.
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Isn't there a PETA chapter in LA?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/07/boy-beatened-to-death-wa s-the-subject-of-a-dozen-calls-to-la-county-abuse-hotline.html

oh wait, I forgot, they're only for the "ethical treatment of animals"
humans don't matter
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm

It is creepy she finds that much joy in it...she should get a job butchering rabbits for

SATAN!!!!!!!!
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 5:12 pm

a lot of murders and robberies go unpunished as well. that should also be legal!
I mean, this is 'Merica!
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Brad...Pet breeders/dealers are legally bound by the Animal Welfare Act, while Factory Farms are not.
If this story and others are any indication, Petland should be investigated based on current law. And that makes this dumb cunt fair & legal game for the case.
I do however agree that she probably shouldn't go to jail because indications are that this sort of "euthanasia" is pretty much company policy. And as such any fines and/or jail time should be handed out to the heads of the company. At the very least it sounds like Petland should not be allowed to sell live animals.
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 8:17 pm

i dont believe half the people in jail belong there. otherwise the points you make are fair. i was just pointing out the hypocritical double standard of people acting like its some big deal, when torture and killing on a far greater scale is legal. "our current law" also says smoking weed is a crime, so excuse me if i have a lack of respect for the laws of "the country that ass rapes people."
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

MMMmmMMMmmMM!
what's all this talk of ass! fellas!
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 12:21 am

you know, i think the reason i lost this thread is because i actually do care about modern farming methods and the torture those animals go through so people can stuff their faces full of mcdonalds without ever having to think about where that "food" came from. it actually does piss me off and make me angry to think that torturing millions of chickens is legal and accepted by almost everyone, while the story of one stupid bitch and a couple shitty rabbits is some big deal. i do tend to lose it at times when i get upset over pretty much nothing.

i dont know what to do exactly, and perhaps this would be better suited to the tinfoil hat thread, but i have had alot of time lately to think about things and i dont like the conclusions i am arriving at.

i guess it goes without saying that the majority of what we get to experience in our lifetimes is directly controlled by the will of a small group of unaccountable, unelected people, behind the scenes. free will is an illusion, we only are free to do that which we can conceive, and that which we are capable of. however, the illusion of freedom is important for us to willingly submit to slavery.

the wealth of the world is concentrated in the hands of relatively few people, and they always want more. "We hate the rich" was an almost universal sentiment only a few decades ago, and now they are hailed as celebrities due to a deliberate campaign of brainwashing by the mass media owned, of course, by the rich. news these days hardly even makes pretense of being reality, its entertainment and they are corporate whores.

what it comes down to in the end is always money. so what are things that help them make money? why would the elite that controls all the media you see on television, for example, want you to eat healthy? smaller portions, locally grown food mean no profit to corporations. a bag of doritos that costs them a nickel to manufacture is going to make them a hell of alot more profit than actual foodstuffs that take alot more investment to make, and then rapidly deteriorate in quality and freshness.

no, they want you to eat MORE MORE MORE. and anything that goes against that logic isnt going to find its way into the collective consciousness when the #1 place most people get all their news and entertainment from is the television, which is owned by the same people who are making the shitty food most of us are eating!

now people are starting to realize it, because its common sense that most of the shit they are selling us is actually foodlike products and not anything that would have been recognized as food for 99.99% of the times humans have walked the earth.

so people are starting to think about these things a little. and the corporations have responded. take for example organic products. unless you know where that shit is coming from, you have no idea whether its any better than regular stuff, because of lack of govt oversight and loopholes in current regulations.

one trick i read about recently is in regards to dairy. its expensive and difficult to raise a young calf without antibiotics or hormones, so the law allows them to raise a cow on a factory farm, put it on an organic farm when its old enough and immediately start producing milk labeled "organic". well, the whole purpose of organic milk is that the cows are raised and fed naturally and can graze in a pasture, a cow that has been raised on a factory farm is by definition not going to produce true organic milk.

i have started going to farmers markets, grew my own garden, and go to butcher shops that get meat locally that is fed an all vegetarian diet and given no hormones or antibiotics.

anyways, its not like the torture and killing on these factory farms has to happen, its an issue of profit for multinational corporations. and we are all paying for it.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 12:24 am

dont even get me started on high fructose corn syrup...

here's the short version:

its a way bigger deal than the deaths of a couple shitty rabbits.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 1:20 am

guy next door to where I work is a beekeeper. He brought a 55 gallon drum of high fructose corn syrup by one time. Shit is intense!

Every now and then he used to (I think the cops made him stop) bring the empties and let the bees swarm. Fucking thousands of goddamn bees but they were well behaved and I only ever got stung once. I drowned that motherfucker and dyed my hair pink and black and put a picture on myspace. Still standing, bitches!
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 1:21 am

brad, read wendell berry
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 1:41 am

ok. yeah, i like this...

The result is that problems correctable on a small scale are replaced by large-scale problems for which there are no large-scale corrections. Meanwhile, the large-scale enterprise has reduced or destroyed the possibility of small-scale corrections. This exactly describes our present agriculture. Forcing all agricultural localities to conform to economic conditions imposed from afar by a few large corporations has caused problems of the largest possible scale...

...the ability of the industrial economy to provide jobs and homes depends on prosperity, and on a very shaky kind of prosperity too. It depends on "growth" of the wrong things—on what Edward Abbey called "the ideology of the cancer cell"—and on greed with purchasing power. In the absence of growth, greed, and affluence, the dependents of an industrial economy too easily suffer the consequences...

What has happened is that most people in our country, and apparently most people in the "developed" world, have given proxies to the corporations to produce and provide all of their food, clothing, and shelter. Moreover, they are rapidly giving proxies to corporations or governments to provide entertainment, education, child care, care of the sick and the elderly, and many other kinds of "service" that once were carried on informally and inexpensively by individuals or households or communities.

thanks for the reference!
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 2:49 am

Imagine being hit on the head and finding yourself dazed but still fully
conscious. A chain is attached to one of your legs and you're hoisted
upside down onto an assembly line. As you lash out in terror, gigantic
clippers are used to snip off the lower parts of your arms and legs.
Completely helpless, you feel workers cutting into your thighs, belly, and
sides as they strip your skin from your legs to your neck. Even with the
skin peeled back all the way up to your head you are conscious enough to
struggle.

Atrocities like these are happening to thousands of cattle every week in
slaughterhouses in Washington state and throughout the US, according to
numerous sworn affidavits from meat industry workers. One Washington
slaughterhouse worker says, "Cows can get ten minutes down the line and
still be alive. All the hide is stripped out down to the neck there."

According to another, "Workers open the hide on the legs, the stomach,
the neck, they cut off the feet while the cow is breathing. It makes noise.
It's looking around." Still another says, "Their eyes look like they are
popping out. I feel bad that I have to do my job on them."

Hidden camera videotape obtained by the Humane Farming Association
(HFA) — and recently broadcast on television — shows, among other
atrocities, live cows dangling upside down from a moving conveyor,
animals being trampled, and a conscious cow having an electric prod held
in her mouth.

How can atrocities like these be taking place in the new millennium and in
the United States of America? The answer is simple. A single US pig
slaughterhouse can kill as many as 144,000 pigs a week—well over
20,000 a day. When a slaughterhouse boosts the speed of its killing line, it
also boosts its profits.

With animals whizzing by at the rate of one every few seconds, workers
report that they cannot ensure that each animal is rendered unconscious.
But workers say they'll be fired if they stop the production line.
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), which is entrusted
with enforcing the federal Humane Slaughter Act, knows about these
abuses but is doing nothing to stop them. According to the US Secretary
of Agriculture, it is not a priority.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 2:54 am

they arent torturing these animals because it has to be that way. theyre not doing it because its wise. they dont do it to improve the quality of the food.

they do it for profit, period.

its not sustainable, the quality of the food is worse, animals are tortured, all so someone who already is rich beyond imagination can make yet more money, at the expense of all the rest of us.

100,000 cows killed daily for your burger king whopper.

fuck two shitty rabbits.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 3:07 am

when i was still slinging corporate pizzas, we were providing the local elementary school with their lunch.

think about that, we could put 12 men on the moon but we cant figure out how to serve a healthy meal to our children. the federal government has regulations in place for what is a supposedly healthy school lunch, and somehow a slice of our shitty pizza qualified.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 3:10 am

fuck two shitty rabbits.

YES! DONE!

Now what?

P.S. Bradx wins. Dummy took a picture of herself in what I assume was a "WTF my job sux" moment and now shit-tons of internet know-nothings think this is her basic modus opperandi. Now she's a meme. Don't believe the hype. Bitch has a shitty job. She probably thinks bunnies are wicked cute or she never would have applied for the job. Duh.

If you shitheads had pictures of me from my less than ten years of employment in the car-fixin' business you'd probably make me out to be some kinda earth-hating madman. Truth is, fuck you, you're a fucking idiot. Get a life.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 3:13 am

i mean, put her in jail???

what the fuck???

fuck that.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:06 am

It'd be interesting to see how many more vegetarians there'd be if all meat was sold live.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:26 am

so if, if what i am thinking is true...

is it then true that the way the corporations and money masters raise the pigs or cattle we eat is the same way they would like to raise us?

what is the difference between a pig on a factory farm living his whole life unable to turn around and the way we are raised to consume and work our lives away for nothing. we have a big enough stall to turn around in i guess, and its not yet okay to break our legs off and skin us alive.

if one is capable of being an individual in this day and age, it is in spite of the way things are and not because of it.

i say good for that girl who killed those 2 worthless rabbits to expose the hypocrisy of our country and the status quo.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:28 am

i consider the picture to be ART.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:49 am | Edited by: bradx

much like the videos where they are forklifting or bulldozing dying or dead cattle or hogs to become part of our meat supply...
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 8:32 am | Edited by: Tommy Trouble

Jesus, Brad...you're bitching about the ethical treatment of animals and you're the one that keeps flogging a (dead) horse.

Animals HAVE to be killed in order to be eaten. I'm sure the antelope doesn't think it's cool the way he's taken down by the cheetah, and I doubt it enjoys his last moments on earth. It sucks. There is no way around it.

I wouldn't enjoy it if a bear ate me. In fact, I'd probably think the bastard was pretty fucking cruel...but a Grizzly's got to eat, yo.

I'm sure you're right, though; in our packing industry, corners are cut in order to save money and time (and to keep costs down for the consumer). It really sucks for the cows, pigs and chickens.

You've said yourself that you're a proud meat eater. Yet you also claim it's hypocritical for people on the board to be upset by the picture, because they eat meat and cows and chickens got it rough. You're missing the point of the outrage.

NO ONE is saying slaughterhouses are good, or treat animals humanely.
I sincerely doubt anyone working at slaughterhouses enjoys their jobs. The industry is filled will (illegal) immigrants, high school dropouts, rural folk, etc. who have very few job options/contacts/opportunities. It's a shitty/stinky job that no one would relish.

People are upset because the kid in the picture is apparently enjoying having killed the rabbits. I'm sure Abe is right and it was one of those "this job sucks" pictures (as I indicated in my earlier post-Rollins used to write/speak about killing the rodents when he worked at a pet store). Unfortunately, that doesn't make the picture any more tasteful. The young lady didn't have to publish the picture on her website; it's still despicable.

So get off your high horse. You're not telling anyone anything they don't know. We get it: you think there is a discrepancy between the outrage over the picture of two dead rabbits and the fact that many of those outraged support the packing industry.

But you have to realize your own hypocrisy: you also support the industry you've been lambasting on this thread. The only difference between you and everyone else is that the picture of the kid seemingly enjoying the death of the rabbits apparently doesn't offend you. If it makes you feel any better, a picture of someone enjoying killing cows and chickens'd also offend us the same way as this picture. We'd also be offended if our vets dig a jig while putting down our dogs.
Unfortunately, it doesn't mean that cows, pigs and chickens don't have to die in order to be eaten and sometimes animals have to be euthanized.

i consider the picture to be ART.

Brad, what you're really doing is trying to insult the people on this board by calling them hypocrites and elicit an emotional response to your blathering. Since I'm responding to your shit, I guess you really did "win." Congrats on being the most obnoxious jackass on the Goner board, winner.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 9:26 am

"We'd also be offended if our vets dig a jig while putting down our dogs. "
I agree with this, Tommy, but how many of us would sign a petition to put the vet in jail over it?

I don't think anyone is questioning the right to be offended at the picture, but being offensive is not a crime. She may have killed the rabbits wrong, but that's more of a code violation and, as Luke Warm said, probably a corporate issue.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 10:36 am | Edited by: Tommy Trouble

Good point, but I think only one person mentioned putting the kid in jail or the petition. I certainly didn't sign it or advocate for it.

I could be wrong, but besides the initial post (and then the naysayers), no one is really talking about incarceration. Perhaps I'm mistaken (I haven't gone back and re-read the whole thing), but is anyone really discussing putting this kid in jail, or acknowledging having seriously signed the petition? Is anyone arguing that jail is actually is a fitting punishment?

I think most people were simply offended by the picture (which I assumed was the real point of the initial post when I read it).

What gave the thread legs were the cries of hypocrisy over posters being offended over the picture while not simultaneously bitching about the packing industry. I argue that being offended isn't hypocritical. I can be pissed off if I see my neighbor kicking his dog even if I'm not a card carrying member of PETA or a crusader for ASPCA.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am

i lost this thread

????
I didn't know it was a competition....
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 3:39 pm | Edited by: bradx

they all are.

Congrats on being the most obnoxious jackass on the Goner board, winner.

thank you, thank you.

you also support the industry you've been lambasting on this thread.

no i dont, and if you had any reading comprehension you would know that.

I haven't gone back and re-read the whole thing

obviously. go back and re read it.

the point is simple, they dont torture animals to make prices cheaper for us. they dont do it to increase the quality of the food. they dont do it because its the smart thing to do. they dont do it because its unavoidable.

they do it for profit, and we all suffer as a result.

a couple dead shitty rabbits on the other hand, have no effect on us.

I argue that being offended isn't hypocritical. I can be pissed off if I see my neighbor kicking his dog even if I'm not a card carrying member of PETA or a crusader for ASPCA.

and then you can go eat a cheeseburger, knowing thousands of cows have their back legs removed and are skinned while still being alive, every single day? and you dont think that is hypocritical?
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 4:02 pm

but yeah, hear no evil, see no evil...

a picture of someone enjoying killing cows and chickens'd also offend us the same way as this picture.

yeah, yeah, pictures offend you. facts, on the other hand dont seem to have the same impact.

I sincerely doubt anyone working at slaughterhouses enjoys their jobs.

of course not! why would anyone who enjoys killing animals get a job, you know, killing animals? i am sure you're right.

The young lady didn't have to publish the picture on her website; it's still despicable.

oh, i get it now. killing animals is no big deal, its taking pictures that offends you.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Congrats on being the most obnoxious jackass on the Goner board, winner.

did jack stands and Bland Jason die?
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm

"I think most people were simply offended by the picture (which I assumed was the real point of the initial post when I read it)."
so, your take on this thread is that it is more of a "Hey, I just so the most upsetting picture. I can't BELIEVE someone would put this out there on the Internet. Here's a link to it. Some people are sick." type of thread.
I can see why you would get that. It does seem that no one wants to sign that petition. I just thought that the point of the post was to get people to follow the first link, read the article, and then go one to the link directly under it and sign the petition.
"a lot of murders and robberies go unpunished as well. that should also be legal!"I mean, this is 'Merica!
Rich said this a coup'la posts back, so I'm pretty sure that he's hoping the girl gets put in prison.
To be honest, I find the petition to pursue felony charges against the girl as unpalatable as the picture of the two dead bunnies.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:44 pm

thank you, thank you.
You're quite welcome.

[i]no i dont [support the industry], and if you had any reading comprehension you would know that.

You eat meat. Do you raise your own livestock? No. If you've bought meat at a supermarket or eaten at meat at a restaurant in recent years, you've supported the industry as much as anyone on this forum. Hell, by helping sell this shit, YOU've profited from the meat industry!

the only reason i care about factory farming conditions is because it negatively affects the quality of meat.
Because the quality is lower? Do you mean to say that your only real complaint is that the torture of animals is wrong because it makes your food taste worse?

and then you can go eat a cheeseburger, knowing thousands of cows have their back legs removed and are skinned while still being alive, every single day? and you dont think that is hypocritical?

You could argue that I'm complicit by supporting the industry, and perhaps you'd be right. However, bad kills at slaughterhouses don't upset me enough to become a vegetarian; they're the exception rather than the rule. I'd agree that we eat too much meat in the country, and the corporate mechanism used to supply that demand is seriously flawed, though. That being said, I simply don't think anyone is intentionally getting kicks from hurting animals. Those "kicks" are the source of my outrage; not that inhumanity towards animals exists in the world.
Torturing and killing rabbits for fun would make me a hypocrite.

However, if YOU have had a cheeseburger in the last few years (and it looks like you have), wouldn't that make you a hypocrite as well? By your logic, wouldn't working for a pizza joint (a mass consumer/seller of meat) also make you a hypocrite? I doubt the meat you helped sell came from the Humane Society.
Perhaps if your tone were less obnoxious, and if you said, "we" instead of "you," I'd almost be inclined to think you're a reasonable guy instead of a jackass trying to get a rise out of folks.

i have started going to farmers markets, grew my own garden, and go to butcher shops that get meat locally that is fed an all vegetarian diet and given no hormones or antibiotics.
That's great, but no matter where you buy your meat, the animal isn't going to be too keen on giving up its life. The killing and dressing process will always have accidents and unhappy animals. Even when Old Grampa X used to kill the pig on the farm for Easter dinner, the pig squealed. In the case of independent farms, it's the same shit on a smaller scale.

Also, high-end butchers are expensive, Brad. Do you promise that every bit of meat you've bought for the last three months is from a humane and environmentally conscious butcher? No fast/restaurant food for the past few months? Really? I'll take your word for it.

Not exactly following your own advice are you?
It seems that what you are really saying is that our outrage over the apparent glee over the senseless torture and killing of two rabbits is "bullshit" unless we shop for meat at the same place as you.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 5:49 pm

I didn't read a thing past the first few posts, but if that girl ate those rabbits i wouldn't give a shit. Rabbits are mean as fuck. That's good eatin.

Oh yeah, I work for Koreans and have asked them directly about eating dogs. They breed and grow them like you would a cow or chicken. They're not eating anyone's pets so stop cryin.
Posted: Aug 11, 2009 8:28 pm

However, bad kills at slaughterhouses don't upset me enough to become a vegetarian; they're the exception rather than the rule.

no, they are the rule now. usda handed oversight to the corporations. just a few years ago, when an animal was seen to be alive, the line was stopped and the animal humanely euthanized. now if someone stops the line they lose their job. the reason we know these things is because the workers themselves filed complaints about the way they are forced to torture the animals.

you know what i think really pissed you off? the smile. killing of animals is a somber business and those engaged in it should not be allowed to smile.
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 11:13 am

who cares.
you guys are a bunch of fags.
don't you have anything better to argue about?

animals are meant to serve us.
they taste delicious.
especially after being drowned by
some akron juggalo in the back of a petland and
sold to a restaurant down the street.
if i worked at petland i would probably make
rabbits fight each other and then drown them.
maybe she had a black market rabbit gambling ring going
on in the store room
like michael vick and was trying to make some extra cash
to break the chains of her capitalist overlords.
she shouldn't be condemned as a murderer,
shes a victim of an oppressive society...like a gutterpunk.
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

All pet store owners should be able to do whatever they want?
You all have some logic.

Do you think people should BUY a pet for a child, or themselves, after some red neck hoe (ICP) has abused it.
Its not fair to the consumer, or the animals.

It's not the wild west anymore fuckos.
Posted: Aug 12, 2009 2:21 pm

I'm just going to copy and paste from the PETA blog you posted at the beginning, because you seem to have missed this part:

"Undercover investigations have revealed time and time again that companies that breed and sell animals are concerned about profits, not animals' well-being."

Do you think people should BUY a pet for a child, or themselves

So, my answer (and probably your source's answer) to the above question is "no".
and fuck the "consumer".
This girl is a scapegoat. If you really want to change something, you'll let go of the idea this girl is what's wrong with breeding and selling pets. She's nobody.
By the way, Hollywood Feed has stopped ordering live animals.
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 11:49 pm

rotten bitch of the day - the city of STOCKHOLM. its a fucking rabbit holocaust out there!!! you fucks will probably be horrified.

Wed Oct 14, 2:50 pm ET

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) – Forget bunny boiling jealous rages and rapacious butchers. The biggest threats to Peter Rabbit's Swedish cousins are the cold, the cull and their flammable cadavers.

The city of Stockholm shoots thousands of wild rabbits spread across the green spaces of the Swedish capital and sends their bodies to be burned as heating fuel, a practice which has enraged animal rights groups.

City official Mats Freij said Stockholm killed 6,000 wild rabbits last year and has culled 3,000 so far this year, but said a subcontractor decided to use the cadavers as fuel.
Posted: Oct 26, 2009 3:19 am

Wet wabbits aside, I bet that chick is a blast to hang out with. A bottle of Jack Black and some quality herb and oh the fun and trouble we could get into. I can tell by the look in her eyes.
Posted: Oct 26, 2009 3:30 am

RABBIT HOLOCAUST

What gave special significance to the book was that under each photograph was the name of the concentration camp where it was taken. Thus, in the same compound where 800 human beings would be packed into barracks that were barely adequate for 200, the rabbits lived in luxury in their own elegant hutches. In Buchenwald, where tens of thousands of human beings were starved to death, rabbits enjoyed scientifically prepared meals. The SS men who whipped, tortured, and killed prisoners saw to it that the rabbits enjoyed loving care. Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Dachau, and many of the other camps where millions of Jews and non-Jews were exterminated...participated in the project of raising rabbits with fine angora hair to help provide wool for the soldiers of the Reichswehr.
Posted: Oct 26, 2009 8:42 am

buchenwald was a gas.
Posted: Oct 26, 2009 12:03 pm

fer gawdsakes, when is somebody going to start a band called "Factory Farm"???
Posted: Oct 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Hopefully Never.
Posted: Oct 31, 2009 7:06 pm

By the way, Hollywood Feed has stopped ordering live animals.

Fish? Crickets? Worms?

Or just your cuddly animals?
Posted: Oct 31, 2009 7:07 pm

I ate a bunny for Halloween.

And Easter.
Posted: Oct 31, 2009 7:07 pm | Edited by: eric o

oops
Posted: Nov 1, 2009 1:30 am

I can't be bothered to read all this shit other then Muscles.

I am still bummed that no one could take me to a pet store to buy a rabbit and kill at gonerfest to throw at Nobunny...

"if you do that I will never talk to you again...im serious" alex cuervo
Posted: Nov 1, 2009 10:51 am

... this shit other then Muscles.

I am still bummed that no one could take me to a pet store to buy a rabbit and kill at gonerfest to throw at Nobunny...

YOU are PUNK! wow.
Posted: Nov 1, 2009 12:22 pm

I am beyond punk. I don't need a social club to make me feel special.

also my motto is my fun begins when i end yours
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 3:05 pm

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 3:24 am | Edited by: bradx

huh, thats funny. tonight we made a stew out of two dead rabbits. i was smiling the whole time. whats the difference? it was entertaining and delicious. i'm getting a bunch of chicks, we're gonna raise them into big chickens, and killing and eating them will be a bunch of fun too. i guarantee you i will be smiling (in anticipation of an awesome meal!)

anyways, back to tonight's rabbit stew. people around here hunt lots of small game, and my friend has a freezer chest full of it. he brought over a couple bugs bunnys and we de-furred them. after a bunch of cleaning they were ready to cook.

recently we have been having alot of fires, and i wanted to be able to cook so i got an old 1950s set of camp kettles. theyre basically metal buckets.

while my friends got the fire going, i chopped up some potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, and green peppers and tossed 'em in with the rabbit meat and some water. some old bay and a bunch of herbs, and a full stick of butter.

stirred the fire off to one side so there was a hot bed of coals and dropped the kettle right on top, let the whole shit cook for a half hour or so and then added a can of gravy and half a jar of homemade sauerkraut and half a beer.

verdict: two dead shitty rabbits killed for fun can easily feed 4-5 people. delicious! i'm gonna get my small game license soon and shoot all kinds of little animals to eat.
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 3:36 am

tommy, going back and reading your posts i see alot of sound logic. but, you see, i am not a hypocrite who talks alot of shit and doesnt do anything to change it. i am at least making the effort towards trying to be self sustaining by hunting and fishing, growing an organic garden, raising chickens, etc. i moved out here so i can raise livestock and know where my food comes from. some people learn, some people change. i am trying to make a difference, at least for myself. i am outraged at factory farming conditions and have strong convictions regarding where my food comes from. yes, i do still eat a burger king whopper from time to time. change does not happen overnight.

anyways, i guess that makes me the most obnoxious asshole on the goner board. thanks again for all the insults. way to be.
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 4:31 am

I don't really give a fuck about what you eat or do not eat, and anybody who's real concerned about what I eat probably has too much free time
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 4:40 am

anybody who is concerned about a girl killing two rabbits and thinks she should go to jail for it probably has too much free time.

i spend my free time looking for TNB, these n-words had too much free time... this is my vote for rotten bitch of the day:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100401/ap_on_re_us/us_teen_sister_sex
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 9:53 am

you bunch of fucking hypocrites make me sick.
Wow, Brad. You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

How you gather your food doesn't make you the most obnoxious asshole on the board; your posts do.
It's not as if you're really ever trying to engage anyone in thoughtful discourse.

The important part of this thread was written back in AUGUST. The only reason I can give for you dredging this shit back up is that you seem to be brooding about our recent traded posts.

I'm honestly sorry if I've really hurt your feelings.

However, as pointed out before, politics, religion and racism are extremely sensitive buttons that you love to push. Personal attacks also don't ingratiate you to others.

Furthermore, although I could be wrong, I think pissing people off on the Internet is how you get your juice.
Now you're sniffing about "insults", when I don't think I've ever said anything to you before you called me a "fucking hypocrite" on this thread. This new passive-aggressive 'victim' shit seems insincere.

Your opinions are valid, but if you're really upset, you should think about how you express them. You can be controversial without being an asshole. If you expressed it in a thoughtful manner, I doubt anyone on this board would give you real shit for having a different opinion.

Of course, if you changed your demeanor, the board wouldn't be the same.
That'd be a shame for everyone.
Despite my disappointment in myself for getting suckered in on a couple of occasions, usually your shtick is fairly amusing.
No shit.
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 10:38 am

Religion and Racism go hand in hand...you cannot separate the two.

Live and let live I guess...
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 10:42 am

i threw a cat in the oven once when i was like 2 years old.
my grandpa drowned it.
good times.
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 10:58 am

Hell I'd like to hire Elizabeth to drown some bitches in Memphis. It wouldn't be proper for me to do it. At least that way it would look more like a cat fight. :)
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 12:54 pm

Humanity and Racism go hand in hand...you cannot separate the two

fixed
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®