Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / good question!
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 2:13 am

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 3:50 am

their other senses are heightened and they are able to easily ascertain how much wiping is required. do you really need to be able to see to know when youre done wiping? really? its funny because, yeah, people probably do look at their soiled toilet tissue, but is it really necessary to do so for any real purpose? i dont think so. thats the least of my questions for blind people, and if anything, probably tells more about those of us fortunate enough to have our sight.
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 9:57 am | Edited by: littlemisslinda

so what you're saying is..... blind folks use their heightened sences to feel, taste, and smell the toilet paper to determine if their anus is free of feces.
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 4:17 pm

i figure i could do a decent job wiping with my eyes closed. yes, they use their heightened senses to determine if their ass is free from shit. you cant feel if you have a shitty ass??? i doubt taste and smell are part of this particular task. the joke, in my opinion, is that people who can see find it necessary to look at their poo. probably dates back to some time when it was important to make sure you were healthy or had a good diet.
Posted: Aug 1, 2009 6:00 pm

I love farting in target, walmart,and the grocery store.
If I were arround blind people alot, I'd fart as loud as I could every chance I got.

I'd also check their toilet paper to see if they got it all.
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 3:36 am

the internet is full of fun games and joy.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®