Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / TEE SHIRT PRINTING
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 10:52 am

Just an FYI if anyone is going on tour, has a label, or just wants to print up dumb shirts, I've set up a screen printing shop in the back at my new job - same great quality & service as Black Hole Press - just without the financial stress & headaches for me!

Hi-quality, plastisol inks, no hidden fees, up to 4-colors (minimum of 36 shirts per order)... fast turnaround... can ship anywhere in the world... email me for a quote if you're interested: tees@chicago-independent.com

f you wanna see some samples of work we've done, our old site is still up: http://blackholepress.com/gallery.php

keep in mind the pricing info & alla that stuff on our old site is completely invalid - just email me for a quote...
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am

Are those Steve Martin/ Headache City shirts still available. Those are the best!
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 11:50 am

Just made Abraham call you in front of me. Scored 4 copies of Horace Andy-In The Light Dub LP off him for $20! Woohoo!
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 11:57 am

Just made Abraham call you in front of me. Scored 4 copies of Horace Andy-In The Light Dub LP off him for $20! Woohoo!

yeah - just talked too him
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Are those Steve Martin/ Headache City shirts still available. Those are t

That shit is OOP although nobody wanted them when we first had them...we were before our time with the "legends of comedy merch"
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Are those Steve Martin/ Headache City shirts still available. Those are t

That shit is OOP although nobody wanted them when we first had them...we were before our time with the "legends of comedy merch"

Damn my wife has the Gallagher/ Cococoma shirt. It would be so cool to have the Steve Martin HC shirt so we could walk around together in comedic/ rock style.
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 1:49 pm

That shit is OOP although nobody wanted them when we first had them...

someone wanted one because this was among the shit i had stolen from retro wash.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®