Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Counting Crows singer Adam Duritz loves Stiv Bators
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 7:07 pm | Edited by: ryan brown

i just got that shirt at Target and now he's fucking with my steez?

what a dick.
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Dude, you've been cribbing your stilo from A-Dur (pronunciation and inflection identical to a 16 yr old daughter confronted with her parents conclusion that she has been having sex with her college-age boyfriend).
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 8:17 am

"We were excited to go out and actually see the Counting Crows live - if only to watch the bouncing dreads of Adam Duritz in person and marvel at their plasticine uniformity.

We left the Taste concert Saturday night excited about something entirely well. Musical: Muddy Waters, covered live by California-based band Augustana. While they're not likely to give up cashing in on their catalog of grungy tour-pretty boy-emo music ("Boston," "Sweet and Low") for a white boy take on poverty-driven, soulful blues - the jams did at least give 'em some musical street cred."

Some of your work Bob?
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am

no he doesn't
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 10:06 am

no he doesn't

sure he does - that shirt clearly says the he's a "music fan"

he LOOOOOOOOOVES music - all kinds, big fan.
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 10:38 am

Dude, you've been cribbing your stilo from A-Dur (pronunciation and inflection identical to a 16 yr old daughter confronted with her parents conclusion that she has been having sex with her college-age boyfriend).

ok. ok. ya got me. the thing that sucks is that my hair is to fine to dread up. believe me, i've tried but it just won't fucking dread up. i'm considering some beaded braids though. kinda like the girls from my high-school had when they got back from spring break in Jamaica.

the thing that sucks is that the Dead Boys shirt i got at Target had a faded look to it that made it look vintage. thought it would earn me some "goner cred" at this years Gonerfest but A-Dur and Bob Mehr ruined that for me.

thanks a lot Bob.
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 10:44 am

the Dead Boys shirt i got at Target

they sell Dead Boys shirts at Target? WTF?
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 10:55 am

they sell Dead Boys shirts at Target? WTF?

well i might be confused. it could have been from Hot Topic of Urban Outfitters. sometimes i forget where i got my fake vintage punk rock shirts.
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 10:57 am

Hot Topic of Urban Outfitters

that sounds more like it - Target would be insane-o!
Posted: Jul 1, 2009 8:56 am

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 8:59 am

Posted: Jul 1, 2009 11:29 am

Urban Outfitters is Hot Topic for aging pozers.
Posted: Jul 1, 2009 12:24 pm

Captain Chaos is on my t-shirt today.
Posted: Jul 1, 2009 4:08 pm

Did Duritz roll in some dog turds or what's up with that hairdoo?

that guy makes Stephen Jenkins look sincere
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®