Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / just when you thought being an usher at a lutheran church was a safe sunday exercise
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 7:09 am

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 12:44 pm

It was just a matter of time. The terrorists win.
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 1:34 pm

The terrorists win.

Let Cheney know he was right about not closing down Guantanamo.
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 8:35 pm

The terrorists win.

Didn't you listen to Palin? Violence against abortion doctors and clinics isn't terrorism.
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 9:06 pm

just when you thought being a baby killer was an alright job...
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 9:14 pm

Eatin any eggs lately mister X?

OWNED!!!
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 1:28 am

thy will be done
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 7:26 pm

Tiller was a badass and he died like a man!!! I just hope my job gets me as many death threats as his did. We had a vigil for him on Sunday were I live in Kansas because we love him and the work he did.
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 7:43 pm

thy will be done
the eggs?
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 12:17 am

God Hates Eggs!
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 12:31 am

you mean baby fetuses? I mean eggs?

Sorry, they are so similar i get confused...!

Sunny side up!
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 1:17 am

obviously God put chickens and their eggs on earth to be eaten. He didnt make chicken in His own image, He made man. Jesus loved children. human babies want to live! a chicken does not have an immortal soul, ya dolt!

colossians 2:16

Therefore, let no one judge you in matters of food and drink

heres a few words for our dear departed abortionist.

genesis 9:6

6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man,
by man shall his blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made man.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 4:12 am

here's a few words for you our dear still alive asshole. fuck off you fucking zealot.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 5:04 am

yeah, thanks. thats nice.

There are so many on Goner who have a hard time accepting God and Christ despite all of the evidence. Pray with me that God will break through their ice-cold hearts and that He will fill them with His love and grace. Pray that they will find the answers in which they so desire.

God bless you all.

Amen
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 1:07 pm

yeah, thanks. thats nice

You post about "niggers," make all kinds of other ugly comments, and now you're all offended? Give me a fucking break.

heres a few words for our dear departed abortionist

Tell them to his family, asshole.

I try to keep it positive, but fuck, sometimes you just can't take it any more.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 1:57 pm

obviously God put chickens and their eggs on earth to be eaten.

No where in your contradictory bible doctrine does it say this.
and you know it.

There is no difference between chicken eggs and human eggs.
Eggs are eggs.

Brad X rules! HAWW!
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 5:36 pm

human eggs arent whats the good doctor aborted. his specialty was late term abortions. we are talking about late term abortions here, with possibly viable fetuses. a viable human fetus and a chicken egg are two totally different things, you dont need the bible to figure that out, its obvious. anyways, the bible says all the animals, birds, and plants were put here for us to eat. animal eggs are not prohibited in any way by scripture. however, God does hate shrimp.

Tell them to his family, asshole.

whatever. he can tell the Lord all about the thousands of children he killed on judgment day.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 6:06 pm

bradx only posts the jesus-loving shit to piss people off. Why do so many people fall for his shenanigans?
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 6:21 pm

i'll fill you with my love
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 6:37 pm

the bible says all the animals, birds, and plants were put here for us to eat.

where?
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:40 pm

Genesis 9:2-3 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:40 pm

ALL THINGS
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:43 pm

Genesis 1:26-27 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1 Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Matthew 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Matthew 10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:44 pm

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you

all things meaning humans as well right?

right.....

OWNED!
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:44 pm

god sez GET HIGH!
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:46 pm

ye are of more value than many sparrows

but less than one pelican.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:49 pm

hey Brad, who's they guy your "god" ordered to sacrifice his own kids as a test to his "obedience"? That dude was totally gonna do it too...what about that guy? is he a "child killer" too?

Sounds like this "god" is a totally dickhead buzzkill bro.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 7:54 pm

ooooh! Brad, I was watchin one of the many psycho christian channels that are on 24/7 in my area and they are taking "donations" to send jews back to Israel cause they think that will trigger the 2nd coming of christ. Out of curiosity, do you think that crazy shit as well.

It's pretty funny stuff actually...weird but entertaining i guess...
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 8:05 pm

Mister X?.......must be doin another google search or somethin....
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 8:46 pm

Sounds like this "god" is a totally dickhead buzzkill bro.

belief in God isnt a discussion of what we as humans perceive to be cool or not. the Bible is not a popularity contest.

the only choices are obedience or death.

all things meaning humans as well right?

no, man is the only creature on earth with a soul, and is made in Gods image. the same verse that cursed the abortion doctor to death also would seem to forbid cannibalism.

genesis 9:6

6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man,
by man shall his blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made man.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 8:47 pm

Mister X?.......must be doin another google search or somethin....

had to go cash my unemployment check and get beer.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 11:07 pm

i didn't know dr. tiller but i knew of him.

while living in Portland, i was part of a small documentary crew shooting a film on Shelley Shannon who shot Tiller twice in 1993. she also was a seemingly normal housewife from Grants Pass, OR who led a secret life as an arsonist, torching abortion clinics in California and Oregon. it was pretty chilling stuff. we interviewed this woman, Myrna Shaneyfelt(the old goat on the right)....

http://www.coveredbridgefm.org/Victoria+Myrna%20cropped.jpg

she is the head of Josephine County Right to Life nutcases and was very close to Shelley Shannon. there was a lot o rumors that she was quite aware of Mrs. Shannons extra-curricular activities and that she was actually the brain child behind the whole thing. the director, Beth B.(married to Cop Shoot Cop's, Jim Coleman) really pushed the subject and Myrna was just as sweet as can be, denying any knowledge. afterwards the crew all agreed that she was full of shit and that we were just sitting five feet from a woman who looked like the sweetest grandma but was totally evil and dangerous.

later that day i filmed an anti-abortion rally in Grants Pass and saw five year old kids carrying fake coffins and holding posters of a dead fetus. it was seriously scary stuff.

they are re-airing the documentary on the TruTV next week.
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 2:06 am | Edited by: bradx

you want to know who killed tiller, look no farther than obama. it is the sins of this nation, including abortion and sodomy, and their acceptance, that have turned the wrath of the Holy Living Lord upon us! tiller spit in the face of God, and obama said thats cool. we have taught people its ok to ignore "thou shalt not kill" when we sanctioned baby killing.

well, i have news for you! God hates baby killers! all of you think its ok to kill in the clinic. obama will use this as a way to silence those who speak the truth, which is this. murder is murder. late term abortions often deliver viable fetuses that are left to die, or killed, after being delivered. mark my words, obama will not be satisfied until everyone in this country not only has the right to kill a baby, but until they do so with their bare hands upon his antichrist altar. those who refuse will be tortured, imprisoned, or killed themselves. any baby who does survive the butchers knife, it will be antichrist obamas order that they be cooked and eaten! those are bible facts, and all the knowledge and logic in the world is no argument for them.

now tiller gets to meet his maker and explain the 60,000 souls he killed. he rejected God and forgot His words. any church that would accept him probably had a whore for a pastor. things reached their inevitable conclusion. a late term abortion was performed on him by God almighty.

deuteronomy 45 All these curses will come upon you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the LORD your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46 They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever.

thy will be done.
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 2:18 am

You post about "niggers," make all kinds of other ugly comments, and now you're all offended? Give me a fucking break.

c'mon, ham's curse? are you baiting me? "niggers" is straight bible, yo! i know you've been around long enough to remember ham the nigger was a mother fucker and thats why his ancestors were condemned to slavery (and being called nigger)! thats whats in the bible(and last years goner thread), anyways...

http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=userinfo&user=1056 2
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 6:03 am

Beth B.(married to Cop Shoot Cop's, Jim Coleman)

my old san fran roommate dave played with that band for a few tours

coleman was/is a great guy
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 6:05 am

thats whats in the bible(and last years goner thread)

well, you got me at "Goner"

has to be true

(and being called nigger)

well. not really...
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 8:51 am

Your hi-larious Mister X!!! I love it!

Remember people, this is coming from the same folks who imprisoned Issac Newton for declaring the earth revolved AROUND the sun. Apparrently the christian "god" at the time had somehow instructed a priest that the sun revolved around the Earth and that this was also (where have i heard this one before?)...."GODS LAW"!!!!!!!......

and thats a total buzzkill.
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 9:10 am

who imprisoned Issac Newton

erm...

you mean sir isaac galileo?

mama mia!
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 9:13 am

ooooh! Brad, I was watchin one of the many psycho christian channels that are on 24/7 in my area and they are taking "donations" to send jews back to Israel cause they think that will trigger the 2nd coming of christ

according to fundamentalists--who DO support Zionism, even with its radical orthodox agenda--this is not psychotic, but "pre-ordained:" once the jews "lose"
jerusalem the JC'ers will take over, and build churches and staples and wendy's near the wailing wall.

nutty world
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 10:59 am

well. not really...

why? doesnt "nigger" qualify as a curse word? seems a curse word would be a fair part of a curse, if you ask me...
Posted: Jun 4, 2009 11:00 am

Out of curiosity, do you think that crazy shit as well.

self fulfilling prophecy? i dont nessecarily support it, but i am not against it either. whatever happens, its Gods will.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®