Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I've never been drunk...
Posted: May 8, 2009 11:02 pm

What's it like?
Posted: May 8, 2009 11:07 pm

You get the urge to post a lot of stupid stuff on the goner board.
Posted: May 8, 2009 11:09 pm

goddamn, you're a genius.
Posted: May 8, 2009 11:14 pm

and how!
Posted: May 8, 2009 11:15 pm

so that's why your band sounds like that.

ps i'm drunk.

so you got your package?
Posted: May 9, 2009 12:12 am

i'm about to be. bro-in-law i hope you're gonna be in memphis in june so we can party.
Posted: May 9, 2009 12:22 am

i just saw a pink elephant float out of my martini glass.
Posted: May 9, 2009 12:26 am

I just saw a spaceship land next to the dumpster i like to drink by. I totally looked at my bottle of cooking wine and shook my head in DISBELIEF!
whew! crazy booze! i'm never drinking again!
Posted: May 9, 2009 12:29 am

I just totally flashed my tits at this trucker.. .. ohmygod!!!!!! blleak blaah bluuuhhhh ...huuuuugh huuugh.... hahhhhckkk bbbbbluuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..

I my god..
Posted: May 9, 2009 12:31 am

im getting drunk and playing donkey kong country like its 1994
Posted: May 9, 2009 1:02 am

we're listenin to jack o over here. drinkin beers because we are losers and there is nothing to do in this damn town but drink beer.
Posted: May 9, 2009 1:30 am

lately ive been getting drunk and going on late night rides on my mountain bike. lots of twisty residential roads in my neighborhood and a few small inclines and declines where i can pick up a fair amount of speed. i have a pretty good late night lap worked out on all back streets with almost no traffic. gonna probably go out for a few laps in a couple minutes.
Posted: May 9, 2009 3:45 am

i'm about to be. bro-in-law i hope you're gonna be in memphis in june so we can party.

Fuck-face, friend in law is going to pour liquor in your mouth and make you swallow it. If you puke, there will be punches to the 'nads'. Like it, or not. It's a done deal on my end.
Posted: May 9, 2009 3:46 am

lately ive been getting drunk and going on late night rides on my mountain bike. lots of twisty residential roads in my neighborhood and a few small inclines and declines where i can pick up a fair amount of speed. i have a pretty good late night lap worked out on all back streets with almost no traffic. gonna probably go out for a few laps in a couple minutes.

Dude, I do it. It's a good time. Watch out for dogs.
Posted: May 9, 2009 4:21 am

i been swallowing liquor all night practivcing for junes party.
Posted: May 9, 2009 8:14 am

so you got your package?

not yet, but i'm anticipating sober greatness.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®