Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / anyone else work at a pizzeria
Posted: May 5, 2009 11:14 pm

besides me and bradx?
i work for a guy from boston...best pizza in the state.
Posted: May 5, 2009 11:33 pm

me and miss linda worked at a pizza place together once.
It was "enlightining".
Posted: May 5, 2009 11:39 pm

I thought Brad's store got closed?

Fuck 'em. He's still pickin'. Pizza is so 2007 anyway.

Good luck, Brad.
Posted: May 6, 2009 1:33 am

no..im successful.
Posted: May 6, 2009 4:11 am

yeah, but it was 1966
Posted: May 6, 2009 8:34 am

Everyone I know who can't bartend or waitress or collect unemployment, works at a pizzeria.....
Posted: May 6, 2009 9:25 am

yeah and bored dead city will be payin' off a fat student loan right ot of the tip jar, poor pepperoni breath.
Posted: May 6, 2009 9:42 am

I used to buy pizza from barry goubler, but I didn't know who he was then. Now I know he is famous.
Posted: May 6, 2009 11:12 am

used to live above a pizza place and Barry ate there everyday in his security guard attire....i think he's INfamous..
Posted: May 6, 2009 12:43 pm

yeah, ive been unemployed since last monday. i did talk to the manager at another pizza place here in town and may start work there in a couple weeks.
Posted: May 6, 2009 1:48 pm

I worked at a pizza place in highschool and JC, but after that, no fucking way.

Chronic sausage under fingernails = gross.
Posted: May 6, 2009 3:11 pm

i dont know where you worked, but i never got sausage under my fingernails. sausage grease, sure. there was actually a guy who worked with us that wouldnt top pies because he has a phobia about touching meats. thats understandable for a little kid maybe, but a grown man? pathetic.
Posted: May 6, 2009 4:55 pm

I had pizza for lunch
Posted: May 6, 2009 5:31 pm

Sir Pizza in Murfreesboro, TN, but that was 10 years ago. Strictly a sammich maker now.
Posted: May 6, 2009 5:37 pm

Sir Pizza

quite possibly the worst pizza i've ever had
Posted: May 6, 2009 8:06 pm

I worked at a pizza place in high school. It was fun, but I wouldn't want to do it now.
Posted: May 6, 2009 8:17 pm

When I was 20 I remember delivering pizzas with a 1/4 bag of dirt weed and a mountain dew, daily. Those were the days. Ahhh....
Posted: May 6, 2009 9:12 pm

i had a good time workin' at Pizza Shuttle. i got fat, too.
Posted: May 6, 2009 9:38 pm

Sir Pizza

quite possibly the worst pizza i've ever had

Great name though.

Almost as good as Mark Twain's Pizza Landing
Posted: May 7, 2009 3:09 am

i worked at a couple of pizza places when i was 15 through 17 years old. i worked at a really bad chain pizza store once and clocked in as a pizza maker and really was waiting tables. the place recently had lost its beer license so we would steal all the beer and drink it at work. one of my friends worked there delivering pizzas and i would go ride around on delivery with him cuz i got bored working. we pretty much got run of the place since we caught our manager in the back room smoking crack. fucking craziness.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®