Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / FREE CHICKEN at KFC!!!!
Posted: May 5, 2009 6:32 pm

If you go to oprah.com you can download a couplon for free chicken and shit...But, beware of this!!!

Posted: May 5, 2009 6:39 pm

ZOMG! They were giving away Kentucky Grilled Chicken the other day. I was unimpressed. I'll take Freddy's baked chix with the greek spice or Dijon over KY grillage anyday.
Posted: May 5, 2009 6:40 pm

did you watch the video?
Posted: May 5, 2009 6:48 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

Indeed. Highlarious. Reminiscent of the BK commercials where they said no more Whoppers.
Posted: May 5, 2009 6:49 pm

If you go to oprah.com you can download a couplon for free chicken and shit...But, beware of this!!!

There's a joke in here somewhere, but i'm going to leave it alone!
Posted: May 5, 2009 6:49 pm

Posted: May 5, 2009 6:53 pm

I 'member back in tha day, at the Popeyes on MLK there were occasional manager specials 12pc Dk. Meat for $5. Mmmmm good.
Posted: May 5, 2009 6:55 pm

Bray

free chicken and shit

and that whopper thing seems like bs
Posted: May 5, 2009 7:17 pm

chicago people. i heard this rumor that KFC were going to donate money to the city to help patch all the gnarly potholes. you know the ones that people dump trash bins into so no one will loose the front end of their car to? the stipulation is that when they patch the holes, they have to paint the KFC logo over it. doubt its TOTALLY true, but thats pretty awesome.
Posted: May 5, 2009 9:22 pm

Ryan went to Popeyes the other day and then had to retreat as they were giving away free chicken for the anniversary of Popeyes or some such. He was told it would be over 2 hours to get our order.
Posted: May 5, 2009 9:49 pm

chicago people. i heard this rumor that KFC were going to donate money to the city to help patch all the gnarly potholes. you know the ones that people dump trash bins into so no one will loose the front end of their car to? the stipulation is that when they patch the holes, they have to paint the KFC logo over it. doubt its TOTALLY true, but thats pretty awesome.

they just did this in louisville i think, had a interview with the mayor on npr
Posted: May 5, 2009 10:31 pm

the stipulation is that when they patch the holes, they have to paint the KFC logo over it.
idiocracy anyone?
Posted: May 6, 2009 12:52 am

wait, free popeyes? dang.

uh... attention BRANDING EXPERTS... NORTHWEST AIRLINES might have a hard time starting a line of CRUISE SHIPS

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN baked? THEY MUST BE!
Posted: May 6, 2009 1:26 am

KFO..Kentucky Fried Oprah!!!
Posted: May 6, 2009 8:41 am

I wouldn't dip my balls in a bucket of KFC. That shit is swill, thier spicy chicken tastes like koolaid...I guess maybe it's the northerners definition of spicy...I realy couldn't tell you.
Posted: May 6, 2009 9:12 am

Kentucky's in the north now?
Posted: May 6, 2009 10:51 am

"NO CHICKEN? Or they just outta chicken?"

Amazing! It's like this dude thought for just a brief second that chicken no longer existed!
Posted: May 6, 2009 10:53 am

wait, free popeyes? dang.

I know! If only we would have had some warning...we could have been there when the doors opened.
Posted: May 6, 2009 10:56 am

Posted: May 6, 2009 4:52 pm

yep..and Indiana is in the South.
Posted: May 6, 2009 4:52 pm | Edited by: I am the Arm

I guess maybe it's the northerners definition of spicy...

and when have they ever claimed it was spicy?
Posted: May 8, 2009 2:20 pm

black ladies and their chicken..........

why??
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®