Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 4:56 pm

I just went to "The Mall" today haven't been to a mall in a year or two..I think im gonna hang out at the mall again, Journey's, Hot Topic, Foot Locker, LIDS, Pretzel Shops!!!
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 4:59 pm

sbarro pizza. i could go for some sbarro right now
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 5:22 pm

chik fillet... some place in the mall

i got yelled at in hot topic for too many people trying on pants at the same time. they were on sale sale sale and it seemed inconvenient to each go in the dressing room one at a time and try on the pants. in the end we all got the same pair of cheap green pants, but it hurt the souls of all the tweens and their moms that had to be aware that three grown men were in a dressing room without pants on for all of 3 minutes.

i feel like an asshole in the mall because i look at the people and think about what c.h.u.d.s they are and then it makes me feel like i only go to the mall to look down on people. that's why i don't go there.
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 6:11 pm

i only go to the mall to look down on people. read : "13-year-olds in slut gear"

Checking out the up and coming young talent. Great reason to go to the mall.
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 11:41 pm

the only good thing about MALLS is chicks with short skirts on the escalator, and chick-fil-a
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 11:52 pm

the age olde debate: Future Stars vs. Rated Rookies.

I love walking around the mall getting paid to take people there. Sucks that there's only 1 mall in our town instead of 6 when I was in middle school. No fucking arcades neither, no tree with a telephone to talk to, no robot vending machine with lil monks smoking papers. Chess King.
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 12:12 am

Cookie Bin. RIP.
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 1:27 am

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 11:31 am

No fucking arcades neither,

Damn, whatta lame mall. My mall's got an arcade and cosmic putt-putt golf!
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 11:38 am

no tree with a telephone to talk to

Eastwood? Wait--that was the one with the castle thing.
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 11:41 am

that was Southland Mall. It also had a robot vending machine where you could get a little tiny monkey that smoked cigarettes. True Story..circa 1983-85.
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 11:45 am

oh wait,,,curt already mentioned the lil monkey..shoulda read better.
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Southland Mall.

that's the one! I don't know where in the hell I got Eastwood. My aunt worked at Gilmore's.
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 12:56 pm

the only thing that gets me into a mall is the pretzel place in oak court mall...pretzel dogs! A nathan's hot dog in the center of a warm buttery pretzel...a good enough reason for the mall to exsist IMO.
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 1:44 pm

i hate malls. whenever i wind up in one i feel like i'm going to get a panic attack.

i remember as a kid, though, in tacoma there was this real trashy mall where they had a chicken in a box where you put in a quarter and it would play tic-tac-toe with you. after the chicken (always) won, a bit of bird feed that would slide down a chute to it.

they also had a fucking gorilla in the mail, too! it was the most depressing fucking thing you ever saw - this giant, depressed gorilla sitting on a tire swing in a dirty plexiglass box in the middle of a shopping mall. i read that the authorities finally stepped in and he got transferred to a zoo in atlanta, but he spent over 20 years in that mall with white trash idiots harassing him banging on the glass. even as a little kid, it made me sick.
Posted: Apr 29, 2009 1:11 am | Edited by: Useless Eater

Mark: The East Town Mall was on Gull Road way over in The Comstock. What's fucked up is that the East Town Mall with the East Town 5 Theater has re-opened as Gull Road Cinema and the movies are cheap. I went there for work on Sunday and after the movie we walked into the rest of the mall and there was nothing inside.

http://www.vanishedkalamazoo.com/

I wish that somebody would get me high enough so that I would think that Aladdin's Castle was still open with the enclosed Discs Of Tron cabinet.

I miss the stone fountains with the ufo shaped colored lights at the bottom that West Main Mall had. Fuck it.
Posted: May 5, 2009 2:23 pm

Yes, I want to live at the mall!
Yes I want to live...at the mall!
Posted: May 5, 2009 2:25 pm

"This place had meaning for them once"

Re: the Zombies in "Day of the Dead"
best mall movie ever!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®