Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / 5 Original 6 teams in NHL playoffs!
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 1:43 am

except Toronto. Anaheim Ducks can eat shit.
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 1:51 am

I think the Blackhawks really get overlooked when the discussion turns to O-6 teams. I really wish the Bucket would've drawn Calgary in the 1st round, too.
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Fight!
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Go Wings!
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Saw most of the Calgary vs. Chicago game last night. Was just thinking about how I couldn't hate either team but was kinda rooting for The Flames.

Michigan brother in Chicago said that before the Blackhawks games were televised in Chicago (early 2008 after the owner died and his son took over?) that he could get tickets for dirt cheap even when the Wings came to town. Pretty good plan for a major sports franchise to not show your games on television.
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Just came from CBJ vs. DET. Osgood was really good.
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 12:35 am

Black Hawks havent won a Stanley Cup in years...neither has Boston or Tronto. Anaheim Ducks still can eat shit.
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 2:58 pm

go sharks!
*cough*
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

come on calgary!!!
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 4:04 pm

GO PENS! Show the Flyers an Early Exit tonight!
Posted: Apr 23, 2009 7:54 pm

when i was a kid, we'd visit my grampa vlcek in st joe and watch the hawks on a black and white tv and leave after the Lawrence welk show. go hawks tomorrow nite!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®