Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / IMPEACH OBAMA
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 5:19 pm

Saw my first 'Impeach Obama' bumper sticker today! Northern suburbs of Chicago, driver was a fat middle-aged white guy and the car was...a Honda hybrid?! It was definitely a new Honda and I think it was a hybrid with all the badges on the back. Weird as fuck.

-Ryan
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 5:35 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I've seen a handful of Nobama stickers and signs, no Impeach Obamas as of yet...
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 8:24 am

Y'know, Obama can be as incompetent as Bush for all I care, so long as he keeps publicly ADMITTING when he screws up. Holy shit, what a breath of fresh air!
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 10:49 am

I've seen a handful of Nobama stickers and signs

I saw a lot of them on campus at Auburn.
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 11:58 am

Other than selling out the Middle Class and bailing out the corrupt, greedy corporations that bankrupted our country I'd say he's doing a pretty good job.
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 4:39 pm

yeah, he's better than bush and no doubt better than mccain wouldve been. still our economic model is broken, and he's content blowing another bubble rather than doing anything to fix it.
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 5:01 pm

Nobody will ever have any money to spend until they give free health care and credit card debt forgiveness. Why should the lenders get off and not the borrowers too?
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 5:35 pm

credit card debt forgiveness.

Well, that's certainly not on the Bank of Americas mind. I have two cards there that have balances that are 1K less than my credit limit. I always pay on time...many times more than the minimum payment.
Got a letter in the mail yesterday that said my APR was going from 12% to 27.4%. Called them, and was told that they weren't singling me out, but that these rates would now apply to 90% of their customers.
I had a chance to "refuse" the increase and did. This means I cannot use the cards anymore until all the balances are paid off.

Goodbye Bank of America. 27%? That's ususy, and should be illegal!
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 7:51 pm

I hear being the president of a fucked up country is really easy..? just what I heard o out the streets.
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 1:42 am

it is, Europe seems to be build on that concept.

I think Obama is doing a fantastic impression of a Denzel movie.
A shame the script is lame and fulla Bush rhetoric.

Never saw an actor playing the part of the President of the US so fuckin good though.

A bit of a shame I already don't trust the guy for shit anymore.
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 2:38 am

When you're getting fucked in the ass who cares if it's from the left or the right.
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 10:25 am

Dutchman, there's nothing wierd about that....all these stupid motherfuckin doctors I got to put up with at work hate Obama because they're afraid of social healthcare. My boss is fucking gay and voted for McCain when Hillary didn't win the primaries. Bunch of stupid motherfuckers. They can give me my foreskin back or fuck off.
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Were all of you actually expecting a black Jesus to save us all? Seems like a good enough prez to me
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 4:01 pm

somebody say black jesus?
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Dutchman, there's nothing wierd about that

No, the weird part was a Honda Hybrid owner having that bumper sticker--so was that a tree-hugging Republican or what? Or possibly a racist Democrat perhaps? Probably a Cubs fan either way, which means his inhumanity knows no bounds.

-Ryan
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 11:49 am

I'm glad that the curmudgeons have a focus for their frustrations now. He's a convenient scapegoat for them to scoff about.
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 2:44 am

I'm glad that the curmudgeons have a focus for their frustrations now. He's a convenient scapegoat for them to scoff about.

what a load of bullshit,
this board was drippin with jizz and pussyjuice when he was running and winning, like Jesus had come back. Where's all that love, devotion and surrender now, huh?
And Obama talks like republican. If you saw that comin, you should go into politics right now, and save our country from our deadly cliché's.

I did like the unconventional fingerfuck The First Lady gave the British Queen though.
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 2:53 am

Well he has been a bit disappointing...

our country

I thought you were from gay-ass europe? Aren't you into formula one?
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 2:54 am

oops that should read 'gay-ass formula one'
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 3:18 am

french canadian
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 12:31 am | Edited by: Sunshine

WHITE FLOUR!!! black trash
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 2:39 am

When the Yankees win the World Series in October, it will be championship #27 for the Bronx Bombers.
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 3:07 am

don't you have some crack to smoke and some races to hate
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 3:15 am

don't you have some crack to smoke and some races to hate

I did find out Saturday why Chi Os have that reputation and NASCAR does nothing for me emotionally.
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Best anti-obama sticker i have seen (in Berkeley, CA no less) was
"I'll keep my guns, money and freedom, you can keep the "Change" " Which i admit is pretty funny.

Obama's kids named their new dog after Bo Diddley. That is amazing.
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Obama's kids named their new dog after Bo Diddley. That is amazing.

That's cool. I heard, I think on NPR, that it was after their granddad.
Or was Bo Diddley their granddad?
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 4:33 pm

i think their grandad was named Diddley so they call it Bo after him or something like that.
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 7:46 pm

i would fuck his wife she has that suck your dick then make you a fried porkchop dinner look in her eyes i bet she would like death !
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm

i would fuck his wife she has that suck your dick then make you a fried porkchop dinner look in her eyes

Heh-heh.
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 3:48 am

french canadian

but in fuckin' exile!

(and because of the meat of course: we go where the meat takes us)
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 10:26 am

I just want the guy to focus on putting some green in the pockets of the American people, and maybe a job...I'd like to have one.

Fuck Somali Pirates!

Let's fix things here at home
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 10:28 am

He will be a 1 term President because he stabbed the Middle Class in the back. Big mistake.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®