Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / hubbie totaled my car
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 12:16 am

he ran a red light, was hit by an ambulance. he's been to the hosp, all checked out. he's okay, so do I now have license to pitch a fit over the demise of my kick ass Civic? a 2001 black stick shift... a zippy lil gas sipper that sure treated me right. I am so pissed! took months to find! a real cherry among all the pits...

and right now I am trying not to unload on him. real glad he's okay, but HE TOTALED MY CAR!
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 12:45 am

i thought Hubie Brown totalled your car!

Bummer nonetheless... make sure he's okay. Had more than one friend not wake up after accidents... after hospitals said they were fine.

be careful!
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 1:05 am

good advice... will do.

but in and out of the ER in an hour. motrin for painkillers.

hehe... Hubie Brown! thass funny! thanks fer my first giggle since Kurt called me with the bad news! yeah, he feels real bad about it.
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 1:34 am

Hope Kurt's alright, man that guys been takin' some spills lately. For those who don't know, Kurt fell down an open elevator shaft a few months back. OUCH!
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 2:09 am

a zippy lil gas sipper
it's like sippin on some sizzurp.
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 2:24 am

Thanks Greg. Eric, too. I will pass along yer inquiries.

poor Kurtie... he's not in a real happy place right now... but he went to bed still thinking he was heading off to work tomorrow! I hope he's not hurting too bad.

sizzurp - I think that should be new car ad lingo!

it's raining out... I feel bad for my lil car sitting broken, all alone at the tow truck lot... I had to visit tonight, fetch groceries outta the trunk. paid an extra 35 smacks to do so, too, but if it's repairable - stink-free upholstery - priceless!
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 5:55 am

the day the gangbangers stole, then stripped, my civic is the saddest day of my last few years

that fucker hubby kurt has to get up and go back to work and buy you another! and stay away from elevator shafts! and black cats. and bad plot twists in hitchcock.
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 9:47 am

who needs gangbangers when I have a husband?

y'all who surely think I am being callous, just know that Kurt felt well enough to go to work. also know that he took that plunge down the shaft on my birthday and had the termity to receive more cards than I. glad he's ok, but geeez!

yes, I've already asked him which record he'll be selling to recoup my loss. grrr
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 11:42 am

yes, I've already asked him which record he'll be selling to recoup my loss. grrr

Don't forget to factor in the probable increase in your insurance premiums.
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 11:58 am

savvy!

maybe it's time I went over to the G45 site to stoke some interest among the Mark Taylors in this world.
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 4:17 pm

just wanna say i appreciate the opp to blow off some steam. just trying not to blow up at him, ya know?
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 4:56 pm

i forwarded this thread to him. he's sez you two are finished.
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 5:48 pm

whatever you say, chuckles.
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 8:14 pm

Fell down an elevator shaft, got hit by an ambulance?

you sure this isn't the Looney Tunes thread?
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 10:40 pm

haha! Kurt kinda does resemble a cartoon character... bless his heart!

he's doing well tonight. slept off his afternoon musclec relaxants, hardly hurts at all. we've been laughing about it, thinks this thread's funny...

as for the car thing... eh, I'm older and have more insurance. ;)
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®