Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Looking for a shitty 80's style SYNTHESIZER
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 11:33 am

You know, some dumb kinda keyboard with all kinds of presets, built-in beats, and whatever. Built-in speakers so I can take it camping, but also a regular instrument jack so I can send it to an amp. MIDI output would be nice as well. Oh yeah, and one of those little whammy-bar type wheels that bends notes, those are BAD-ASS. Total length not to exceed 4 feet. Dog and duck sounds a plus, but not necessary.

Can anyone give me the name of a particular model that might fit this description?

Anybody wanna sell me one?
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 11:53 am

my little red yamaha keytar's got all that stuff, plus you can do the whammy wheel and squeal out. looks like a toy, but it's not. got it at a thrift store, maybe you can, too!
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Thanks Donkey, but that looks like it would be a little more than what I would need it for (and what I would be willing to pay).

If the one in that link is Photoshop, I'm looking for MS Paint.
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm

that looks pretty cool, though... dang.
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:37 pm

I'm looking for MS Paint.

Bray!$

(bray)
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah, that's more like it. I just found out there's tons of different models on Ebay, I guess I just have to narrow it down to something I want!
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 1:01 pm

go garage sale-ing. you'll probably find more than you can handle
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®