Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / anything to do in college station texas?
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:02 am

i have a friend thinking about going there for grad school and is worried she'll be bored
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 7:55 am

she will be. guaranteed.
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 8:55 am

College Station sucks beyond your wildest dreams. A truly awful place, might be the worst college town in the USA...it is astonishing how lame a town it is for having such a huge University in it...well 98.9% of the students are folks you would never even want to know, so I suppose that contributes to its lameness....
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 10:10 am

wow. k. i'll let her know. her other choice so far is in fort collins colorado, which seems even less exciting.
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 11:27 am

I've actually heard that Fort Collins is kinda ok if you're there for school - not very exciting, but there's beer and snowboarding. So probably not completely unlike Provo, Utah.

An old roommate of mine went to school in College Station and said it was the worst, most horrid place ever. Lame. Boring. Ugly. Awful.
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Did you hear there aren't any cold drinks at College Station any more?
They lost their recipe for ice.

Why do Aggies hate M&Ms?
They're too hard to peel.

What is the difference between an Aggie and a carp?
One is a bottom feeding scum sucker and the other is a fish

Have you heard about the Aggie kamikaze pilot?
He flew 22 missions

How do you know when you are near College Station?
When you honk your horn, all the sheep back up to the fence.
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 1:09 pm

that settles it. im going!
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 2:35 pm

There is no Austin in Utah... College Station is within a reasonable distance to there,closer than Provo!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®