Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / WHAT SONG DIS IS?
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 8:08 pm

anyone know who this is? taped it off the radio years ago never been able to find it any help would be great
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 8:29 pm

I've no idea. The vocals sort of reminded me of MiTB. Huge shot in the dark. Maybe from Cali? Dug it though and I'd like to know who it is too.

Anybody know what (I'm guessing) mid 80's hardcore band did "Brass Knuckles and Beer"?
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 9:53 pm

I could be wrong but I think "Brass Knuckles and Beer" was a band called "Jesus Fuck and Da' Murderers" ??? I could be wrong but I could swear that song was on some compilation LP I had in the late 80's/early 90's. Never heard any other songs by them that I know of.

I wish I knew who the band in the video was too, but sorry can't help you... I am anxious for someone to reply though, sounded awesome! Dude's voice is gnarly!!!
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 10:06 pm

"Watching t.v. and drinking beer... "

I heard it on a comp tape I borrowed from a friend who got it from a friend and by the time I got it, there were no track listings. They had another song something along the lines of "Sick 'ol City"?
Posted: Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm

CUM ON
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 8:14 am

?????
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 2:18 am

damn i thought 4 shure u gys would no this shit...agree with paul lips bout the vx think that singer is great thsi shit gives me goosebmps
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 2:28 am

i imagine vegetable_man shouting the words he's typing as he types
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 2:31 am

i mganine you strokin yur clitoris as u type in herpes font dick trickel thank you
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 2:32 am

actually i appriciate you putting the blank betrwwen my name corectly..
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 2:32 am

it really pops out
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®