Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / what does Bad Brains,The Germs,Iron Maiden,Johnny Ramone,Kiss,and Slayer all have in common?
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 4:56 pm

i think DTrain is save'n up for the KISS high tops!
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 7:15 pm

whoa....i've seen the Iron Maiden's in person...they are way cooler than they look in that pic...
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Fuck, I already got the Powerslave picture disc, I might just need the slip-ons too.
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 8:29 pm

dude, i was just at the Vans store in the Garden State Plaza Mall (rock over Paramus)
the bad brains vans were actually not gay at all. if they had kiddie sized slayer ones i totally would have hooked up my 2 y.o. daughter - but she was actually into the maiden ones (she even tried them on)
the kiss ones were cool but they looked more like something you would put on display than put on your feet.

anyways, i walked out with a pair of black old school low tops - didnt even have to try them on because this is the only kind of shoes i've worn for 22 years now (i dont think they were called 'old skools' back then though)
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 8:34 pm

"old school"???!!!

Dude, did that crush your weekend nachos or what oldie??!!!!

HAWW!
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 11:10 pm

they are not on austin city limits tonight, that was roky erickson

pbs.org
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

I had some Motorhead Vans a couple of years ago.
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 1:02 am | Edited by: SSSSSSS

they are not on austin city limits tonight, that was roky erickson

I'm watching Sybil on Lifetime, bro. I dunno if I can stay up late enough for ACL, but I'll try
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 9:45 am

If I were a guy, I'd get the Bad Brains ones. The Germs ones are pretty neat and simple too.
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 11:33 am

i would rock the powerslave slip ons like don johnson.
SOCKLESS!
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 12:08 pm

The Germs ones are pretty neat and simple too.

Those Germs "old-schools" are sweet, but the slip-ons are gay.

A few years ago they did some Circle Jerks slip-ons with the Group Sex print, which I might've bought if they didn't say Circle Jerks on the side.
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 1:14 pm

I have Iron Maiden slip-ons. They rule.
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 9:34 am

they have Misfits Vans dont they.. ? or is that Converse..?
I'd wear some Chaka Khan Vanns if they made some.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®