who's gonna say it? - eh? - eh?

ok, fine.

rape ape.
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 10:37 pm

monkeyshines.
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 11:22 pm

bill, i am disappointed in you.
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 11:31 pm

...with the exception , chiefly, of the Iroquois and the Foxes, the tribesmen entertained a real affection for the French, who, greatly desiring their trade, cultivated their alliance and treated them as friends and equals; an attitude far different from that of the English. who for the most part dealt with them honestly as customers, but could not conceal either their dislike of an inferior people or the fact that they were looked upon as subjects. French traders, explorers, and adventurers lived among the savages, took Indian women for their consorts, reared half-breed families, and, although representatives of the most polished nation of Europe, for the time being acted as though to the forest born.
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Brad X rules!

HAWW!
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 11:45 pm

its simple, the cartoon doesnt call obama a monkey. it merely says that racist cops think obama is a monkey. didnt the cops recently shoot some unarmed black guy in oakland or something? i think the cartoon should be more offensive to cops than african americans, unless they really are all racist killers.
Posted: Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm | Edited by: Paul Lips

bradx
Member Posted: May 10, 2008, 2:42 am Quote indians cant grow facial hair, nigger.
i look french [b][/b]with a mustache
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 4:38 am

that is true. its why when i grew the elvis pomp i couldnt quite pull off the look, sideburns just wont come in all the way. sucks.

an indian with a moustache is a mexican, one with a beard would be a funny cartoon.

dont quote my (obama is a) NIGGERs.....
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 6:12 am

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 1:41 pm

it's not racism, it's the infinite monkey theorem, you boobs!

Given enough time, a hypothetical chimpanzee typing at random would, as part of its output, almost surely produce a satisfactory stimulus package.
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Given enough time, a hypothetical chimpanzee typing at random would, as part of its output, almost surely produce a satisfactory stimulus package.

then using that logic Lckme wld write an interesting review or Chicago Kunt would have something smart to say.

not that cut and paste reviews of 7 inch hardcore isn't a valuable pastime.

wait a minute! you mean he wasn't writing about music when he said: this 7 inch was slamming?

ouch. maybe when chicago kunt gets a job he can enthrall us with more action-packed spinetinglers, like: "I used to leave my cashier's job with the correct total in the till." the suspense! the meta fictional pursuit of his agnostic doppelganger! the capricious Bildungsroman turned inside out!

chew gum at yr next cashier's job and report back. that'll knock our socks off!
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 5:10 pm

i dont see what the problem is. obama is still a monkey, right? i'd say its an accurate portrayal.
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 6:18 pm

enthrall - $.05
spinetinglers - $.10
meta fictional pursuit - $.05
agnostic doppelganger - $.25
capricious - $.10
Bildungsroman - $.25
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 8:54 pm

I'll see your agnostic doppelganger and raise you a apparition whose body temp has dipped to 96 degrees due to the fact that s/he's in a poikilothermic state.
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 7:56 am

oh stop, "Bildungsroman" is worth at least fitty cent!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®