Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / IM CONFUSED!!!
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 9:46 am

Posted: Jan 15, 2009 10:43 am

James David Manning, proud black dude

Posted: Jan 15, 2009 11:15 am

that's an interesting point of view, but he's wrong when denying that the effects of slavery and jim crow aren't the cause of the plight. desegregation in the south was barely 50 years ago. the social effects of that type of intense and centuries old suppression are staggering.
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Iv never even heard of this guy...shows you how self absorbed i really am.
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 12:15 pm

the black dude confused me, but now this shit just makes me MADD!!!

Posted: Jan 15, 2009 1:16 pm

me not gets it neither..?
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 2:50 pm

this shit just makes me MADD!!!
What makes me angry are statistics like: "X out of Y people experience B" or "every minute X happens". These examples prove nothing! Not just because you can make them up on the spot, but because they are impossible to prove. If they say anything at all then it is a rough estimation based on a small-scale sample. This world has over 6 billion people living their lives in over 6 billion different ways. You cannot expect people to be convinced by your argument if you mock the truth by coming up with ridiculous figures like these.
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 4:22 am

more stories on segregation pleez
MLK day is on Monday

and any of you have distant relatives you got lynched
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 8:09 am

the black dude confused me, but now this shit just makes me MADD!!!

I couldn't even focus on the message, I was too busy slow dancing to that opening song.
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 8:58 am

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 9:17 am

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®