Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I'M OUT OF DEBT!!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 8:19 am

Not that I had a whole lot (credit cards, DELL [assholes], etc.), but it's been hanging over me for the past 7 years, and I'm glad to have finally clawed my way out!!

So, in conclusion: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 8:30 am

I hate you.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 8:30 am

hey. this is like steve martin's getting his name in the phone book in the jerk!

kudos. buy a new car tomorrow and one of those newfangled swedish dishwashers and celebrate!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 8:39 am

Not that I had a whole lot (credit cards, DELL [assholes], etc.), but it's been hanging over me for the past 7 years, and I'm glad to have finally clawed my way out!!

Too bad you smell like gas!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 9:04 am

hey. this is like steve martin's getting his name in the phone book in the jerk!

ha!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 9:22 am

I hate you.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 10:27 am

now go buy a house!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 10:30 am

buy a new car tomorrow and one of those newfangled swedish dishwashers and celebrate!

now go buy a house!

quick, before the terrorist's win!!!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 10:36 am

Too bad you smell like gas!

Not anymore! I emailed my alderman the other day and got a reply telling me that there's a task force working on the problem!

(I had noxious chemical fumes filtering into my basement and probably lost a whole lot offfffffffffffffffffffff9a8q345y3t&^&*(&^&*%^%*&^(*&^ brain cells)

Yeah, buying a house is next on the list, but I'm going to enjoy minimal responsibilities for a little while longer.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 10:39 am

buy a new car tomorrow and one of those newfangled swedish dishwashers and celebrate!

now go buy a house!

quick, before the terrorist's win!!!

OWNERSHIP SOCIETY !@!@$#@%#!#!@$$!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 10:47 am

if we don't own it, the terrorists will!

if we don't buy it, the terrorists will!

if you don't wanna eat that piece of pizza, can i have it?
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 11:32 am

What? Debts are bad???
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 1:43 pm

Mortages, loans, and credit cards are just a way of the gov't chaining you down so you can never get out of their grip.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 1:45 pm

Nothing to see here. Please move along. Purchase some delicious cigarettes.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 1:52 pm | Edited by: Chicken

why is it that i can go 30 years without a credit card, but then try to get one and they won't let me? but, if i already had 20k in debt like many americans, i could get a credit card no problem? it's like i am blacklisted for using cash all these years.

and no i don't want a wal mart card.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 1:59 pm

I hate you.

yeah, pretty much. i'm about 60k in the hole due to school. probably will be another 20k before i get entirely done with everything. le sigh. but i've learned how to live on 20k for so long now that if i made 50k, i'd be able to pay off all my shit in a pretty short amount of time. i have no desire to have a new car or a house payment. at all. livin' la vida broke-a.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm actually putting myself in debt to bolster my credit rating.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 2:02 pm

how's that work?
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 2:02 pm

I hate you.

yeah, pretty much. i'm about 60k in the hole due to school. probably will be another 20k before i get entirely done with everything. le sigh. but i've learned how to live on 20k for so long now that if i made 50k, i'd be able to pay off all my shit in a pretty short amount of time. i have no desire to have a new car or a house payment. at all. livin' la vida broke-a.

aww, you don't hate me. you make me beef stew! ;)
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 2:05 pm | Edited by: Paul Lips

how's that work?

Fuck if I know. I carried zero balance on my credit card and people were telling me that that works against your credit rating. Go figure.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 2:07 pm

aww, you don't hate me. you make me beef stew! ;)

oh i know, shawtstuff. i love you. i was talkin' about Crowbar for bein' outta debt. mucho jealous. heheh.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 2:08 pm

Fuck if I know. I carried zero balance on my credit card and people were telling me that that works against your credit rating. Go figure.

crazy. i give up. anyone want a house and a carr, both upside down on forever!!!!!!! :)

i want to live in a van down by the river. me and duke!
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 2:09 pm

anyone want a house

but whose couch would i sleep on when i'm drunk??!!?
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 2:11 pm

anyone want a house

but whose couch would i sleep on when i'm drunk??!!?

bwahahaha. good point. and where would we have dinner and a bad movie nights? and where would we hold all the derby parties? and where would the freak show and the whistle pigs stay when they are in town?

dabnabit, i'll keep it
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 2:13 pm

dabnabit, i'll keep it

good. i didn't wanna give up my second home. :)
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 10:30 pm

I'm not too sure about that. I think the big three frown more upon closed accounts. It doesn't do anything to improve your rating would be more accurate.

I'm about to have zero credit card debt, and I'll pay my truck off at least a year and a half early. I have a modest mortgage, which isn't what worries me--I'd be paying rent regardless, right? It's the damn student loan debt! Holy Shit! Even if I get some of this forgiven, I'll still be paying on it forever. Aye carumba!!!

stupid non-socialized education system... grumble grumble...
Posted: Jan 9, 2009 4:19 pm

Mortages, loans, and credit cards are just a way of the gov't chaining you down so you can never get out of their grip.

It goes well beyond the government. Global bankers that hold much of the world power like the Rothschild banking family realized long ago people of low birth generally have an equal level of self-control and will enter voluntary servitude via lines of credit.

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” - Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
Posted: Jan 9, 2009 4:44 pm

I hate you.

co-signed.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®