Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Destroyed In Seconds
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 8:12 pm

Some crazy shit. Damn!
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 8:32 pm

I know. There was a marathon of this show on Saturday. I watched it until they started replaying episodes that they'd already played hours before that. Tons of crazy footage I'd never seen, and I've seen plenty of shows like this! The best clips were anything involving trains.
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 8:36 pm

We watched the marathon too. The best part was when that jet-boat guy's wife started screaming at him when he crashed a second boat two years after almost killing himself the same way.
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 9:10 pm

hearing about this makes me want to get cable.
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 9:14 pm

i'm a big fan of the bulldozer rampage. i've driven one of those big ones like that before and its very tempting to drive over whatever you want...
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 11:21 pm

man, the train explosion that launched a tank car over half a mile away! NATURAL GAS EXPLOSION! Wow!
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 12:11 am

Watched it with the kids.

Quote: "Dad, It's like Mythbusters if they weren't California rock stars. YOU'VE GOT TO WATCH IT WITH US."
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 12:20 am

the plant where they made the fuel for the space shuttle was the best. you could see the shockwave traveling across the desert.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 12:45 am

i'm a big fan of the bulldozer rampage.

The bulldozer dude is bad ass. Meticulous as fuck. If anyone could get away with what he planned who wouldn't?
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 1:28 am

i thought you were talking about the RC helicopter surfer dude i got for xmas! Sure, his head broke off within 5 minutes, but we crammed it back onto his neckhole and it's lasted until now!

very awesome.

last one i got (an rc helicopter astronaut) was brutally destroyed within 3 minutes.

awesome, too.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 1:32 am

Eric,

We need video!
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 1:33 am | Edited by: a cobb

could get away with what he planned who wouldn't?

Try this instead.... That's what it's for. Well that and rioting but someone might tell on you.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 1:42 am

could get away with what he planned who wouldn't?

Try this instead.... That's what it's for. Well that and rioting but someone might tell on you.

Pfft. Anyone can weld and make concrete buffers with a joysitck.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 1:44 am

last one i got (an rc helicopter astronaut) was brutally destroyed within 3 minutes.

We've been getting into the model rocket thing. Hoping eventually we can build one to propel a cat (and an emergency parachute for the cat if course).
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 1:47 am

wow. that is the most amazing bunch of videos i've ever seen. masso destructo! holy shit. i'm going to be having freakish nightmares about that damn tornado one for awhile though. eeeek.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 1:59 am

Anyone can weld and make concrete buffers with a joysitck.

it's the thought that counts....
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 2:18 am

wow. that is the most amazing bunch of videos i've ever seen. masso destructo! holy shit.

Some of them make me never want to drive again (esp. after being in a minor collision some weeks back and realizing most of my car is plastic and some parts shatter into a 100 pieces).
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 2:29 am

my car

hahaha I almost squished a couple of those plastic motherfuckers in my '95 Ford E-350 yesterday (Monday) morning! I was going not too fast changing radio stations and suddenly everyone in front of me was stopped.

I hit the brakes (not even very hard!) and heard the dreaded hydroplane noise, began pumping the brakes and aimed the Grey Ghost right in between the cars I didn't wanna hit! Man it was awesome! Time slowed down and everything! It felt like ten minutes of abject terror and twenty seconds of masculine achievement but it was probably less than that....
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 10:34 am

suddenly everyone in front of me was stopped

Pretty much the same thing that happened to me. Now, if I was driving the Grand Marquis instead of the Vue that day it would've been a different story.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 12:10 pm

yeah my plastic saturn with shitty tires probably woulda spun out or something stupid and been a total mess. i need new tires before i go up north.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 5:28 pm

that beached whale dyno-mite video was fucking hilarious
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 7:30 pm

Posted: Jan 6, 2009, 12:20 am Quote the plant where they made the fuel for the space shuttle was the best. you could see the shockwave traveling across the desert.

Yes. That was by far my favorite
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 7:49 pm

What about broke-ass helicopters trying to power that blimp? Some guy even died in that one.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 7:56 pm

What about broke-ass helicopters trying to power that blimp?

That was just some dumbassedness that fell apart the way anybody with half a brain would expect. It wasn't a spectacular explosion or anything.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 10:42 pm

What about broke-ass helicopters trying to power that blimp?

that guy shoulda totally been a candidate for the darwin awards.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®