Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Shaggy the drummer VS. Brett Duffy the chef
Posted: Dec 12, 2008 10:59 pm

Shaggy the drummer VS. Brett Duffy the chef???
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 12:17 am

first off your a fuckn asshole.....second my wife says you need to see the kids..or do a child friendly album abo8ut shrimpin' and shit..go to the library and get yo smarts on.. i ben knowin you foreva so why dont we do a duet on pickles or thelove of pineapple big shot....that is duffee i'm not a fukn harahan inbred u sheep lovin in the middle of the night cosmopilitan sheeneee wop bastard son of a bitch..my ol lady tol me to stop cursin so much so i'll talk too you sooon fukfacce.lamf naughty forty bff xxoo telll yer ma i said hey...
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 12:36 am

WOW how long did it take NOVA to write that litte speach of yours, DONKEY...Taco truck on Expresway near Naughty Knight has the real Mexican Cocacola...Big Shot price shot up to 79 cents for a liter...way over priced now. Ill be by to see the kids as soon enough?
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 12:41 am

...and im just as mutch an asshole as you cuz im sitting home on friday nite on this machine.
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 5:21 am

..my ol lady tol me to stop cursin so much

PUSSY!
MY OLD LADY TALKS TO THE BOTTOM
OF MY FUCKING BOOT!
Posted: Dec 13, 2008 5:22 am

SHRIMP BOOT THAT IS! (KID FRIENDLY)
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®