Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / FART PHONES
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 10:29 am

hey friends, remember when i brough up the GPHONE thread a while back??? yeah yeah, ya do? cool. so sweet. im so happy you remember! well, im no longer going with that phone. my contract ends at the end of the month and im going with this one instead!

haha you say. really funny, huh? yeah, i know. its fucking hilarious. a fart phone! OMFG, ICFBI!!! a fart phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT!

obviously...... im just joking. haha! what a joke! fart phone. no really. im thinking about getting the new 3G iPhone. what do you bitches and bastards think about the iPhone? what other smart (fart, haha) phones do you guys use that you recommend?

jokes over.
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 11:52 am

I recommend the fart phone.
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 11:56 am

only chicks worry about what kinda phone there gettin! you should get the one w/ a make-up mirror,and tweezers for eyebrows BRAH!
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 12:49 pm

Fart phone > Cell phone

HIGHLY recommended
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 2:34 pm

That would be cool if the fart phone, instead of making a fart sound, just started stinkin' real bad when somebody called you.
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 2:55 pm

That would be cool if the fart phone, instead of making a fart sound, just started stinkin' real bad when somebody called you.

SBD!!!!
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 3:18 pm | Edited by: BigKegShandy

I remember someone pointing out that, at least when the iPhone was launched, you couldn't write a text message and then send it to loadsa people by scrolling thru the address book, which made me think that it prolly weren't worth shit... now a fart phone, that's just YEARS of fun!
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 8:20 pm

goddam thats awesome.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®