Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / i hate hockey
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 9:48 pm

and avery is a cro mag animal but suspended for this????

this is a sport that revels in what is otherwise civilized socirty's very real definition of felonious assault (intentionally using a weapon to inflict pain)

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 11:11 pm

I think you're a douchebag too.
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 11:47 pm

Marty Turco played for Kalamazoo K Wings!!! yea, im sick of Hockey too.
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 1:21 am

there's a hate thread for this
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 3:44 am

i an never follow the puck
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 6:38 am

hockey rules!
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 6:40 am

this is a sport that revels in what is otherwise civilized socirty's very real definition of felonious assault (intentionally using a weapon to inflict pain)

ok, and this is a bad thing?
and society ain't all that civilized
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 6:59 am

and society ain't all that civilized
Agreed

But swinging a bat at a person's head will probably be a crime in most places. except south Chicago, NOLA, and downtown Memphis on Saturday night
Sorry. I never got the sport either,
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 11:38 am

his is a sport that revels in what is otherwise civilized socirty's very real definition of felonious assault (intentionally using a weapon to inflict pain)

not like say, football.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 1:26 am

just stick to curling and all is cool.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 7:04 am | Edited by: Dick Trickle

not like say, football.

no not like say football. i did not say football and boxing were non contact sports. i said hockey uses a heavy piece of wood that is often used against someone's head in a fit of pre meditated, angry retaliation. you have watched football and hockey?

Felonious assault
Definition
: a criminal assault that is classified as a felony and involves the infliction of serious bodily injury by the use of a dangerous weapon
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 8:21 am

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 9:48 am

no not like say football. i did not say football and boxing were non contact sports. i said hockey uses a heavy piece of wood that is often used against someone's head in a fit of pre meditated, angry retaliation. you have watched football and hockey?

well, "dick trickle", i would say a football helmet is more often used against someone's head in a pre-meditated, angry retaliation. have you watched football and hockey dick?
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 12:22 pm

Bodily assault is the basis of all great sporting activities so this argument is entirely moot, or worse, slightly faggy.

In a related note, as of 2003, 21% of active NFL players had been arrested or indicted for crimes more serious than misdemeanors, including but not limited to murder, kidnapping, murder of an unborn child, rape, assault, aggravated assault and of course domestic violence. Now there is a sport!
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 1:17 pm

well, "dick trickle", i would say a football helmet is more often used against someone's head in a pre-meditated, angry retaliation. have you watched football and hockey dick?

within the confines of the prescibed action; by the way, dick, helmet to helmet is illegal in football. also, i am talking about OFF court action so to speak; that is to say--watch me now i will try to talk realllll slowly for you--AFTER the playing has stopped. note in boxing or football that when the play ends the action ends. following? in hockey it's ok to hit someone with your fiust anytime after the bus rolls up to the arena.

odily assault is the basis of all great sporting activities

nope. not baseball.

but back to my point. i will stutter now so chicago kevin can understand. if in football, after the play has been whistled, a player will get banned from the game (or suspended for along time) for going over to a player, taking off his helmet, and striking it repeatedly against the other player who is not wearing a helmet. i know you don't watch sports but this has i think never happened in football. the other differences are:

in hockey the mugging is allowed to play out. seen a brawl in baseball and football and basketball that was allowed to continue?

if a player hits someone (or even ATTEMPTS to throw a punch) in those sports they are tossed. i saw a player against Texas last night take an open handed swipe at someone and he was ejected IMMEDIATELY.

or is basketball not a sport?

and further: people last night were trying to tackle Tomlinson, not saying in the huddle: let's head to head that guy and hurt him. trust me. i watch sports.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 1:18 pm

murder of an unborn child
some nfl players' have verbally sanctioned abortion? jesus. that would be a crime. in kabul. good point.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 1:20 pm

i didn't bother to read what you typed there "dick trickle" so whatever you say.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 1:25 pm

in hockey it's ok to hit someone with your fiust anytime after the bus rolls up to the arena.

i told you hockey rules!!!!!!
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 1:31 pm

football players try not to hurt each other. all those concussions are accidents.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 1:37 pm

This should make anybody like Hockey!
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 1:50 pm

odily assault is the basis of all great sporting activities

nope. not baseball.

baseball is a game not a sport. even john kruk agrees with this.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 2:14 pm

football players try not to hurt each other. all those concussions are accidents

gee. football is violent? good point. that has not been brought up here yet.

speaking of the thread's existence, avery got banished for for 8% of his pay and seasoin today for using the phrase "sloppy seconds"

way to clean up the game!

by the way: hockey is fucking boring.

i didn't bother to read what you typed there "dick trickle" so whatever you say.

what a shame! i was looking forward to your insights, like how fathers of small boys are pedophiles and how games won is not an indicator of pitching performance.

we'll miss you.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 2:15 pm

baseball is a game not a sport.
bridge is a game. hitting a curve ball is a sport. kruk's famous joke was that baseball players are not athletes. tell that to willie mays.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 2:19 pm

bridge is a game. hitting a curve ball is a sport. kruk's famous joke was that baseball players are not athletes. tell that to willie mays.

willie mays was an athlete who played a game.

it's all moot to me. the only sport i go apeshit about is boxing.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 3:19 pm | Edited by: Highway Star

man dick you really got worked up over this. sorry i didn't contribute something more constructive. how bout this instead. you're a dick.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®