Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Ha ha..and I thought the dudes in girls jeans thing was the new height of gaiety!
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 11:41 pm

Behold...e-mancipation!

http://www.e-mancipate.net/
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 12:02 am

Wasn't Piero sporting these on the Jack Of Heart tour?
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 12:45 am

Fag witches!!!!!
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 7:01 am

Is pink pantyhose too femmy for men?
We've been exprimenting a little... just to make sure we don't miss something important. Check it out here!

If you're a dude that's willing to wear pantyhose, I doubt wearing pink ones would be where you draw the line.

"I can't wear those pantyhose! They're pink! That would totally undermine my masculinity. Give me a pair of royal blue ones. A manlier color."
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 8:14 am

It's not gay enough to have a tribal tattoo, now you can get mantyhose that looks like you have a tribal tat.
I need a pair that has barbed wire around my upper right thigh please.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 9:27 am

A manlier color

flectar, portugese jungle, or 'nam era tiger stripe camo! WOO! SEAL team 6!
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 9:50 am

Real Tree Camo, Blaze Orange,etc.

I don't want to sound gay here, but I wish kilts would've went over more here in America. A man skirt, I wouldn't mind wearing so much 'cuz then you can get a good breeze on your genitals to cool them off a little.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 10:06 am

I don't want to sound gay

...but I think unicorns kick ass.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 10:42 am

I don't want to sound gay here, but I wish kilts would've went over more here in America. A man skirt, I wouldn't mind wearing so much 'cuz then you can get a good breeze on your genitals to cool them off a little.

for some reason or another, they are really popular with roller derby referees. we had to make one of our refs that wore one actually wear something underneath because he wasn't that good on his skates...

and i really don't want to see mantyhose. the only way you can wear mantyhose is if your name is mikhail baryshnikov and even then, there's still the slight possibility that i'd call ya gay.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 11:06 am

The only time dudes should wear pantyhose is on their head before they rob a place or play a TSOT show.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 11:10 am

Q: Why do Scotsmen wear kilts?
A: 'Cuz sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away!
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 11:10 am

The only time dudes should wear pantyhose is on their head before they rob a place or play a TSOT show.

pretty much.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 12:29 pm

I don't want to sound gay here, but I wish kilts would've went over more here in America.

They have. *shudder*

URL

Gayer than 8 dudes blowin 9 dudes.

-Ryan
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 12:48 pm

They are pretty popular here in Portland, but only if you've got a shaved head, a sculpted beard, tribal tattoos, plug earrings, wire rimmed glasses and like to pretend that you work on scaffolding all day.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 1:04 pm

They have. *shudder*

But kilts haven't reached the mainstream over here. I'd wear them if they were more common place, but c'mon. You're going to get sick attention wearing 'em. Frankly, I haven't been to Scotland, so I don't know if they're cool over there, but yeah, good idea for clothing but unfortunately skirts are gender specific.

I'm like a 1/16th Scottish but still man.
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 9:55 pm

Why any guy would want to wear pantyhose (the nylon kind, not tights, which they also shouldn't wear) is beyond me. They are torturously uncomfortable and strange. I have never understood why women feel weird about their bare legs, like sheathing them in "suntan" hose looks better? I always figured it was some bible belt thing.
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 12:35 am

while i don't feel weird about bare legs, i'm pretty used to wearing tights and pantyhose so they don't bother me none.

when i lived in cincinnati, i worked a job as a leasing consultant for a rental property and the guy who owned the whole shebang was over 90 years old. he was of the opinion that women should NOT wear pants nor wear skirts without pantyhose. unfortunately, that meant i had to buy 5 pairs of pantyhose a week just about because my stupid ass cannot wear any kind of pantyhose or tights without snagging them on shit almost within 5 minutes of putting them on.

it's not necessarily a bible belt thing so much as an old timey thing, from what i understand.
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 4:02 am

just wait till the next rep civ show!!
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 10:55 am

They are pretty popular here in Portland, but only if you've got a shaved head, a sculpted beard, tribal tattoos, plug earrings, wire rimmed glasses and like to pretend that you work on scaffolding all day.

HA!
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 11:05 am

Pantyhose are some of the grossest and un-sexiest clothing ever invented. It's only fair that gay men should have to deal with seeing their lovers wearing them too.

...well, maybe not. They can't get married so I guess it evens out.
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 2:05 pm

Pantyhose are some of the grossest and un-sexiest clothing ever invented.

huh?
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 10:40 am | Edited by: Janderass

Wasn't Piero sporting these on the Jack Of Heart tour?

You mean this.
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 11:11 am | Edited by: wewhowait

You mean this.

The ones I was referring to were striped!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®