Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Shave and a Haircut!
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 10:19 pm

Billy Burks of The Humpers is the SHEEEIIIIT! cut my MUH-FAHKIN hair so good ,and shaved my face to baby butt smooth!

if yer in the LBC go to his shop!
Salon Pop
Posted: Nov 20, 2008 10:22 pm

oh yah ! Billy said whats up Goner-Rhea!
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 2:06 am

TWO BITS!!!!!
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 6:36 am

captain dope rules! say hi and give him a hug for me!
miss ya man!
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 8:01 am

shaved my face to baby butt smooth!

haha... you have an ass for a face, assface.

i'm gonna go to barber school someday. i want to anyway. gonna turn the beauty salon under my new apt into a r'n'r barber shop and sell records in there! i think tina luchesi does the same thing.
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 8:03 am

Salon Pop

wait, you paid $70 for a shave and a haircut?

no high five for you.
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 8:58 am

Billys a great guy. Just played two shows with the Humpers here in Tejas.
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 9:38 am

r'n'r barber shop
dude! when i walked into Salon Pop 13th floor elevators was blasting at full decibel. Thats how i knew i was in the right place!

wait, you paid $70 for a shave and a haircut?

no high five for you.

it aint super cuts NIG NOG! Billy spent about 3hours all together between cuttin my shag and staight razor'n my face. You should get that shit done it fuck'n rules..
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 9:49 am

miss ya man!

Miss ya 2! how was the DJ thang?

DJ DINAH BOREDUMB! VS. THE THANG WIT DOS CABEZAS!
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 9:58 am

i'm gonna go to barber school someday. i want to anyway. gonna turn the beauty salon under my new apt into a r'n'r barber shop and sell records in there!

That's a GREAT idea! Do it!!!!
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 10:47 am

it aint super cuts NIG NOG! Billy spent about 3hours all together between cuttin my shag and staight razor'n my face.
theres an old dude around the corner who's been doing it for like 50 years and only charges 15.
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 2:57 pm

how was the DJ thang?

fun from what i remember!
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 7:30 pm

gonna turn the beauty salon under my new apt into a r'n'r barber shop and sell records in there! i think tina luchesi does the same thing.
Tina's place (Down at Lulu's) has 3 salon chairs, a few records, and a lot of used clothes and stuff. Great store.

wait, you paid $70 for a shave and a haircut? no high five for you.
My wife gets paid that much just for a haircut. Hi five for me! Especially 'cuz I got laid off yesterday.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®