Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / one of the best turns 35
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 3:48 am

maybe the dry cutting perfect deadpan that makes me think of the great lakes. maybe standing next to you when the perfect partner said i do. maybe because i miss you so much. i love you ryan and know some day we will grow old together. playing with the dirtbombs tonight-- much shots to you- portland will drink itself to miami. lets play euchre til death takes us.
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 5:03 am

duck, here comes a hangover
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 8:31 am

whatup yam!
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 10:28 am

Cue Dionne Warwick.

Happy Birthday Chairman Brown.
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 3:12 pm

yes, i was d-runk last night. gonna call the man in a bit. what up back eric. gonna rock the goner t the rb gave me tonight. i will be seeing you in memphis for oblivs return.
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 9:22 am

huth-i appreciate your drunken birthday/messageboard ramblings. as far as you standing with me during my wedding, i don't really remember asking you to do that. you were just kinda there. and growing old together? let me check with the wife to see if thats cool.

hope the show went well. thought about you guys as i was eating mediocre vegetarian food with pops and his wife. the wine was good but i was dissapointed dad didn't bring me a joint. so much for father/son bonding.

today it's the miami street book fair and than off to the beach to read some charles willeford. later tonight we do the ....

http://www.taptaprestaurant.com/
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 12:34 pm

happy bday buddy!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®