Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Egg nog season is once again upon us and it's time to partake--I purchased my first carton of the rich, sweet cow nectar this afternoon and am reveling in the return of Thee Most Wonderful Time Of The Year. Who's down with the nog?

-Ryan
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Got a guy here at work that makes a nog that will clog your heart and kill you instantly.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....Nog
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 4:34 pm

gives me diahreah!
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Love it, whether it be store-bought or homemade.

I would respectfully suggest that the only time it's ok to drink Southern Comfort is when it is added to some 'nog.
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 7:56 pm

he said nog, heh heh.
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 8:00 pm

Egg Nog is the only drink where you can beat someone to death with and then drink the evidence
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Egg nog

is only good for dunking your nut sack in it then spinning around in circles to spray it around the room. basically, its good for nothing...
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 9:12 pm

I love egg nog.

George Washington's recipe especially.

A friend of mine rocked up egg nog's relative called "Whip" once. Tasty as well!
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 10:00 pm

Silk's "Soy Nog" (or whatever the fuck it's called) is not just the only soy based beverage I can drink without puking... it's really good!
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 8:42 am

Mix egg nog with Franjellico and a dash of Nestle Quick powder, amazing!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®