Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Palin Pranked!! What a dumbass!
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 7:35 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/01/masked-avengers-prank-cal_n_1 40023.html

This was the only link I could find with an audio of the call!
Listen and weep...with laughter!
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 7:41 pm

on Youtube...but probably not for long!
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 8:23 pm

what the fuck, is she deaf? there's no way she could be THAT stupid...is there?
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 9:02 pm

"I loved the documentary they made on your life. You know, 'ustler's 'Nailin Palin'."

"Awww, good, thank you."
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 10:13 pm

what. a. fucking. idiot.
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 10:24 pm

hahahahaha!
Posted: Nov 2, 2008 3:18 am

Those guys had to TELL HER THAT SHE WAS BEING PRANKED! Imagine if they went on longer?!?! What a ditz, a dumbass!

GOBAMA!
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 11:41 am

They also asked her if she has spoken to Canadian Prime Minister (I forget who they said, but it was not Steven Harper) and asked if she had spoken to the Prime Minister of Quebec?
Once again she displays her sharp foreign policy credentials. She should know at least who the Prime Minister is, she practically lives in Canada. Or if somebody mentions a PM of Quebec, maybe that would clue her in that is a prank. She was probably thankful they didn't ask her for a name.
If this is any sign of her dealings with other world leaders we are in for some trouble. If she was to be elected into office that is. Which I don't think will happen.
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 12:06 pm

loved the documentary they made on your life. You know, 'ustler's 'Nailin Palin'."

"Awww, good, thank you."

theeee best! what a dumbass.

'NAILIN PALIN! HAHA!
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 9:51 pm

The heads of government of Canadian provinces ARE indeed called premiers or prime ministers, but she's still a dumbass ... who is about to be headed back to an Alaska facing a heating-fuel crisis as the winter approaches. have fun!
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 1:07 pm

President = Prime Minister
Governor = Premier
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 8:34 am

HEY GUYS!!! GUYS!!

SARAH PALIN DID NOT KNOW AFRICA WAS A CONTINENT.

Shep Smith my personal favorite talking head of the whole election, incredulous once again.

This dude went off message so many times over this campaign I'm frankly shocked he hasn't been canned by Fox "News". Somebody ought to do a reel of his Joe the plumber interview with this and the handful of other times he was all "really, ASsholes? That's what you're going with?" So great.
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 8:51 am

I can just picture Sarah Palin at a sports bar sitting in front of a MegaTouch machine sipping Cpt. Diets while her hubby chugs Mich Golden Lights while talking football and snowmobiles.
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 8:57 am

The clip of Carl Cameron on O'Really Factor is even better, watching Bill defend SP's stupidity. "Well, she could've been tutored on that stuff." Just like an eighth grader might need to be!
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 9:36 am

that shep smith clip is hillarious! "Knowledgeability"! He actually goes back to that word more than once!
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 10:54 am

Thank you Baby Jesus for not letting this woman be elected....
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®