Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / How to kill an EMO party?
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 1:34 pm

just yell " WEEZER SUCKS!"

wait..im not sure if EMO people party...?
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 2:48 pm

wait..im not sure if EMO people party...?
They hang out, drink Zima and Bud Light and bitch about their family crisis. Wah! Wha! Wait, how do I know that? "You take your car to work and I'll take my ..."
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 3:12 pm

mid-ninties alternative is the best music EVER
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 3:25 pm

Just wait until Sweatpants Baker shows up. He could kill any party.
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 12:48 am

Dutch, last Saturday when those two guys showed up at the bar with scarves on when it was almost 80 degrees right before the sun went down, I'm pretty sure they flew in a biplane to the bar. Open cockpits.
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 9:18 am

Adnrew Earles and Sperman were in Kzoo?
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 9:49 am

bi guys fly bi planes!
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 11:09 am

How to kill an EMO party?

I think they kill themselves!

[ba-dum-bum *crash*]
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 11:14 am

HEE-HAW!!!
Posted: Oct 16, 2008 7:31 pm

I found out they wore scarves because they were the pole sitters in Indianapolis.

I could wear girl jeans if I shopped at Lane Bryant.
Posted: Oct 17, 2008 1:15 am

There was a guy that lived downstairs from me for awhile. He was EMO. But he would get me stoned and play me Bob Dylan live tapes circa 1966. So I thought he was okay . But he made the mistake of inviting me to a party at his house while I was blackout drunk.. I don't have any idea how long I was there. But when my girlfriend came to get me she said the party was full of emo types and she could hear me yelling " I wanna get a machine gun and kill everyone".. She said everyone was really pissed.. After that no more weed or Bob Dylan live tapes..hahah
Posted: Oct 17, 2008 2:29 am

lock em all in there, throw a pack of razors through the window, and blast some of their shitty music really loud. (but make sure you've got your ears plugged, because that music will probably make you want to die too, but of course, for a different reason than it does them.)
Posted: Oct 17, 2008 2:51 am

Bob Dylan live tapes circa 1966

EMO!
Posted: Oct 17, 2008 11:42 am

refer to Halo as Gaylo, it does it everytime. I love Halo 3 for the record thow. It's got a steap learning curve but man get a shot gun or blow torch or long range sniper rifle and it's all good. IT'S ALL GOOD
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 4:34 pm

"We just gotta make sure that the EMO insurgents stay in their cells...we gotta hold the fort down."
-Gen. Norman Schwartzkopf.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®