Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / hey memphis:at least gasol is back
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 6:36 am

oops. baby brother. sorry.

http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/roster/

this team won't win 25 but they sure will be fun to watch: mayo, conley, gay fastbreaking all over the place, and not one person protecting the paint in the entire city.

fun times!!!

and anyone can beat the knicks
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 6:40 am

on the other hand i am actually (albeit slightly) excited about this team

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/roster/

but as much as i love mo williams addition, wish it were DERON instead
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 8:11 am

Who are you talking to? Nobody likes you here. Go away.
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 8:15 am

say something funny or original. we will all faint in unison, dwarf retard.
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 8:18 am

We? You mean you and your mom?
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 8:34 am

my mom is in a diabetic coma already. in akron. want to say something funny about a dying woman? give me another "lesson" in internet morality and appropriateness, you fucking vampired, no talent creep. play yr record today. the songs are short and stupid. like you.

yr ivy wife knows you drink in the morning? lame loser.
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 10:40 am

So let me get this straight: it's okay for you to talk about my family but if I so much as type the word mom I gotta hear another one of your endless sob stories? You whine about everything when you aren't busy calling other people names and boring everybody with your pathetc observations.Why aren't you in Akron now instead of picking fights with strangers on the internet? Oh and your condolence card for my father who died of the same thing last year must've gotten lost in the mail.
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 11:01 am | Edited by: michael baker

you started with my wife thing way before you bragged about yr wife's education, sadsack. what fight did i ever start here, asswipe? where in 3500 posts have i attacked first. sorry about yr dad. did not know. how would i? then again being called boring by you is like being called dumb by chicago kunt. it's laughable.

please also just so you say something correct once in a while: a couple of dead cat stories and in two years those are "endless sob stories?" you don't work--find me another one. and i simply felt bad for my son re the cats; hardly was i sobbing.

stick to at least partial truths. your bite would not then be banal, cliched, and pathetically toothless, you know, like Bland Jason's.

and you will never be human enough to give me advice re my mom.

fuck you, dwarf.
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 11:11 am | Edited by: rich riggler

Saw Summer of Sam the other night. The scenes of Berkowitz in his filthy apartment holding pillows over his ears and screaming at the top of his lungs to drown out the voices in his head reminded me a lot of Sweatpants. That and all the crazy jibberish he writes.
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 12:48 pm

hate to break up your circle jerk but at least this gasol can rebound.
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 1:24 pm

TRAILBLAZERS!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 10:09 pm

fuck you both. The Hornets have the best player on the planet.
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 10:25 pm

lebron got traded?
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 6:16 am | Edited by: michael baker

Saw Summer of Sam the other night. The scenes of Berkowitz in his filthy apartment holding pillows over his ears and screaming at the top of his lungs to drown out the voices in his head reminded me a lot of Sweatpants. That and all the crazy jibberish he writes.

It’s not so much that yr idle hands have nothing to do but smirk and mock, like a prepubescent valley girl, nor that yr stalking of me suggests a fixation that appears to be some kind of a homo hinkley, but what really amuses/terrifies is yr defragmenting paranoia: watching a movie should not trigger a succession of “signs” that speak to you nor does art clarify individual “reality.” One the one hand, it suggests dimmesdalian egotism--look, god is sending me a message in the sky; on the other more prosaic side, it suggests an Ahabian megalomania, a sort of twisted accounting of the world, as if you are a mad Arab with a broken abacus.

Good luck.

Most of these words yr ivy wife can prolly translate, with a little help from a dictionary. Get medicated--crazy people are actually boring and predictable, like yr music was, 200 years ago.
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 8:48 am

Yeah, you're so much smarter than everybody else that's why you're a hostile, arrogant, pathetic, smelly, sweatpants wearing tutor living in Jersey City with 2 ex-wives. You've really got it all figured out. (Wonder why none of the people you constantly post to on The Goner Board never respond? Maybe it's because they don't like you and want you to go away.)
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 10:06 am

i was smarter than someone once.
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 11:11 am

bah. i'd rather watch the u of m tigers play than the grizz. yawn.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®