Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / MR.MOTO, contact me!
Nanne Tepper
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 2:12 pm

Maybe got a real spicy show (support act) for ya in The Vera. Got to discuss is though.
Nanne

n.tepper@hccnet.nl

Nanne Tepper
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 2:28 pm

PS: I left dat Grunnen Rocks Yahoo dump so if you posted there recently I didn't read it.
Nanne Tepper
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 3:44 pm

Heard you took the gig.

Better wash that wiener, cause there's gonna be some really young girlies looking for real rockstars, that night.

JJ Champion
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 6:09 pm

bazooka joe
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 8:01 pm

sixteene, how did JJ get your purse???
sixteene
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 8:05 pm

I was wondering the same thing!
JJ Champion
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 8:36 pm

I'm a champion purse snatcher.
bazooka joe
Posted: Sep 22, 2004 9:33 pm

Funny, I heard you were a champion snatch pursuer.
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 8:35 am

Sorry I'm late. Whattaya need to know?
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 11:05 am

Why did you rape Metal Man? Did you even hear the original version before doing the cover, or did some wino hummmmmmmmmmed it to you with your balls in his mouth?
Really man, that sucked.

- Nanne

(unbelievable: my only surviving posts, those above, as far as I know.
Posted: Jan 10, 2012 9:32 am

Hey JOJO,
that was a serious question!
Posted: Jan 10, 2012 10:11 am

Posted: Jan 13, 2012 10:25 am

I didn't rape anybody.

My Metal Man is different than that other one you're talking about. Who did that one, New Order or something?

Have I told you lately there*s new MOTO vinyl available?

[url= http://www.svartrecords.com/shoppe/885-moto-no-way-street-lp.html][/u rl]
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 11:51 am

My Metal Man is different than that other one you're talking about. Who did that one, New Order or something?

Your Metal Man?

No, you wanker, Zappa and Beefheart made it in Studio Z a long time ago, and it's the exact same riff you use. You were just too lazy to figure out the lyrics.

Really man. Don't do that. The lyrics, the riff, the improv - it all adds up to probably the best thing Zappa and Beefheart ever did together.

Cool, a new record out?
Send me one. I got an anniversary comin up.
Adress on the site.
O, be nice and send me a Pappy van Winkle 20yo. 45,2% alc. - 0.7ltr. with that lp.
Thanks.
Now you'd better study some music.
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 4:38 pm

That's pretty good. You insult Paul then ask for a free record. Then, just so there are no misunderstandings, you make sure to insult him again at the end of the message. Stay classy!
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm done with this subject.
I'm gonna write about music again in a month.

i guess, technically he is talking about music again.
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 5:37 pm

and metal man is a fucking awesome song.
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 5:44 pm

to be honest, the beefheart version sounds nothing like the song moto does, not to these ears anyways.
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 5:50 pm

alla yous are incredibly stoopit
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 3:18 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

alla yous are incredibly stoopit

You use your bad taste in music to make that point?
Hm.

to be honest, the beefheart version sounds nothing like the song moto does

holy shit Brad,
that riff is completely stolen, the beat is stolen, and the way P tries to sing it is stolen, and it's all stolen from that old Zappa/Beefheart impro song.

Here's the version, fuckin hard to find cause that boot has been censured, but this is the song Metal Man Has Won His Wings

sounds familiar?
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 3:29 am

the opening song, that was on a 'original boot' called Metal Man Has Worn His Wings, until someone in the eighties made a big deal out of that typo.

The boot with that name that's on U Tube is something completely else.
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 3:30 am

that riff is completely stolen, the beat is stolen, and the way P tries to sing it is stolen, and it's all stolen from that old Zappa/Beefheart impro song.

i dont hear it. where exactly are you talking about? other than the "metal man has won his wings" lyric i dont hear any similarity in the riff or the beat.
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 3:33 am

Posted: Jan 14, 2012 3:47 am

First song.
if you don't hear it
I can't help it

Weren't you drumming on that vid that had that song posted up here?
Anyway : the ripp is in that tread.
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 3:52 am

yeah, i played drums on this video.

i dont hear it. i hear a blues riff and a shuffle beat on the original. the only thing i hear that is the same is "metal man has won his wings" which was stolen/borrowed itself from the 2 comic books i posted the pictures of above.

musically, i think the moto song metal man has more in common with a song like pretty vacant or something. doesnt sound anything like a blues riff or shuffle to these ears.
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 5:20 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

That is not the MOTO song I mean Brad, in which topic are those again?

and I like to hear from mr MOTO where he got that song/ riff from.

my guess is mr MOTO hasn't got a clue what he's rippin off. He probably heard it at a friends house, or a guitarplayer came up with a version of that riff, saying: o, and here's some lyrics I remember, it's only two words, so you have to mumble the rest of it.

Entropy Brad, it's all entropy

and above all: THE MOTO VERSION OF THE SONG IS RAPED, CRUSHED, STUMBLED OVER AND VOMITTED ON,
so yeah, it sounds different.
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 5:41 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

Can't find it that piece back, but i know when I heard it I reacted right away with the same comments and I wasn't drunk.
Ah fuck it. I want that MOTO record for free.
Great afford Paul, great version, and yes, like you said: your version is much better than the Zappa/Beefheart version.

address is on the site
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 4:12 pm

you don't read too good, do ya frenchy

show me where I said I liked tt quick or that I ever claimed to not have bad taste
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 7:57 pm

depends on the writer
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 1:49 am

When writing "professionally" I would hope you make a larger "afford" to even sometimes spell correctly.
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 4:49 am

that comin from a goner is the best joke ever

I never look something up. And since 'American' doesn't exist, you can write it any way you wanna.
All you folks do.
You shitheads write your 'own language' like you didn't even finish kindergarten.

Looking for a reason to post, but got nothing to say, Yamhill?
Go back to the zombies, dipshit, and get a hobby.
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 5:09 am

Ding!
Dis cocksucker mights be evil, but jedgin' fum his wa'd-robe he prob'ly got his-seff quite some 'spensive educashnin for him.
Now he be talkin de vernak-luh, I's findin it consid'rubly mo' cornvemient to indemnify wit his 'point-o-view!
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 5:10 am

hm,
I see your point
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 5:12 am

What?!
Are my trousers fallin down? O, wait, I see your point.
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 5:13 am

What?!!
Are my trousers falling down?
O wait, I see your point.
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 5:15 am

et fuckin cetera
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Um... yeah, dude. Well articulated.
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 1:04 pm

But, seriously. I was up early today, put a little mileage in on the bike, paid a couple bills, now I'm gonna get ready to go to work. Guessing you didn't do anything like this today because you are crippled, poverty- stricken and unemployable. How are your hobbies working out, tough guy?
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

The Emotions - "Best Of My Love".
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey, it still takes a lot of trouble to wake these zombies up. Even Yamhill.

Seriously?

Seriously:

You're a bored space wasting old woman with nowhere to go and nothing to say, so you try to pick a fight with me with arguments that make no sense just to score some posts.

I was up early today, put a little mileage in on the bike, paid a couple bills, now I'm gonna get ready to go to work

I see no differense with my days, except I poor gas in a BMW and use it to score dope before I start working on a novel that will bring me no money at all. I write about music, which will bring me no money at all, I have a lot of shit to take care of, I pay a hilarious amount of bills each month and am living a life that you would not be able to live for a week, tough guy.

You 'stand up early'?
I haven't had a normal night of sleep in over ten years. I haven't had a DECENT night of sleep in 50 years.
I am 1000% sure of one thing: I work harder each day than you do.

It's hilarious to see how 'people with jobs. a steady income, and a disciplined republican lifestyle' try and try again to feel superior to their 'jobless' mates on a punkrockboard.
But above all: disgusting.
Really fuckin disgusting.

It's time for:

The Republican Goner Message Board
(homeless bums, jobless posers and romantic intellectuals are not welcome; euroniggers will get shot in the face without warning)

Imagine my spit slowly drooling from your face, Yamhill.
Posted: Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

$18 + postage for a record that is printed in Europe and has the ugliest albumcover since C.S.'s Skidmarks??!!
Computer says 'no'.
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 10:00 am

Eh, well. A guy in Finland just bought your copy anyway.
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 10:01 am

A disciplined Republican lifestyle? Which republic are you talking about?
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 10:02 am

Posted: Jan 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Which republic are you talking about?

The one in the heads of the people who'd like to remove punks from this board.
Cause whatever kinda punk ass: they're annoying as fuck and put this board to shame.
And by punks I don't mean punkmusicians.
Or punkmusiclovers.

ps:, congrats to that guy in Finland. Maybe he thought the postage was a giveaway.
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Aw, what's up your butt, twinkle toes?
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 4:03 pm

I Brake For Spades!

(the most crucial zappa MOTOization)
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Funny you should mention "Brake For Spades", CD. The BOLT (1986) LP is gonna be reissued this year on Rerun Records in St. Louis, along with E PLURIBUS MOTO (1993). I'm not sure which is first. It may be E PLURIBUS.
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

O man, that's a long story, and still nobody here has a clue.
I'd bore you to death by trying to explain it, even if I did it in skits, with commercial breaks.

But you know what's really up my butt?
All these records I cannot afford.

I'd trade my Ty S singles comp 2007/ 2010 double lp for one of your lp's.
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 4:17 am

Thanks, but I don't have a turntable, or a stereo, or a home currently.
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 4:20 am

come to manitowoc!!! lets do some recording...
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 7:52 am

Recording an album right now. When I get done I'm not gonna wanna see anything like a studio for quite awhile.
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 10:01 am

O man, that's a long story, and still nobody here cares.

I'd bore you to death by trying to explain it, even if I did it in skits, with commercial breaks.

you're boring us to death regardless.

But you know what's really up my butt?

i have a pretty good idea.
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 10:39 am

I told you before, I don't want your black gladiator up there.
Stop hitting on me man.
I know you miss Nedweena. Email her. I'm sure she'll be nice to you, today.
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Thanks, but I don't have a turntable, or a stereo, or a home currently.

Dude this is the digital age...you don't need any of that shit.
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 12:59 pm

L'il Dinger, I don't feel superior to you. The incessant needling and constant prattle, the unending need for any sort of attention, occasional outbursts coupled w/desparate longing for sympathy- pity would better describe my feelings.
Posted: Jan 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Ha ha,
yeah, I came here a long time ago looking for sympathy.
AND I STILL DO!!!
I agree man, MAD! CRAZY!

If there is one thing I never expected to get here it's sympathy, and I am not asking for it either.
I don't like sympathy.
It degrades the truth.
As a novelist I had shitloads of that stuff. Puked it all out.

I've been on other boards and was involved in starting TB (as the excuse-nigger).
Since I left TB and only post here, the very last thing I looked for is sympathy.
From Americans?
Dude, check your culture.
You have only sympathy for things you can walk or - even better! - carry around and pet and dress up and clip and shave.

I wrote and write about the music of this scene, and wanted to stay informed. MB's are goldmines for what's comin up, the right references to a new release, and lots of other interesting shit. If you know what you're looking for. It is even the responsibility of a guy who writes music reviews, according to my rules.

The crap and crabcakes on Message boards are a bonus for me, and the knowledge that they annoy the fuck out of fagnits like you, is another one. I am an asshole, and I need a place to say 'fuck you' to someone, and this is my favorite schoolyard, so excuse me for bumping into ya dude. Except, I didn't bump into you. You follow me around.

L'il Dinger, I don't feel superior to you.

I cannot believe that. Since you are constantly shooting with blanks and still hope they kill me.

(* These typo's could only have been made by Swiffer *)
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:13 am

dude you like crabcakes too? maybe you aren't so lame after all.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:46 am

I like Tepper's posts, honestly. It leaves so much up to the reader's own interpretation. I don't know if a lot of it has to due with Tepper being ESL (or ETL, or EFL?) but it's out there and makes for a sometimes compelling read.........
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:55 am

Oh yeah, the liquor store near one of the jobs that I have sells (or sold) the upscale Rip Van Winkle bourbon you're hot for. Only I didn't see it there tonight. I'll keep an eye out for it for you. Possibly I'll trade it for some noodle noise records. We'll see. I know your address is on the sight.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 1:41 am

thanks G. C.

it's also for sale in Holland at this great webstore

(hope this works) http://webshop.onlybourbon.nl/?language=gb

and here it is, I think cheaper here than in the States at the moment, cause I saw prices up to $300. it's been a bestseller since I found this site. Never met a person who drinks it though. I'm savin up for one.

http://webshop.onlybourbon.nl/pappy-van-winkle-20yo-452-alc-07ltr-p-10 .html

But thanks for the offer.
And if that liquorstore you are talking about has it cheaper, yeah: do holler.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 4:40 am | Edited by: Thee Gilded Chimera

Really though you shouldn't mouth off to Americans. I'm sure tigerblinds living in Kentucky would know more about bourbons than I even do.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 6:16 am

Let's get rid of the word 'dude' and replace it with the word 'pal'. The word 'dude' just stinks of laziness and mediocrity, pally.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 6:22 am

Eh, you can mouth off to Americans all you like. I know I do.

I agree. I don't need any vinyl.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 7:50 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I'm sure tigerblinds living in Kentucky would know more about bourbons than I even do

Uh yeah...you can't go wrong with Jim Beam, it's the budweiser of bourbon.

Okay back to Dangle, do you like peppermint schnapps?
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 9:43 am | Edited by: Thee Gilded Chimera

Yeah, so do I. It's a little different though since we're Americans. Goddamn, you ought to see the fucking retards I gotta set straight every so often.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 10:32 am

Really though you shouldn't mouth off to Americans

Why the hell not?

Yeah, so do I. It's a little different though since we're Americans

Because I am a foreigner on an American Messsage Board I have to stop mouthing off to Americans?

See? This is one of those things I will never agree with.

20 Pavlov Americans mouthing off to a European about whatever the fuck he posts is also a thing I learned to 'I agree with'.

I hope you are kidding G.C.
I find the remark 'yeah, but we're Americans' very strange, comin from you.
Cause that means that there ARE special rules for Europeans here, nowhere to be found, but followed strictly by moderators. And that's one of my main problems with this board.
Can't believe you wrote that.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 10:41 am

i can call you a nigger cuz i'm black.

NIGGER.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 10:49 am

that was horrible. i'm ashamed of myself.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 11:03 am

Why the hell not?

Common courtesy.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 11:13 am

mouth off to whoever you want, rant and rave and TYPE IN ALL CAPS, but in the immortal words of James Brown please please please try to make sense. If not don't act like an entitled baby when people make fun of you
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 11:18 am

Well yeah, but you know, if I went to the Netherlands and just fucked hookers in the red light district while zonked-out on some Jack Herrer buds, there would be a side to me that felt like I was doing America's reputation a disservice.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:03 pm

If not don't act like an entitled baby when people make fun of you

See, you just act like you make sense, but here you come with another lie. It's very well written though. Totally makes sense comin from an illiterate fuck like you. Hence the fact that I make no sense to you end your fellow degenerates.

Common courtesy?
Is this a political debating club, or a board about music, related to a recordstore with global pretentions?

come on now

New rule on the Gonerstore door!
FOREIGN COSTUMERS! YOU ARE WELCOME TO BUY, BUT DO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

There are a lot of musicians on this board who have stayed in this country, in this town.
We never asked one of 'm to 'bow down' because we were Dutch and he was an American.
And no matter how fascist this country becomes, in music that will never happen.
Simply because we think it's retarded behaviour.

And if you're here and wanna mouth off to Dutchies because they ruined your pancake breakfast, we just deal with it.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:12 pm

We never asked one of 'm to 'bow down' because we were Dutch and he was an American.

There's a huge difference between having common courtesy and forced supplication.

And if you're here and wanna mouth off to Dutchies because they ruined your pancake breakfast, we just deal with it.

I'm from a northern-tier state. I'd just keep it to myself, and never come back. There are sooooooo many good things to experience in this world.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:23 pm

I'm from a northern-tier state. I'd just keep it to myself, and never come back.

unless I was drunk and in a bad mood.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:36 pm

hey frenchy

I just told you to mouth off to whoever you want, just please make sense. I ain't asking you to "bow down" or 'kiss ass" or anything of the like. And I'm an American. Now kindly fuck off, Weeble Wobble!
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:40 pm

you make no sense cause why would I want to end my fellow degenerates?
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:41 pm

There's a huge difference between having common courtesy and forced supplication.

That's right.
We have common courtesy because you are a guest and we invited you.
You people bbq a boar and throw the guest a pair of burned balls.

Drunk AND in a bad mood? What a waste.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Beef, that was very disrespectful. You're doing us Americans a HUGE disservice by mouthing off to our foreign friend(s).
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Beef, I take back what I said. Dude mouthed off to me while I was simultaneously trying to keep order around here.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Any Frankish goners are welcome to stop by my apartment. I actually want to meet some and ask them about French hx.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Beef,
Just carry my suitcases and shut the fuck up.

Maybe I'll help you find back that chromosome you're missin' someday, but first you have to get over the fact that Tigerblinds fucked off, cause you're too Jippy!!!!!!! right now to - ha, I almost wrote 'think straight' - convince.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 12:59 pm

All the French are chased away, G.C.
Or they fucked off.
A matter of opinion.
They do have an own big board about the same shit as this one.
Join!
It's in French so it's right up your alley.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 1:02 pm

by suitcases you mean legs, right?

as for "thinking straight" how are those conversion classes going by the way?
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 1:09 pm

It's in French so it's right up your alley.

Can't speak it. Would <3 to. If I could I would.
One of my New Year's Resolution is to learn the French. Or even better yet, one of those dying Celtic or Norman languages. That would be so cool and hopelessly obscure.

And Nanne, are you of Frankish decent if you peel back the onion far enough? You seem to really not like Catholics. Does that stem from the 16th kicking out the Protestants? Really, I think believing in any god is silly, I'm just curious.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 2:09 pm

O, I think believing in God is the dumbest thing ever.

The fact that I don't like Catholics is because they are members of the largest criminal pedophile organistaion in the world,
and all I hear these fucks say is: 'Yeah, knew about it, I'm really sorry about what happened.'

I am totally serious when I say that the Vatican should be dismantled, and if violence is needed, so be it.

I am of Prussian, Jewish Royalty decent (no shit, my dad's an even bigger molotovcoctail than I am).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-llTx-emrSP0/TXgPHhHBo1I/AAAAAAAAFDE/sAlPQoDK 0e8/s1600/prussia.gif

Learning French is hard, fuckin, fuckin hard. It's been always too late and too complicated for me, which is a bitch, cause I love French lit from a few centuries back. But if you got a talent for learning languages, try it. The rewards, the rewards. Just image reading the complete letters by Flaubert in French, or the Flowers by Baudelaire.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 2:13 pm

prussian blue...you self loather you
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 2:22 pm

o, and sorry again for all the typo's (god, how often do I wish I could say this out loud, with my most hysterical Rik Mayall Imitation Voice) but I'm asleep while typing this cause it's late or early or something.
Posted: Jan 19, 2012 8:27 am

Man it's getting stuffy in here...
Posted: Jan 19, 2012 10:23 am

This is the scariest video I saw all year:

ask yourself how 'stuffy' it get's in there!
Posted: Jan 19, 2012 2:57 pm

What is the name of the French Goner board? I'm joining.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 7:30 am

Pedophilia is certainly not limited to the Catholic Church - you might as well just say "Christianity", or "organized religion". Or "team sports" for that matter.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 7:32 am

I don't think Nanne is French. I believe he's Dutch. You're from Groningen, right?
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 8:10 am

I actualy agree with Nanne on this one and I'm confirmed Catholic. The current Pope has washed his hands of the American dioses because he says they don't listen to the Vatican. The Vatican is as corrupt as any other government. The entire system is fucked up, alot of priests are hetero sex fiends, and in more extreme cases they are real predators. The church just wants to avoid the bad publicity. They need to loosen up alot of the marriage and celibacy bullshit so they don't attract so many weirdos or even worse create weirdos. But of course they elected an even more conservative Pope than the last one, one could argue that it was mainly to piss off Americans.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 10:26 am

yup, from Groningen.

No, it's not limited to the Cath Church, (I wont say 'duh'); it's a common global hobby.
But:
I bet there is no organisation in the world other than the CC that's has a safe structure to just go on with it, while the world is watching, and these fucks 'apologize' and just go on raping kids.
If it's organised crime on Police Squad level, it must be an easy job to cut the head off this monster and kill the structure of these 'educational places'.

Really: all I see is old boldies sayin, with a blessed smile:
'Yeah, I did that, I'm sorry.'
Or:
'Yes I knew about it, I'm sorry.'

Newsdesk stage manager:
"Okay, thank you sir, your coffee coupon is in our cantine and you can first have your make up washed off although you hardly see anything... but there always is the free hairjob.... LIKE YOU NEED ONE! ha ha hi hi, o, I'm sorry. Thanks you and goodbye sir."

I do not agree with that weird suggestion that I 'just might as well have said those other' disciplines; NEVER.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 12:00 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

I bet there is no organisation in the world other than the CC that's has a safe structure to just go on with it

Yes there is; the U.S. federal Government....but don't get me started on federaly sanctioned human trafficking rings.

I'm more interested in discussing federal drug trafficking...because they admit to it, and it can be proven without a doubt. But yeah, one day the human trafficking shit will be just as well known. Just a matter of time.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 12:01 pm

I just want to know why I got hauled into jail over a half quarter when the feds regularly get busted with tons and no one even bats an eye.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 12:06 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Might as well add, I know why I got hauled in over a half quarter, because I made them...if some cop is going to waste my time, I'm going to make him look like an idiot wasting the courts time. Judges know about all this bullshit, and they're aware of the hypocrisy. I paid my lawyer about what my fine would have been and got the charge thrown out. Fuck them, shit heads. I only had to spend 6 hours in jail.

Just a nice little reminder of the bullshit police state we live in...they thought I was some punk college kid before they saw my drivers license...fuck them.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 12:15 pm

I mean I realy want to know why they waste trillions on the bullshit Drug War, when they're the biggest traffickers in the world....I may write my congressman.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 12:34 pm

yeah right.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 12:56 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Anyway Nanne, back to your topic...Pope Benedict sees child molestation as an American Diocese problem, he claims that other countries don't have as much trouble with it. So he expects the U.S. Catholic Church to handle it, the thing is that it's pretty much run by the same corrupt fucks who run our government....so basically we got alot of shitheads in power, protected behind the scenes, and a populous still in utter denial. It's human nature to shy away from unpleasantness.

It's the same old bullshit...our athletic programs are no different.

Another group that are mostly "above the law" are government contractors, it was against the law to sue them, until senator Al Franken managed to change that to a small degree in the case of KBR employee Jamie Leigh Jones, who was raped by people in her company; a company that has a long and torrid history of rape spanning decades...so you see who these laws are working for? And why institutions like the Catholic Church and the Federal Government and College Football are so attractive to predators of all degrees? Our laws aint looking out for the little guys, that's for sure. Don't get me started on the little publicized cases of high level CIA officials involved in rape scandals over the past 10 years.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Pope Benedict sees child molestation as an American Diocese problem, he claims that other countries don't have as much trouble with it.

I know, and that is so goddamned retarded.
But he's an old naziboy, so what would you expect.
I am very disturbed by the reactions in Europe.
As if they talk about something that happened before WWII.
And if I remember correct the former pope also was a big fan of this diagnose: American Diocese problem.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Eh...the corruption in the Catholic Church is well documented and has been going on for hundreds of years. At this point I'm mostly interested in how it impacts world politics in matters of money laundering and shit.

But yeah, John Paul I was murdered, John Paul II was easier for the criminal element to digest, and fucking Benedict is a conservative hard line fascist motherfucker...he's a puppet the way George W was a puppet. I believe there are good paralels to be drawn between those two from a historical perspective.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 2:23 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

I mean American Catholics were realy hoping for a new contemporary Pope after John Paul II, someone who could update the church and bring them into the new millenium...instead they got a guy who says, "shut up and do as I tell you" with no real justification and would like to send us backwards to before the Age of Enlightenment.

It's not very dissimilar to how the U.S. Constitution has been systematicaly dismantled and stripped of value in the past decade...
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 2:25 pm

its not that only the catholics molest children, its that they enabled it to a point where people were able to engage in that behavior, get caught, and they would just move them to another area where they were free to go on raping kids instead of defrocking them, keeping them away from kids, or calling the authorities.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 2:33 pm

It's a case of "absolute power corrupts absolutely" it's a social disease. If I were God, George W, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the whole lot of them would be hung for war crimes like Sadam...and Obama would start the rebuilding process of restoring the constitution and protecting us against tyrany just as it was intended for. The problem is none of these sanctioned fucks want to give up any of the protection they enjoy...I mean they have a license to rape and pillage if they want. You can't fucking trust the teabagger fuckwad liberterians because they're so happy and willing to take it up the butt from big business, who basicaly set the stage for this canibal system. It's one big fucking mind fuck. All we can do is sit here in our arm chairs and try to predict where the chips are going to fall.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 2:36 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Well, yeah BradX, the Catholic Church are the "big boys" like the U.S. Federal Government, if a fucking Pentacostal minister gets busted fucking young boys...where can he go? The other side of the mountain is about it. They're a chump change, small time, hillbillies, without well established criminal channels....not that they're any better.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

If it weren't for the catholic church, Tripper would have a harder time getting dates.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Posted: Jan 26, 2012 10:46 pm

[i]Pedophilia is certainly not limited to the Catholic Church - you might as well just say "Christianity", or "organized religion". [

Agreed. Dig this. My girlfriend enjoys the company of men who are of the homosexual persuasion. I attended a soiree with her once and I wound up talking to this 'mo she's friends with. Dude had taught ESL in Syria. Dude went for the experience, the travel, the sites dating back to the biblical times, etc. But head and sholders above all of that, the head. He was saying that in that part of the Middle East it's okay for guys to blow each other. He was saying you could walk down the streets of Damascus and ask random dudes for blow jobs and they wouldn't look twice at you and wanna fight. Anal was another story. Grounds for stoning even, but male-male blow jobs are a o k

. Not that I'm confusing homosexuality with pedophilia, but I think that the latter sometimes spawns the former, particularily in an oppresive religious setting.

But yeah, The Vatican is beneath contempt. Picture all those sweet old ladies kicking down their 10% to feed and clothe the indigent. Oh wait, uh the CC needs to dip into the collection plate to defend pedophiles in court. Sorry.
Posted: Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Just image reading the complete letters by Flaubert in French, or the Flowers by Baudelaire

Or the French take on their military history. I'm reading an olde tyme book written in the 1850s about Napolean Bonaparte by a Brit named Charles Macfarlane.It's called Life of Napolean Bonaparte. Bonaparte was a fuckin' POS! I like the way he fobbed himself as a devout Catholic once he became the first counsel. Yet when he invaded Egypt, he was claiming to be a Muslim. Dude was an agnostic though.
Posted: Jan 27, 2012 2:12 am

and he liked pussy American flavour, done French Haut Cuisine style:
when he returned from the battlefield he'd sent a guy ahead to his princess to tell her not to bath for a week cause daddy was comin home

now there's a tough son of a bitch
Posted: Jan 27, 2012 6:10 am

Tough and crazy. He'd go into a state of melancholia if he wasn't at war
Posted: Jan 27, 2012 6:16 am

MOTO at franks in milwaukee, 2011

i am on drums
Posted: Jan 27, 2012 7:45 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I'm working with a guy from the Syrian border right now. He reminds me of Jethro Bodine or The Festrunk Brothers more than anything. He is royalty of some sort and has probbably never had to lift a finger a day in his life. For awhile he kept wanting to hang out with me, but honestly I got better things to do than sit around an suck on a hooka. I don't like forced friendships that flow over from work.

I kind of felt bad for him when I saw a craigslist personals add left open on his computer, it was something like, "New to this country lets go do hooka and see where the night leads"...ha ha!

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 7:27 pm

He'd go into a state of melancholia if he wasn't at war

me too
Posted: Jan 27, 2012 9:29 pm | Edited by: Thee Gilded Chimera

Correction. State of melancholy.I regret the error. Anyway, I was thinking about napolean's preference of full-flavor pussy. In his defense, I don't think he's that odd for his times. Think about all the disgusting shit napolean's olfactory glands endured out on the battle field, plus the days where there was no plumbing, 18th -19th century Europe,&c. Josephines pussy comparatively probably didn't smell that bad left unwashed fir a week. Not only that, it's not like she was working hard being napoleons wife and all.
Posted: Jan 28, 2012 5:07 am

He needs no defense, it was his taste, and it is nonsens to suggest that he did not like extra old mustard in his royal snatch with loads of poopboogers and the smell of a German Beerhall's pissoir and a Fresh French Royal Turd With a Wiff of Garlic.
You should read up on your Jules Renard, his memoirs. Gives you a better view of The Female Stench versus The French Bourgois Men's perception.

Since were finally talking sense and literature and rules of art:

Hey G.C, what's your take on the fact that all the girls in the works of The Sade are ejeculating all the time?
Posted: Jan 28, 2012 8:04 am

It's been awhile since I read 120 Days of Sodom. I don't remember the squirters as much as the coprophiliacs. Every page of that story had somebody getting a loaf pinched on them. I wish I still had that book. Unfortunately I loaned it out and never got it back.
Posted: Jan 28, 2012 10:15 am

all the girls in the works of The Sade are ejeculating all the time?

DUH!

they love that shit
Posted: Jan 28, 2012 12:44 pm

BLAH!

You went to the same school as Tigerblinds, I presume?
Or you just never got any.
Posted: Jan 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Unfortunately I loaned it out and never got it back.

Are your second hand bookstores not loaded with that stuff?
Ours are.
Posted: Jan 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Ours are loaded with Gideon bibles and self help books...
Posted: Jan 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Are your second hand bookstores not loaded with that stuff?
Not really.

It just sucks 'cuz the copy I had was already paid for.I should rebuy it, though. I've never noticed that particular title at any of the second-hand bookstores in my vicinity, but I usually check out the French History dept. and not-so-much the literature dept. The copy I had was bought at Barnes & Noble back in the 90s. I still somehow have my copy of Letters from Prison. I'll get back to your question, if there's anything in those pages about uncontrollable squirting orgasms.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 7:53 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I have the DeSade Anthology and never read it. I had to buy it for a class, didn't even read it and still got a good grade. Not much substance there. Christians are more interested in what he has to say than I am...I stopped believing in a Christian God in elementary school, seemed logical if they were lying to me about Santa Clause God was bullshit also.

I like Henry Miller and Charles Bukowski because they have a sense of humor and write in a modern voice that could be your buddy. I like black chicks, fat chicks, and butt sex, but chicks with stinky pussies masturbating with crucifixes for silver spoon sucking paint faced french men puts me to sleep. Alot of folks get off on it, I don't.

Also, Dangle lets not measure notches on our belt. Even at my most anti-social or out of shape phases, I'm a good looking dude who has always found someone to dust me off when I realy needed it. Knocking on wood that my good luck will carry into the future, so I don't wind up some lonely stinky old codger with dementia. But that's life, we have our ups and downs...life goes on without me.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 12:00 pm

I have no fuckin idea what you are talking about TB,
You neither, we know that, but what the fuck does this mean:

Also, Dangle lets not measure notches on our belt. Even at my most anti-social or out of shape phases, I'm a good looking dude who has always found someone to dust me off when I realy needed it. Knocking on wood that my good luck will carry into the future, so I don't wind up some lonely stinky old codger with dementia. But that's life, we have our ups and downs...life goes on without me.

Are those lyrics for one of your 'lo fi garage songs' , or do you mean to make a point?
No idea what you are refering to.

De Sade:

I had to buy it for a class, didn't even read it and still got a good grade. Not much substance there.
Jeez, junior high toughie!!
No, not much substance at that school you went.
Was it 'a special program' for Syndromes Without Down?

I enjoy De Sade's tirades against God, they make me laugh and they are written pretty good.
But all 'n all he is a terrible writer, and a terrible old bore, and he has never written one horny scene is his complete works.
His rip off artist Bataille at least gave you a stiffy.

I have everything by Bukowksi, wrote big pieces on the old man's work and saw him fuckin up the most important literary tv show (a French one) in Europe in a brilliant way.
I love some of his work, I think a lot of his work is just shit.

People who still like Henry Miller after they have reached the age of 15 are retarded esoteric fags with brainaids.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 12:33 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

DeSade has about as much redeeming quality as Alyster Crowley...and they were both old queer European dandies much like you...

So give me a fucking break...what is your problem?
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 12:36 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Also Tropic of Cancer like On The Road is an iconic book, that is a coming of age experience for all 15 year olds...but unlike Kerouac, Miller went far beyond what DeSade ever fucking was, or you could ever fucking hope to be....so keep it up asshole motherfucker.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 12:38 pm

On The Road is the most important American Novel...Thomas Pynchon agrees with me....like Leaves of Grass and Huckleberry Finn, they all loose impact when you're out of your teens.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Bukowski would have kicked your stupid dumbass teeth in.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Shut the fuck up, you giant Beatles fan!
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 1:20 pm

dear o dear,
which nerve I touched there?

Are you gonna tell me that you know anything about Literature?
About American Lit?

Or are you just looking for trouble cause you're bored.

I got a minute.

So choke on a cock, you jalous loser. Or I'll rip you to pieces in a way even yo mamma wouldn't be able to put you back together - not that she would like to anyway.

I had my career and had much more succes than I ever hoped for.
I did not even finish high school.
Let alone Crazy Colledge.

You are coughin up a bunch of my favourite novels in your pooppodposts. In a way as if I ever put those down.
Just googled some huh?
You don't know shit about shit.

Tigerblinds, you are really too dumb for this message board.

Now ask your daddy for some pocketmoney so you can buy a blowjob by a ten year old behind your church.

AND READ A BOOK FOR ONCE. Illiterate cartooncharacter.
Quoting writers about writers after looking it up on Google doesn't impress me.
And since that is your only reason to stalk me - impressing me, or tryin to proof that you are NOT already a totally demented old fuck at a very young age - you better realize that I am treating you very, VERY gentle so not to fuck up the last part of your stuttering acid-ruined-brain.

I would have had a drink with Bukowksi and we would have laughed our asses off about fucks like you, and everybody who ever read a book by him knows that.

Silly boy.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 1:28 pm

God damn, what is up your fucktard butts?
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 1:35 pm

I would have had a drink with Bukowksi and we would have laughed our asses off about fucks like you, and everybody who ever read a book by him knows that.

You would have been like that girl and guy that stalked him for a week and then finaly got up the courage to knock on his door and then immediately dropped to their knees and blew him. He was so drunk he just stood there.

I think I like Harry Crews better than Bukowski at this stage in my life, and if he's not available, I'll be happy to get jacked up on coke and kick your dumbass teeth in....fucking asshole motherfucker.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Playtime's over sweetheart, your grandpa is waiting in the toolshed for his rub down.
Run along now boy.
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 2:38 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Playtime's over sweetheart, your grandpa is waiting in the toolshed for his rub down.
Run along now boy.

Sure thing, will do, I don't give a shit. You can suck on Napoleans severed penis in the la la land of your mind. You're a perverse fuckwad.
Posted: Feb 3, 2012 1:11 am

So you said you wanted me to contact you?
Posted: Feb 3, 2012 2:07 am

Yeah, don't you remember asking me for a gig?
Well, I got you one.
Posted: Feb 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Oh yeah! Those were the days.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®