Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Palin poll
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 12:22 pm

Is she qualified? Apparently right-wingers are flooding in to vote yes.
http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 12:33 pm

You realize that isn't the real election, right?
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 12:36 pm

...well shit.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 2:38 pm

Yes, it's true. Palin loves the pole.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 3:45 pm

What about her affair with hubby's snomobile partner? Nat'l Enquirer dishes the dirt:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/national_enquirer_world_exclusive_sara h_palins_secret_lover_revealed/celebrity/65481

Were any sled dogs involved in this?
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 3:47 pm

No matter how mnay times it allowed me to click NO -- the % never changes!! It's RIGGED!!!
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Among (a million) other things, the idea of having a 'snarky' VP in there makes me shudder.

Thanks, Arman for making me think this everytime I see her now. Uugh.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 4:00 pm

It says 49% for "yes" and for "no", and 0% for "not sure", how does that even happen?
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Here is Sara Palin talking about her foreign policy "experience" which is pretty much the fact that Alaska borders Russia & Canada. And she does it with a straight face! This woman is embarassing.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 10:30 pm

foreign policy "experience"

i saw that earlier today and still have to ask: why did she mention putin 'rearing his head'? granted, he's a 'dick cheney' at this point, but something tells me she THINKS HE'S STILL the russian president.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 10:34 pm

a straight face

when couric was asking her the question i really liked how palin had that intent 'hunker down' quality about her. like she was REALLY listening and REALLY wanted to answer that question because she REALLY wants to be a WINNER no matter how WRONG she is.
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 12:06 am | Edited by: Seamus

wow... dan quayle x 100 quasi milf's.
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 8:15 am

Here is Sara Palin talking about her foreign policy "experience" which is pretty much the fact that Alaska borders Russia & Canada. And she does it with a straight face! This woman is embarassing.

holy. fucking. shit.
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 8:30 am

Here is Sara Palin talking about her foreign policy "experience" which is pretty much the fact that Alaska borders Russia & Canada.

My favorite thing about that is how she doesn't answer the question with any specifics, but just remarks on how she has made that statement before, insists that it's somehow true, and doesn't know why it's been mocked so much by the press. Uh...???
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 8:53 am

She couldn't even come up with the word "mocked"!
holy fucking shit is right. That woman is certifiable!
Posted: Sep 26, 2008 10:23 am

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 10:52 am

PALIN NAKED

Wow, he pretty much nailed it.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®