Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Why has there never been a BONG MAKING THREAD????
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Bong engineers:

What is your preferred method of drilling through glass? Diamond coated drill bits or something else? The glass I am talking about is same thickness/strength as a wine bottle.

Once you have made the hole how do you soften the edges? File? Bernz-O-Matic?

If you were going to make a hole to slip a (non-removable) stem in, how would you make it airtight? Silicon, epoxy, other?

My friends who smoke a lot of exotic tobacco are dying to know!
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 10:03 pm

duct tape and shoe goo! enjoi yoself!
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Posted: Sep 17, 2008 12:02 am | Edited by: Rich Balls

Back in "high" school (not funny) I made a pipe out of a deer-call,
which to non-rednecks, is a device that sounds like a deer, for hunting purposes.
I've never hunted, but I somehow had a deer-call.

Everytime you would hit it it would make that 'hoooonk' noise.
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 12:09 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

How many times did you or others splorf the bowl when they heard the sound, and it sounded really funny?
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 12:16 am

Ideally this bong in question about would sound like a trombone when you somke it, as well. Also perhaps multi carbed, so you could smoke while pretending to play air bone.
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 1:29 am

did Finn's ban you guys or something?
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 7:55 am

play air bone

is that what you two call it?
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 8:47 am

It is a business plan for when the economy goes up in smoke.
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 2:56 pm

I've never used a bong in my life however a friend of mine in the Navy was a nuclear-qualified welder and had a bong he built from several thousand taxpayer dollars-worth of titanium reactor parts on prominent display in his apartment.

-Ryan
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 3:16 pm

i made a bong outta Evian water bottle..worked real good. I dont poke smot anymore.
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 3:26 pm

You need a really sensitive drill and the diamond bit. Have to keep it steady, spinning at pretty much a crawl for a good while and it still might shatter. I spent a very frustrating week attempting to start my custom bong business
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Honey Bear bongs rule it!

My old roommate stepped up and made a killer Mickey's big mouth bong. dunno what he used to drill and glue his slider kit in with...
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 7:58 pm

I'm driving a van to EUROPE!
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 4:16 pm

* Kingsbury "Christmas Tree" bud
* Toilet paper roll
* Freshly sharpened pencil
* Aluminum foil (bowl)
* Masking tape
* 11th grade courage(16 years worth of stupid)
* Abandoned stair well(?) at lunch period.

So I made the bong, "filled the chamber" and took hits by releasing my hand from the end of the "T.P." tube during lunch period at Kingsbury High, and boy was I ever S-T-O-N-E-D!

The secretary from the Principal's office informed my 4th period teacher (via intercom infront of the whole class) to report there (I later discovered I was ratted out by a cute little black girl).
Goddamn, was I ever paranoid, but I'm a good actor and I put on my straight face.I boldly denied even being a pot smoker. I don't think he believed me, but he let me go with a promise to keep an eye on me.

He did.
I was always in trouble, or being asked to rat out my friends.
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 4:26 pm

It is never a good idea to get Miss Linda stoned, believe me, never a good idea!
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 4:26 pm

or Mister Linda
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 4:27 pm

or Jeffery Ames Gunn
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 4:29 pm

I have always loved the good ole fashion Gravity Bongs. a milk carton or 2litre pop container & bowl to put in the lid & a mop bucket full of water or a sink. So effective & fun!
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 4:55 pm

I once went to some burn-outs' house and they had a 4 spouted bong made out of a 5 gallon water-cooler type barrel.

In high school, my best friend made one out of a glass guitar slide that worked pretty good until he spilled the bongwater in his mom's minivan.

I dont poke smot anymore.

dittoad
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 4:56 pm

I'm high right now!!!
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 5:12 pm

I need some crack
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 3:58 pm

I don't think he believed me, but he let me go with a promise to keep an eye on me.

He did.
I was always in trouble, or being asked to rat out my friends.

Mr. Grafenreid KNEW I was high out of my mind.
I wish the kids sold bourbon instead of weed at lunch period.
Stupid High School kids!!!!!
I bet I could rack up the BIG BUCKS selling high school kids 90 proof schnapps accross the street when the 2:45 bell rings!!!

I could wear a trench coat, sun glasses, a fake beard, and a low brimmed fidora!!!

NO ONE WOULD EVER SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!!!11

"Hey little girls.....wanna taste some peppermint!?!?!"
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 9:30 pm

I have always loved the good ole fashion Gravity Bongs. a milk carton or 2litre pop container & bowl to put in the lid & a mop bucket full of water or a sink. So effective & fun!

We used to do gravity bongs in the bathtub... very dangerous. Getting up after a good rip is a harsh realm, brah!
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 2:18 pm

my favorite pipe is what i like to call the Paul Artigues.
it a fucking carrot...great for smoking in Surrey's kitchen, or any kitchen i guess
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Never tried the carrot. Had many hits offa the apple pipe. I saw an apple pipe in a movie lately... 40-year-old Virgin, mebbe...
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 10:44 pm

Potato. Not as wet as an apple or carrot.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 4:47 pm

dude, someone please make me a bong outta this
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 4:56 pm | Edited by: saint sarah

Send us a bottle of that liquor and it'll happen

It seems Dan Ackroyd is the man behind that vodka.
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 1:24 am

the most common australian bong is made from a small (300ml) spring valley orange juice bottle. doesn't spill, doesn't break. instructions on assembly here.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®