Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Just saw a skunk in my backyard... actually about two feet away from my backdoor. I went out there to throw away a beer can and there he was. I screamed "SKUNK!" and he took off into the lawn. Didn't even spray, thank the good lord above.
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 8:26 pm

ah, but did you spray? and i don't hear skunk in all caps much more high pitched
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 8:33 pm

it was a hella burly scream. totally manly.
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 8:36 pm

We had one earlier this summer that was hanging around our neighborhood - one night he tried to get through the screen at our cat. We had no idea what it was at the time - it made a crazy growling sound. I was talking to my mom on the phone late that night and saw it ambling down the street checking out all the garbage out for pickup. crazy.
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 8:36 pm

i thought this was gonna be a thread about POT! u suck!
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 9:07 pm | Edited by: arman

skunk in all caps much more high pitched

and what about the pee running down your leg? and your curlers flying out of your hair????

either way, welcome to the sticks, billy crystal!
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Anansie.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 5:47 am

and what about the pee running down your leg? and your curlers flying out of your hair????

i looked like... this!
Posted: Sep 12, 2008 9:11 am

one night he tried to get through the screen at our cat

Pepe LePew lives in your neighborhood
Posted: Sep 12, 2008 12:20 pm

i used to see skunks constantly growing up, various dogs would get a snootfull of skunk-vapor and we'd have to bathe them in tomato juice & whatnot, and i had lost of close calls (coming around the corner to one of 'em doing those handstands where they do a gymnast move & crest their backs so they can peer and you and point their stinkglands at you). even now, i see 'em around my neighborhood when i go walking (i'm right by a big park) scuttling around in the dark. one used to go in my garage when it rained and never gave me any guff. if you see a skunk, don't scream and turn tail and run, just calmly walk slowly away in an exaggerated creep. screaming is not recommended.

friend was sitting on his bed watching tv, heard a noise outside, turned his head ninety degrees so he could look out of the window and GOT SPRAYED THROUGH THE SCREEN RIGHT IN HIS FACE.
Posted: Sep 13, 2008 4:55 am

Sir, you are an "exaggerated creep."
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®