Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / nerds get in trouble
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 6:16 pm

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 6:24 pm | Edited by: dont wanna be a fat boy

They were interviewed by National Public Radio and the Chicago Tribune, which called them "a pair of Kerouacs armed with Sharpies and erasers and righteous indignation."

I guess that's one way to put it, yes; another way is a very simple six-word phrase that goes TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS

sheesh; I can't believe people sometimes- I really can't
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 6:43 pm

In unrelated "nerds get in trouble" news, Cops nab "Ninja" vigilantes.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Two self-styled vigilantes against typos who defaced a more than 60-year-old, hand-painted sign at Grand Canyon National Park were sentenced to probation and banned from national parks for a year. They had removed an extraneous apostrophe and added a comma to the sign.

That sounds more like the "Punctuation Police" to me.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 7:59 pm

That's HILARIOUS! Those kids are so very Jersey.
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 2:43 am

Over in Shelby Farms there's a "No Dumping" sign that was changed to "No Humping."
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 9:49 am

That's HILARIOUS! Those kids are so very Jersey.

And the kid on the right has such adorable dimples, he should've been arrested just for covering them up with a ninja mask!

I love that they claimed they were going to deliver threatening letters to drug dealers and users, but the first threatening letter they delivered was to the one kid's ex-girlfriend. D'OH!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®