Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Frankie Teardrop Appreciation Thread
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 12:55 am | Edited by: dale

As in Daniel!

3 days as a Smith Western!

He'll party all night until you out party him!

What up dog?!

Sleeping in my back yard now. We couldn't find anyone funny to prank call!
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 12:59 am

Seriously. What up dog?
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 8:50 pm

I don't appreciate that guy; end of story
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 10:21 pm

What ya mean brah?
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:19 pm

Thank you thank you. haha, it was a fucking awesome time. Slamming beers, smoking J's, telling jokes, etc. Fun times. Thanks for hooking it up dawg with the shows/backyard. I miss the Italianos already. Let me know if you ever hit up Chi city. Gotta return the favor somehow.

Fatty B, whats the probs dawg? I step on your foot at a show or something?
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 12:38 pm

It was fucking a molto divertente weekend for sure. Yeah, I gotta head down to Chitcago again sometime soon. AND some people want to know when the band is gonna head back this way again.
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 1:01 pm

"The band" being the Smith Westerns. We all know we probably gotta wait to see the Broken Heels again til at least next year.
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 1:33 pm

Smith Westerns are gonna be in Detroit next week I think. But, I can't go cause of work.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 3:10 pm

I was only kidding, Frankie; all I know is that you're apparently not who I thought you were (we were both at that Simply Saucer show, remember?!)

too bad Goner won't let me change my name on here; Fatty B is pretty funny actually
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 3:14 pm

the only Frankie I've ever known actually IS named Frankie and plays/ played drums, in the Tyrades and Busy Signals respectively; no offense, man

I don't live in Chicago anymore, so there's probably a whole bunch of TermBos/ Goners up there that I don't know
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®