Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / wheres the best place to take a dump?
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 11:18 pm | Edited by: deadcityrebel

when i worked on the grounds at memphis state the best was the 4th floor of the ned mcwherter library. no one was ever in there, the shitters were at a nice height, and the TP seemed better than average.
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 11:25 pm

i don't know where memphis state is, though the library sounds familiar
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 11:27 pm

oh, i see, you worked there more than 15 years ago
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 11:43 pm

sorry, Uof M. only about 9 years ago
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 2:01 am

On a hooker's chest.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 2:05 am

in joe's mouth
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 2:09 am

memphis state

Karl has a great story about after graduation.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 2:10 am

On a hooker's chest.

This is very funny.

Tepper, I wish you weren't crazy.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 3:05 am

Miss you, crazy fuck.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 3:07 am

To save on bad interpretation, this means:

I miss you, you crazy fuck.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 4:06 am

Shijiiiiiiiit,
you're back?
I thought you were banned.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 2:31 pm | Edited by: fukr

best place to take a big smelly nasty dump is right in front of the entrance to here.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 2:47 pm

in joe's mouth

good luck with that, faggot.
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 3:04 pm

If you're playing a show at the Know, and gotta drop a load, run down to the Mash Tun. Gigantic private bathroom there! I was tempted to move in!
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 6:53 pm

in joe's mouth

good luck with that, faggot.

Yeah, do you know how much shit you'd have to scoop out of Joe's mouth so there would be room for yours? Don't even try it.
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 1:40 am

Are you familiar with a nuclear carl? It's when you shit into a bag and place it within a microwave at a convenience store, frat house or wherever you like, don't be afraid to go nuts. Then you set the microwave for 10 minutes and leave.
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 1:46 am

Are you familiar with a nuclear carl?

a nuclear joe might be fun, but you'd have to shove his fat ass under the broiler.
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 3:52 am

Yo T
Just sent you a six pack of Maple Nut Brown Ale.
Hope it survives the trip.
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 5:46 am

1. takin' a homie
2. workie
3. friendie
3. pubbie
4. partie
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 11:54 am

Unrelated: This older Australian guy I know told me about "Freshies" at his college -- Freshman who were assigned terrible duties while they were pledging to frats or houses or whatever. Apparently there was a "Fart Freshie" whose duty was to mouth-suck shit fumes from a freshly ruined terlet and blow them out when he walked into a prestigious dining ceremony. Repeatedly! And if one of his brothers farted, same thing. "Rubbers Freshie" is another story altogether. Maybe this is old news to everyone else, but I'm just glad my hobby finally has a rep.
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 1:27 pm

Burger King parking lot!!!!!!
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 3:07 pm

shit into a bag and place it within a microwave

Once I was at this gay college party so I put a cup full of puke in the microwave and one of the dudes that lived there caught me so I had to get rid of it but when I took it out it smelled REALLY bad and almost made me have an instant puke reaction, but then I threw it in their yard and took an upper decker shit in their toilet tank before I left.
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 3:19 pm

in miss lindas mouth!
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 3:24 pm

Once I was at this gay college party so I put a cup full of puke in the microwave and one of the dudes that lived there caught me so I had to get rid of it but when I took it out it smelled REALLY bad and almost made me have an instant puke reaction, but then I threw it in their yard and took an upper decker shit in their toilet tank before I left.

You're making me JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 3:27 pm

upper decker shit in their toilet tank before I left.

and to think i woke this morning with no purpose in life and you have given me one.
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 4:17 pm

YEAH! iN MY MOUTH!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®