Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I'm not riding Greyhound again
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 3:43 pm

Note to traveallers:
Coach Canada is a bit of a step up, they usually only crush your trachea or saw off a foot.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 5:39 pm

Crazy. Been hearing about it on the radio all day.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 5:46 pm

I once had a discman stolen by a fat Jamaican with a gunshot wound to his knee on a Grayhound. That was my last trip on a bus. In retrospect, I made a wise decison. Being poor sucks.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:01 pm

last time I got to listen to a Juggalo spin a yarn about fleeing town by bus after beating his former employer half to death with a skateboard. Good times!
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:02 pm

this reminds me of the guy who jumped out of a Greyhound window a couple months ago:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2008/05/man_dies_this_morning_ after_ju.html
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:20 pm

The Greyhound to Green Bay outta Milwaukee is the pipeline for black strippers to blow a buncha cracker's minds on the backwoods strip club circuit (they get off in Sheboygan and go from there). You hear some great stories every time!

It's also like a 5 hour ride and you end up with a buncha spider-bites, so...good with the bad!
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 6:54 pm

It's also like a 5 hour ride and you end up with a buncha spider-bites, so...good with the bad!

spiders, huh?
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 7:34 pm

Ha, didn't expect to see this on the Goner board.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 10:35 pm

"Reports from the scene indicate the man then ate pieces of the corpse."
From the Globe and Mail!
Niiiiiiice!
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 6:11 am

Yeah, I heard that on the CBC yesterday. Wow, what a nut.
I once took a greyhound from IN to New Orleans. Had a stop in Louisville, KY. Went to the washroom and right after my business, some guy put a gun to my head and stole all of my money. Told me not to come out for 15 minutes or he would shoot me.
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 8:15 am

Jeez,
lighten up all y'all.

I just ate a fuckin vet on the bus.
Cat sick. Vet is the Cathater-Doglover kind of guy, me mental, vet on a Greyhound on the way home...
Snap!
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 8:20 am

... of course I was also very, VERY drunk...
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 9:47 am

rest easy, dude.

from the victim's myspace:

Who I'd like to meet:
People, a dinosaur, an alien, the wolfman, frankensteins monster, a vampire, every kewl canadian, every kewl american, every kewl every body, ppl that drink, ppl that dont, ppl who smoke, ppl who dont, ppl that work, ppl that that dont, ppl who drive, ppl who dont, ppl that get married, ppl that dont, ya get the point. either way i like meeting new people all the time and most importantly i want to meet ppl that DO!
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 9:55 am

My dad calls me 'new people' sometimes, so it must have been karma then.
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 4:26 pm

Looks like the killer rider will get to meet some new people that DO!!!
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 12:10 pm

How did you find the victim's myspace?
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 12:45 pm

What i want to know about is how the guy was successfully able to do the beheading without anyone else on the bus noticing.
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 12:48 pm

right. good skill to have.
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 3:01 pm

I almost got rolled at the Chicago Greyhound bus depot, but the CPD saved the day.
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 2:42 am

TORONTO - A police officer at the scene of a grisly beheading on a Canadian bus reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet Saturday.

In the tape of radio transmissions, a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer refers to the attacker as "Badger" and says he is armed with a knife and scissors and is "defiling the body at the front of the bus as we speak."

On the tape, which lasts about 80 seconds, officers continue to detail the attacker's movements until one reports, "Badger's at the back of the bus, hacking off pieces and eating it."
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 2:59 am

as of today, canadians are no longer to be referred to as pussies.
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 3:18 am | Edited by: bradx

canadian gooks, anyways
Weiguang Li, 40, of Edmonton
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 5:10 pm

Now everyone's at it:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7539944.stm

Police on the Greek island of Santorini have shot and injured a knifeman who decapitated his girlfriend and walked around the streets with her head.
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 8:00 pm

per CNN-Initially, Arvanitis roamed the village of Vourvoulos exhibiting Karkali's head, neighbors said. Townspeople said they locked themselves in their homes and called the police.

When a policeman tried to handcuff him, the suspect knifed the officer and flung the woman's head into a patrol car, Roussos said. The policeman was only slightly injured, police said.

also sez he cut her dogs head off first, then hers.
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 11:45 pm

What i want to know about is how the guy was successfully able to do the beheading without anyone else on the bus noticing.

He didn't. Interview on CBC with witness in seat just in front of victim: victim erupted in scream as knifer started. Witness started waking folks and beseeching driver to hit the brakes.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 12:01 am

Another situation where violence should have been the answer.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 6:26 pm

Sounds like violence was the answer for Weiguang Li...
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 3:16 am

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®