Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Anyone ever puke in an elevator?
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 12:50 pm

I wanted to barf on everybody today on my way to the sixteenth floor, bunch of fucking cunts. I'd like to hurl in an elevator someday because nobody could get away.

One time I was hungover and I puked through a scuba regulator. That's probably the most unusual place I've puked.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 1:05 pm

I hurled in Science class in 8th grade!

I haven't been on an elevator in quite some time. Thank you, Jesus!
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 2:55 pm | Edited by: jerryd

I once puked on a girl while she was pleasuring me with her mouth, and then said " thats what i think about that"

I was really, really drunk.

But no, never in an elevator
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:04 pm

A friend of mine projectile vomitted into a drink cooler at a convienence store. But since nobody seemed to notice, he just paid for his OJ (which he'd already taken out of the cooler before puking) and left.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:14 pm

My weirdest puke was starburst twists in the garbage of the parking garage to one of my old offices.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:16 pm

once puked on a girl while she was pleasuring me with her mouth, and then said " thats what i think about that"

Did you ever know that youre my hero,
And everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:31 pm

once puked on a girl while she was pleasuring me with her mouth, and then said " thats what i think about that"

jesus...well, I hope her skills have improved since...but I guess only her therapist knows for sure...
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:39 pm

please tell me i know this girl
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:46 pm

Just sniff around and see if you can pick her out...
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 3:48 pm

i had a college roommate my freshman year who went downstairs, hung over, to meet his mother. puked in elevator on way down & prayed he would get other elevator on way back up. he did.

he also didn't start drinking until college so he was totally clueless re: how much alcohol of any kind he could drink without puking.

made for lots of entertainment my freshman year. if only the internet & youtube were around then........
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 4:51 pm | Edited by: jerryd

please tell me i know this girl

I doubt it.

Just sniff around and see if you can pick her out...

Too bad she lives out of town now because that would be a fun game.
( i assume she does- haven't seen her in years)
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 3:15 am

So this one time me and my girlfriend drank some ipecac at a restaurant so we could throw up on some nerds, but it didn't work out.... Neither did the relationship. We ended up in my van, me driving her home with the windows down, having "The Talk" and projectile vomiting out the sides:

"we need to talk <HOOOOORK>"
"Yeah? <HOOOORK>"
"This isn't working <HOOOOOOORK> is it?"
"Nah. <HOOOOOOOOOOOORK> I don't guess so."

What really made it awesome is that we had ate pancakes at the restaurant in question and nothing (NOTHING) is as pleasant to vomit as pancakes and syrup. It was like comfort food in reverse. My favorite thing I've ever done.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 5:33 am

One time I was driving home really drunk and I felt a bit pukey, but I was completely determined not to vomit. As it started to come up I tried my best to supress it, resulting in my splattering half-digested carnitas burrito all over my windshield. I swerved around a bit, stopped in the middle of the road and wiped of the puke with the sleeve of my jacket. Luckily it was really late at night and there was no one around. This is the type of story that really SHOULD end with "and then I hit rock bottom...", but It didn't work out that way.
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 8:53 am

To this day I cannot enjoy wheat grass any more. About 7 years ago I woke up still very stinking drunk & determined to not feel the alcohol in my body anymore. I bought a shot of wheatgrass & it worked instantly. Nothing like puking up neon green fucking grass to clean out the system. I do not recommend trying this if you enjoy an occasional wheatgrass shot because you will never be able to smell it & think of anything else again.
PS. jerryd you are my hero too
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 1:49 pm

after a long night of drinking and waking up in dtrain's kitchen, I puked on a crowded AM rush hour subway...good times
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 2:07 pm

5th grade. as i was bolting towards the classroom door i spray puked on christina pappas's desk....with her in it....
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 2:53 pm

did you let her out?
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 8:20 pm

Almost...hungover at work once, waxing the legs of a very obese woman...her feet stank to kingdom come....made it to the bathroom, but left her there with no pants for a while...wondering...
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 12:05 am

when i was in kindergarten, we had applesauce and i didnt like the texture so i barfed.
-chris
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 1:42 pm

hungover at work once, waxing the legs of a very obese woman...her feet stank to kingdom come....made it to the bathroom, but left her there with no pants for a while...wondering...

I'd imagine that puking while giving Brazilian waxes is a pretty common occurrence.
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 8:18 pm

I'd imagine that puking while giving Brazilian waxes is a pretty common occurrence.

Not for me...I'm tellin ya...the funky feet are way worse. Generally chicks who get brazilians are obsessively clean...that's why they do it...they are...I daresay, anal about that area, probably because they are getting lots o' action there elsewhere. Every once in a while I'll catch a sesame seed or a little blood or something...and I know who got the hemorrhoids...
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 9:06 pm

Arrrgh..I puked all over myself while driving home from a work beer bust/party. It was 5:30pm on a Friday during rush hour freeway traffic. I then took the next exit, parked in a Vons parking lot and passed out for 2 hours. When I arrived home, I had surprise visitors from my in-laws!! Fuck that day. Sucked sooo bad.
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 8:02 pm

Puke and Fuck...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®