Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Project Runway...again!
Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next »
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 7:39 am

TONIGHT! New time--9PM. Just before Shear Genius.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 8:08 am

lliterally hacking my so you think you can dance night in 1/2.

so you think you can tivo.

final season in NY.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 8:41 am

Don't tell me they are going to LA next a la Top Model? Right when Tyra returns, they gotta get outta the Apple. Town ain't big enough for the both of em.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 8:51 am

LA it is. Everyone';s in tow...tim and heidi are going. dont' know about nina or kors.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 8:59 am

Project "The Hills" Runway?

yuck.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 9:07 am

get ready for a bunch more celebrity 'encounters'.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 9:27 am

I should have watched that instead of First Wives Club. That's what I get for not checking the goner board.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 11:32 am

get ready for a bunch more celebrity 'encounters'.

Grrrreat. Hopefully they run into Santino and that dirty dog, Jeffery that left his common law wife as soon as he won after she sat around and cared for their kid and supported his tacky ass for years on end. Classless!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 3:08 pm

Jeffery that left his common law wife as soon as he won after she sat around and cared for their kid and supported his tacky ass for years on end. Classless!

Whoa. I didn't know he did that. What a fuckhead. I already hated him.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Hopefully they run into Santino and that dirty dog, Jeffery

Guaranteed. But I'm guessin' we also get the abhorrent likes of: Nicole Richie, Will and Jada, at least one Kardashian, or Simpson sister, Posh again, and maybe like yer Queen Latifa for a big girls challenge.... Ooooh! Ellen and Portia for the hot "lezzie couple look". Actually...trashier might be kinda fun...hmmm...
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 3:40 pm

the day queen Latifa appears on PR will be the day I quit watching for real.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Will and Jada

TOTAL. Jada was in that "metal" band, remember? What if they have a Jada's Metal Band stage costume design challenge?

Maybe they can join up with Bret Michaels and dress his Finalists.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 4:28 pm

the day Dave Navarro appears on PR will be the day I quit watching for real.
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 4:36 pm

I am telling you, there WILL be a rock element to this crap. And I bet his last name is "Bon Giovi"
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 6:34 pm

Chris is gonbna be sooooo annoyed.

YES!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 9:22 am

Trashbags, tablecloth, and yellow dishwashing gloves!!! What fun!
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 10:12 am

Premeire episode better than the sum of all last season. That is a good sign.

Heidi not pregnant. Also a good sign.

Local favorites-Blue Cups and Bleached/Stained Vaccuum Filters.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 10:45 am

I actually liked the yellow obi-waisted kimono with the collar of produce. Ryan said that he "hoped to not be with me that night" when I said I could "wear it at least one night of my life."

Blue cups was great--reminded me of those molded bustiers worn by Terri Bozzio of Missing Persons.

Hook and eyes out of spiral notebook: Awesome.

I know the girl from Portland. She is talented and semi-successful already.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 10:56 am | Edited by: paristheatre

Terri Bozzio of Missing Persons. omg. with what looked like 2 six packs of lightbulbs over her breasts...awesome (hiccup).

liked the yellow too. I liked quite a bit this episode and lots of good little details that I didn't see last season. I hope they keep the douchey tobaggon wearing blonde for a minute. Totally delusional and totally fun (to make fun of).

seemingly lots o talent in that pack.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 11:08 am

I hope they keep the douchey tobaggon wearing blonde for a minute. Totally delusional and totally fun (to make fun of).

Oh totally. He is a trip! Who does he look like? Someone slightly famous...
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 11:34 am

Jude Law?
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 11:35 am

Jude Law?

yup

URL
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 12:16 pm

No...that isn't it. More like some sort of blonde, tanning bed victim version of Pauly Shore?
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 1:02 pm

I think they picked an excellent cast of characters this time around. All the fags are trying to get their own catch phrase, which is embarassing and hilarious; "girlicious," "whoopsidodoole"?!

I hate the portland girl. Why are so many people from portland so annoying?
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 1:04 pm

No...that isn't it. More like some sort of blonde, tanning bed victim version of Pauly Shore?
He's going to die of skin cancer before the final episode.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 1:06 pm

I know the girl from Portland. She is talented and semi-successful already.
"Oh no. I didn't think anyone would use tablecloths."
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 3:00 pm | Edited by: saispas

"Oh no. I didn't think anyone would use tablecloths."

The tablecloth is already the fabric of choice for tastemakers of Alberta Street.

Oh and I don't really know if she is "annoying" or not, but she makes some cute clothes.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 3:40 pm

My personal fave is the mousy girl who lives in Italy and made the papertowel dress. Shes cute in a not cute way.

The one fags name is SUEDE. Just SUEDE. Creep.

Cup dress was pretty awesome.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 3:46 pm

And the old punk rocker hag who used the garbage bags is Ratbones' (NYC) girlfriend.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 3:49 pm

And the old punk rocker hag who used the garbage bags is Ratbones' (NYC) girlfriend.

i thought i was going to like her dress when it was laying on the table, but when she put it on the model i said holy crap she's gone, photo finish with the trench coat guy just edging her out
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 4:49 pm

papertowel dress
that was my favorite dress of the night. I like her and her horse face.

I also like the nyc ratbag, but how can you make a dress out of garbage bags, keep calling it trash, and not be somewhat amused at how punny you are being?
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 5:08 pm

photo finish with the trench coat guy just edging her out
He was always going to go after saying how "successful" he already was at making lots of black outfits. Ha!

The one fags name is SUEDE. Just SUEDE. Creep.
Did you see the pot patch and the 69 patch on the back of his beadazzled jacket? Hilarious.

Cup dress was pretty awesome.
It was a wearable sculpture. Loved it.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 5:11 pm

"whoopsidodoole"?!

I think that was "wackadoodle", which I unfortunately use quite a bit too.

The biker lady was cracking me up all night. I'm glad they didn't let her go first. She is funny.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 8:01 pm

I also like the nyc ratbag, but how can you make a dress out of garbage bags, keep calling it trash, and not be somewhat amused at how punny you are being?

She was driving me fucking crazy with all her whining and waiting a whole day to do anything and then angling to Tim that because she bought the cheap garbage bags that they needed to let her off the hook. Boo.
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 12:47 pm

I like that the rocker chick wore the same clothes two days running and took a whore's bath.
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 11:41 pm

The dude who won the 1st season Gristede's challenge (blonde gay man) looks exactly like Plastic Bertrand circa Ca Plane Pour Moi.

Tanning Woolie Hat Freak looks like Iggy.
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 5:31 pm

a few good lokkin lasses on this season
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 9:09 am

I like that the rocker chick wore the same clothes two days running and took a whore's bath.

Ratbag (may she forever be known as such) had on some kind of reverse-chaps thong over those striped stretch pants. Where does one buy an item to intentionally force-wedge your pants right up your crack? Her stellar hygiene to boot? She's a walking yeast infection. The skinny black chick seems a bit off too...did not care for the macrame mop dress. I like all the other gals so far, tho. Yes, the yellow thing was simultaneously crazy-looking and kinda cool.
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 8:08 pm

FUCK YOU TWATS!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHOW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 8:41 pm

I love Natalie Portman, but WHAT THE FUCK IS A VEGAN SHOE COLLECTION????
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 8:59 pm

Man, I would've voted that guy off just for the shorts outfit he was wearing!
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 12:35 am

Suede should be voted off for referring to himself in the 3rd person.

Does anyone have the t-shirt that says "I'm Kind Of A Big Deal"?
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 12:55 am

i said the same thing
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 8:17 am

Natalie Portman looked disgusting last night. Suede's neckline was crap, he needed a model with bigger tits. Suede, the tan fag and the black fag are the most annoying collection of homosexuals you could possibly hope for. Well, maybe also if you added in Carson from Queer Eye.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 9:20 am | Edited by: paristheatre

Natalie Portman,
Not only do you love Suede but you were in the new star wars, garden state and you date devendra banhart. Can I say You're Out loud enough.

Mr Raider,
You're Out. back to the weather channel with you.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 9:30 am

I don't think I've ever been as disappointed in the Project Runway judges as much as them fawning over Suede last night.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 11:51 am

Suede is a total ass...the dress was alright. Ratbag's dress was well made, showed her personality and....was BUTT FUGLY. Poor silly Portland girl, with all the loops and mud flaps...I wish they had mentioned that she obviously made the dress she was wearing, only it had the same loopy stuff done well...glad she got to stay. Yes, Michael Kors...ass-fins inside-out dress sucked too. Natalie Portman's makeup was terrible...
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 11:53 am

Natalie Portman's makeup was terrible...
...but vegan?
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Suede, the tan fag and the black fag are the most annoying collection of homosexuals you could possibly hope for.
Suede clearly stated that "Suede is a bisexual Sagittarius."
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 1:45 pm

i said the same thing

Make that three.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Not only do you love Suede but you were in the new star wars, garden state and you date devendra banhart. Can I say You're Out loud enough.

You are back on top, paristheatre, back on the motherfucking TOP.

Portland crybaby had such the Portland designer dress. I am sure many a Portland fox was confused as to why she did not win last night. Little Rock crybaby should not have put those damn fins on the dress and kept the reverse pleating to a minimum and we would have had an alright dress. I liked the black baby doll for my purposes, but the sleek one with the black belt (second place) shoulda won. It was stunning.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 7:06 pm

I gotta say, I like Suede's dress. He is terrible, and I don't much care for drop waists, but I loved the quilted texture. They barely showed any of the middle of the road dresses, but I think I liked the blonde winner from last week's dress the best.

Ratbag's clothes are terrible, but I hope she never gets kicked off. I could watch her on tv 4eva!
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Ratbag's clothes are terrible, but I hope she never gets kicked off. I could watch her on tv 4eva!

I totally agree. She's a damned hoot and a laugh riot.
"What does Suede know, he's 12!!"
(Kind of funny for someone named SUEDE to be bitching about her penchant for leather!)
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm

"What does Suede know, he's 12!!"

She wasnt talking about Suede, she was talking about Blayne. Then she busted on him for having gap teeth! PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE.

Was it just me, or was there way too much crying on the runway last night?
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 10:52 pm

I totally agree. She's a damned hoot and a laugh riot.

Was that the chick saying "leather" every other word? She is annoying as hell.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 10:56 pm

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE.
Hmmm...I coulda sworn it was Suede!

She is annoying as hell.
I think she's really funny, but I do have kind of an odd sense of humor.
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 8:16 am

I liked Ratbag when she finally laughed at herself; I was wondering if that was in her. Still, she horrifies me to look at for long, esp. when she pulls her hair into pigtails.

The quilting on Suede's dress was a really good idea, but the execution was barely above Portlandesque. Another thing is, Natalie Portman will be trying to work this Judy Garland-Mickey Rooney Good Ship Lollipop fashion the rest of her life; she'll eventually be on the Worst of the Week at age 45 for trying to look cutesy. That tulle crap?
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 9:18 am

Suede's dress looked like Eddie Van Halen's guitar, so I liked it.

Natalie Portman looked bad.

Too many contestants to figure out who they all are.
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 5:56 pm

she'll eventually be on the Worst of the Week at age 45 for trying to look cutesy.
try age 95
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 5:56 pm

Suede's dress looked like Eddie Van Halen's guitar, so I liked it.
Thankfully not like his face

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/liveonline/images/celebritology/e ddie_van_halen1.jpg
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Thankfully not like his face

Damn. Valerie looks fifty times better...even before Jenny Craig.
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 6:51 pm

HOLY SHIT!

What the hell happened to that guy?!?!?
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 10:20 pm

Great. I'm in love with a nerd. thanks Portland.
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 9:12 am

He is a trip! Who does he look like? Eric Schwartz. He looks like Eric Schwartz. And it took me a week to remember Eric's last name but I can't look at him and not think that's who Blayne looks like.

That said Blayne is fast becoming my favorite freak on tv.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 9:13 am

Just add her to the long, long, long list of people who try to look like Johnny Thunders.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 9:52 am

I think I fell in love with Kenley last night....but Leann's dress should've won.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 9:59 am

There's still too many contestants to figure out who's who.

For instance, last night I realized that there were TWO mousy girls with straight hair. This whole time I thought they were the same person!

The green thing that won was ugly.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 10:03 am

For instance, last night I realized that there were TWO mousy girls with straight hair. This whole time I thought they were the same person!

yep, i did the same thing, one should have won and one should have lost
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:06 am

Mr. T.P. in the wind dress is a pompous freak. He deserved to lose- not the 80's prom dress.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:58 am

Dood. WTF happened las night? Winning dress should not have won over the other chics skirt/blouse combo.

The judges would rather see what the matronly mousy plain-fucking-jane girl that made the matronly hideously-executed stupid ugly dress has to offer for future challenges OVER the hip & stylish other girl that got eliminated?

Booooo. Dumb.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 12:38 pm

The girl who got cut just didn't get it. Her shit was weak and unoriginal. At least mouse-girl #2 was trying.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 1:18 pm

Not into Kenley's goiter thigh 80's thing. Jennifer-mouse is a snooze...and goatee Joe from Detroit? Who the hell is he? Or the little guy with the hat...throwaways. Ratbags "luthah" and "gay little grommet" shit is so so tired.

Mr. T.P. in the wind dress is a pompous freak.

For real! His hard abstract artist Mormon life has made him act like a creepy bitch with a repressed aggression problem...aside from making the stupidest looking dress possible. Hate him.

I thought Kelli's sexy fire hydrant thing was overlooked...
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 4:09 pm

Kenly is super cute but that dress was ugly. The mousy girl with the black separates should have won, and mousy girl #2 should have gone before the femme mullet with the black and orange dress (Emily?). With a different hairstyle should would be hot, too. Keep the hot girls and make Suede or Blayne or some other super queen go home. So obnoxious. Dood. WTF happened las night? Winning dress should not have won over the other chics skirt/blouse combo.

Whiskey Bent is totally correct:

The judges would rather see what the matronly mousy plain-fucking-jane girl that made the matronly hideously-executed stupid ugly dress has to offer for future challenges OVER the hip & stylish other girl that got eliminated?

Booooo. Dumb.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 5:43 pm

I think horseface aka mouse #2 is ok, even if her dress was ugly. She seems nice. I find portlan, mouse #1 really annoying, but I did like her outfit the best. That skirt was real pretty and should have totally won. I was surprised they didn't like black fag,s dress. The train on it reminded me a lot of last seasons show.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 7:10 pm

No ones' mentioned how Sandra Bernhard lokkededid like her face got beaten by a bike pump.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 7:21 pm

Sandra Bernhard lokkededid like her face got beaten by a bike pump.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 8:01 pm

That's really the only thing that made an impression on me. I just finished watching it because I missed it last night.
Ratbag annoyed me this week. The honeymoon is over.

I liked the black dress the best, but I couldn't begin to tell you who's it was.
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 8:08 pm

And Heidi was smokin hot for the elimination!
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 8:11 pm

I think horseface aka mouse #2 is ok, even if her dress was ugly. She seems nice. I find portlan, mouse #1 really annoying, but I did like her outfit the best.

can we call 'em "country mouse" and "city mouse"? pleasepleaseplease? ok, city mouse IS annoying...she over-annunciates ever so meekly...
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 4:15 pm

I really did not like country mouse's pioneer farms dress. The judges made a weird call on this one.

But country mouse makes good company for city mouse, at least on here anyway
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 11:45 pm

country mouse's dress was bad. but the other dress was worse. the other girl was prettier, but I agree with the call if those two are the bottom rung. How momoronfag tp dress didnt get him the axe, i don't know.
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 8:10 am

Miss Williamsburg 2005 sucked it so good riddance. City Mouse was good but I think they are waiting for her to go all Sybil by not giving her number one. Nina Garcia is on Lortab.
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 9:33 am | Edited by: paristheatre

waiting for her to go all Sybil totes. We saw the first chinks in th armour on her FACE when they announced the other girls dress the winner. Surely we've all seen FOUL PLAY. Getting auffed with a pair of knitting needles is not a pretty sight. Unless you're Goldie Hawn.
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 5:52 pm

We saw the first chinks in th armour on her FACE when they announced the other girls dress the winner.

The editors, you and I think exactly the same way.
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 8:53 pm

Surely we've all seen FOUL PLAY

Oooh. The excitement BUILDS for next week-- for this as well as for the
zombie make over on the next unsuspecting circuit-riding guest judge!
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 8:58 am

When ratbag was all "Rock and roll is my life," Chris came in the room and asking, "Woah. Is Jenna on TV?!"
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 10:01 am

"Woah. Is Jenna on TV?!"

DAYUMN!

They should bring back that drag queen designer from last season, he was the best. And, at least in last season, people really had their own personal senses of style (the draper, Christian, the drag queen fag, etc.) for better or for worse. This season is like watching a bunch of people flounder (except Stella, who is awesome, although I was a little disappointed to find out she was heterosexual).
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 11:47 am

DAYUMN!
Just cause of how she kept talking about ROCK
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 12:02 pm

oh.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 6:17 pm

I am gonna disagree a little, SAMBEAUX. I like that we have returned to people that have a chink in their ethos. I want to see people who really feel they are serious artistes but are so thin-skinned that a sniff from an idiot like Natalie Portman could crush their entire sense of self. Now, next season if they can locate someone with the personality of Santino (good luck) or even the repulsive arrogance of Jeffery...I'll be happy. But this season, I am enjoying the delusions of grandeur. Total Art School Confidential, for reals.
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 6:21 pm

And I meant, "Chink in their credos". Lil personal typo fun!
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 7:48 pm

What she said..the boring and insecure are workin' for me too...the meek shall inherit the runway? We've got our smattering of fuh-reeks too. BLAYNE is from fucking Mars!! Didn't I see crying and yelling in the scenes from this weeks episode? Joy!
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 7:50 pm | Edited by: paristheatre

this season is already much more interesting than last (season 4) season four was in my opinion a skid mark on the briefs of PR history and had me seriously doubting the future of the show. I hope to never see any of those annoying, creatively stifled folks from season 4 or their blogs again.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 9:08 am

Sasipas, I think you're being impatient. The personalities will emerge. Give it a little time to get to know all these knuckleheads.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 9:42 am

The clothes are really bad. No creativity in the supermarket challenge, their first chance to express themselves (last week) was so half-assed and dull. I think, AndyB, that their personalities are all they've got going for them, they just can't translate them into their clothes at all.

Man, I also wish they'd bring back that nutso chick from last season who marked her clothing with bodily fluids.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 11:29 am

Man, I also wish they'd bring back that nutso chick from last season who marked her clothing with bodily fluids.

As far as I'm concerned, City Mouse i.e. Portland Mouse has the same space cadet qualities as Elisa from last season who spit on her designs. However, I found Elisa to be much more endearing.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 3:32 pm

City Mouse is so very odd; more crazy in a true way than batty like Elisa Spit, who was simply bizarre and while weird as hell, that was real. City Mouse seems very well educated and shaped and molded and a Westworld version of a designer. She is gonna go all Yellow Wallpaper y'all!!!!

(Insert more crazy women/feminist movement crap for City Mouse as appropriate)
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 4:05 pm

Bah Humbug! City Mouse is a portland art school snot. I liked her skirt a whole lot, but her attitude is whack, and her personality thus far has been one of enittilement without much merit.

I like Country mouse much better. I'll bet she volunteers at the ASPCA.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 4:10 pm

City Mouse is a portland art school snot.

You're right, but I think it is fun imagining the possibilities. Makes watching TV less of a spectator sport and more like brainteasers.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 4:35 pm

I like Country mouse much better. I'll bet she volunteers at the ASPCA.

Yes, however, if I have to hear 'my style is like Holly Golightly meets Salvador Dali' one more time, I am going to punch the t.v.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 4:47 pm

She is gonna go all Yellow Wallpaper y'all!!!!

(Insert more crazy women/feminist movement crap for City Mouse as appropriate)

I'd like to see this. Didn't somebody say that they saw on one of the blogs or something that she yelled at her model and told her she was going to trade her for selling her out to the judges during the second challenge? It's always the shy, meek ones that are secretly bat shit crazy.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 6:55 pm

City mouse is a nerd and a perfectionist...the girl in your class who would break the fuck down if she got less than an A. The female Anthony Michael Hall in the Breakfast Club. She's wound tight, that's for sure...I hope she gets rip roaring drunk on TV, but you know she'll just puke and cry, re-clench her butthole and go back to her meek uptight mathematically designing ways...
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 12:06 pm

Guess we don't have to mention which mouse we're referring to anymore.

However, the remaining mouse will be referred to as cheerleader mouse by me.
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 12:13 pm

why do either of the two mouses (mice) think they have what it takes to be a fashion designer?

they have zero style with the clothes they wear & their appearances. and i'm supposed to believe they'll become great fashion people?

kenley is a cuuuutie - but i bet, before the season ends, she'll wind up as a totally high-maintainence byotch.
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 9:32 pm

Kenley revealed her bitchy side last night. She thinks shes hot shit now. Her teeth are kinda fucked.

Daniel sucks. I had high hopes after the cup dress, but its so fucking lame to pull the old "My tastes are far too refined to design an olympic garment. Oh my, what am I to do.....". Really. Stop being such a queen.

Im starting to like Suede more with each episode. Shoot me.

Straight guy Joe is a creep.

What was up with Jerrels Peter Pan outfit? Dude is insane.

That bitch from C-Bus who won the first challenge has been pretty quiet since then.

Both sisters represented well last night. Definitely the two best designs.
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 11:31 am | Edited by: saispas

Kenley revealed her bitchy side last night. She thinks shes hot shit now. Her teeth are kinda fucked.

Her style is too much like the faux-Rockabilly girl who can't pick her own style. She is cute, but that giggly constant laff? Ugh.

I cannot believe Joe came in 3rd with that piece of 80's hideousness.

Jerrell--hahahahahahaha!

Both sisters represented well last night. Definitely the two best designs.

So very true. Wanted Terre's at first but then I realized that it wouldn't be as universally flattering as Koto's. Go black girls!
Posted: Aug 9, 2008 7:52 pm

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 1:45 pm

and the metamorphosis of kenley into mega-bitch continues.

i can't believe she was laughing on the runway in front of everyone about that one dude's supposed high-class taste. i mean, he deserves ridicule, but she had that laugh like he she was getting ready to screw him but he pulled down his pants & revealed a one-inch penis. harsh.
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 1:48 pm

They should bring back that drag queen designer from last season, he was the best.
You called it. Or are you actually a producer on the show?
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 8:40 pm

the other suprise guest next week should prove interesting/possible shark vault?
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 9:46 pm

They should have kicked off Tanalicious last night and left the tatoo girl. They seem to do lead the viewer to think they have decided one way and then go the other. You always know who they think the worst is, but then they kick the 2d worst off. I mean dude made shorts, c'mon. Kenly is still hot, and her laughing at dude was funny.
Posted: Aug 17, 2008 6:28 pm | Edited by: saispas

and the metamorphosis of kenley into mega-bitch continues.

God she and her laugh are both disgusting, but so is Mr. High Class or whatever tired thing he said was ("High End" perhaps? Snicker).

It trips me out how these kids can't understand something as simple a fashion concept as "Day-to-Night" and they are supposed to be be designers! Barely any of them, even those who did well, understood the challenge part fully.
Posted: Aug 17, 2008 8:35 pm

I thought he said, "I have impeccable taste." with the face of an indignant 5 year old. Kenley had a right to giggle, they all did...howl like a super villain-ess? No. She is a bitchbag.

That thing Kelli made to get auffed was Charlotte Russe whore-rendous!! What the hell happened to her? True colors? Bad trip? I don't get it.
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 12:39 pm

One mouse down, one to go.
Somehow Suede is growing on me too- I'm even starting to grow fond of his horrible hairdo, patched up jackets and flannel shirts- rockin' the 90's ya'll. The person I want booted the most is Keith- he gives me the creeps.
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm

That thing Kelli made to get auffed was Charlotte Russe whore-rendous!! What the hell happened to her?

yep, I was dissappointed- I didn't want to see her go. But that sucked.
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 5:59 pm

It trips me out how these kids can't understand something as simple a fashion concept as "Day-to-Night"

I think young artists feel like they have so much to prove of themselves that they don't listen well. Or maybe its the ones that are full of themselves.
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 6:35 pm

Somehow Suede is growing on me too

Ooh. Not me. I was so bored when watching this last episode that I started to read Nylon and then looked up when I heard, "Suede needs to..." thinking to myself, "Who is trashing Suede?!?!!? Maybe this will be interesting after all!"

And it was just Suede talking about himself again.
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 9:21 am

how is it that the freakin straight guy (deservedly) won the drag queen challenge?

and how is that at least a few of these designer wanna-bes fail to create over-the-top drag queen outfits? dat's crazy.
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 10:34 am

Both black chicks are gonna make it to Bryant Park. They're fucking good.

They shoulda cut both "impeccable taste" dude and "kleenex/fringey" guy. Only a matter of time before he gets axed. In fact, I bet next week he'll make the same fringey thing for the 4th time in a row.

Is Mouse still on the show? She was on camera for a combined 3 minutes.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 10:21 am

Both black chicks are gonna make it to Bryant Park. They're fucking good

Hell yes! The Samurai thing was incredible...almost should have won because of it's sheer creativity...brilliant. That queen was obviously an actor or performer in more than just the drag realm. Joe's Ann Margaret on the Love Boat was a fluke of charming and adorable. Both those designers lucked out with their choice of queen. The Suede vs Hedda Lettuce debacle was fantastic though...that she-male was CREEPY, pure melty-faced Demerol hag.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 10:33 am

Acid Betty was Phenom. Can't believe that didn't win but straight white guys' design was pretty bitchin'...but not a Wow like Acid Betty's. What's that girls name who designed it? I don't want to call her the other black girl cause she's way toughter than that. I'm kinda suprised she hasn't won one yet.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 10:47 am

What's that girls name

Terre. At first the whole "I'm so unda ground street hip hop thang, yo" was a put off, but she's proven truly skilled and she's got the energy. She needs to win.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 11:29 am

Totally.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 12:04 pm

I take back what I said about Suede- temporary insanity.
I can't believe Terre didn't win- she has come so close several times....she's awesome.
I wish I had gotten a better look at Stella's design- she made her queen look like a goth/raver.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 1:19 pm

Joe's drag queen saved him with that collar. If he wouldve left it up Elvis-style like he originally planned, that couldve been a bottom three outfit. The queen's idea to go with the Ann Margaret on the Lover Boat sailor collar saved the day. Joe shouldnt even have got immunity for the win, that Queen shouldve got like AIDS immunity for a day or something.

And how the fuck did Jerrell not win this challenge?! his Olympic outfit was more drag queen than the one he made for this challenge...fuck dude. I'm rooting for him though.

I take back my Suede comment too. I almost puked listening to him talk about his dead grandfather. Your Grampa probably hated your faggot ass Suede!!!
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Oh and thank God (Versace) that Daniel's finally gone!
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 7:14 pm

I must also mention that RuPaul appears to have had the worst facelift since Roseanne...sue your surgeon, honey.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Hell yes! The Samurai thing was incredible...almost should have won because of it's sheer creativity...brilliant.

I was in luuuuuuuuuuuuv when she ripped those arms open and those linen flags came down--what a stunning creation! I woulda been hating on coming in third too. However, that pink Ann Margret/Sailor thing...well, I keep thinking about it, but I think that little mini sailor hat and the salute at the end is what burned it into my memory. I truly can't remember what Koto or whatever Little Rock Nubian Princess made, but that is likely due to a raging hangover.
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 7:27 pm

Koto made the pink/red thing with the fruity whatever they were coming off the neck and the pull off bottom that Chris from last season suggested. He saved her with that suggestion. It was fitting. Rupaul looked HELLA FIERCE but in a literal sense. Like Terrifying. and bless her for swabbing up Daniel with "...did a dingo eat your baby too? You got nothing but excuses."
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 7:46 pm

thank God (Versace)

[edit] thank God (Kors)
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 8:07 pm

And bless her for swabbing up Daniel with "...did a dingo eat your baby too? You got nothing but excuses."

That was so, er, fierce?

(Fuck you Tyra Banks for fucking up that word)
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 8:34 pm

I enjoyed Koto's crazy fire-tentacle dress...fit that big ol' gal, Sweetie, just fine...gave her a real "white gal(man) is blues-queen at Mardi Gras for a day" sort of vibe...
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 11:29 am

Bye bye Keith, you creepy mothafucka. FINALLY.
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 11:42 am

Tim Gunn recently weighed in on Katie Holmes’ look, saying he “can’t explain it,” and now he’s chimed in on Miley Cyrus.

“(Miley Cyrus) is just a little too tarty, forgive me. I don’t want her to look like she’s going into a convent school, but it’s just a little too much for a 15-year-old. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear she was 25,” Gunn told OK! magazine.

Gunn also expressed some dissatisfaction with the current season of “Project Runway.”

“They walk around telling each other how great they are, and I keep saying to them, ‘Someone is gonna go home,’” Gunn told the magazine.

He also hints that Stella might not be long for the show. “We have Stella and her ‘leatha,’” he says. “She’s got to get away from that, and she’s constantly defending, ‘That’s what I do.’ Then you’re nothing but a one-note. You better get prepared to pack your bags.”
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 1:24 pm

“We have Stella and her ‘leatha,’” he says. “She’s got to get away from that, and she’s constantly defending,

Ratbag and Grommet
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 2:37 pm

i thought it was clear all the seatbelts were there as "bait". so i was surprised when what's-her-name made the coat/outfit out of no other car parts but the belts. but the judges liked it so what do i know?

no surprise that the one dude got kicked off. you don't argue with the judges. notice how stella was criticized and responded with a meek "thank you"?

rule #1 - don't piss off the judges.
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 2:40 pm

rule #1 - don't piss off the judges.

especially when they are all no bodies like last night
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 9:44 am

I liked Stella's skirt. They're just looking for an excuse to kick her off at this point. She is so awesome. She needs her own reality show.

Blayne is terrible. Hopefully he'll get kicked off before Stella.

Bruce, what are you doing reading OK! magazine?

God, that mormon dude must have had a seriously crazy father growing up, probably got yelled at after his little league games for not hustling enough or something. I don't think he's really gay but affecting the lifestyle because "fashion designers need to be gay".
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 10:27 am

She is so awesome. She needs her own reality show.

I am still just loving her. I think there was that one show where she annoyed me, but I do love her.
Her boyfriend's name is RATBONES!!

I liked the seatbelt coat, but feel sorry for her. She's always the bridesmaid...I'm ready for her to win one.
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 12:02 pm

NEVER!
Posted: Sep 4, 2008 10:41 am

well, that was a fairly boring episode. stella's gone so the entertainment factor's gone down some.

i do enjoy watching the huge egos get totally deflated when it comes time to judge. that seemed to be the running theme last night.

kenley should have done more than the dress & only started to think of it as "shanghai" after tim gunn said it. then kenley wouldn't shut up about its shanghai-ness.
Posted: Sep 4, 2008 10:49 am

Am I the only one who likes this season? Last night was great. Except for the part where Kenley DIDN"T get mowed down by gunfire. That part was lame.
Posted: Sep 4, 2008 11:02 am

Am I the only one who likes this season?

Fucking LOVING it, here. I WANT Koto's and City Mouse's dresses and jackets!! That whole spy sequence was so awkward and creepy, I can't believe she went along with it...the producers are completely trying to fabricate (pun intended) a personality for her, because she's gonna be around for the duration...hilarious.
Kenley sucks shit. They didn't notice the armholes on her dress were completely uneven? A cute jacket would have covered them up. She's better than most of them, but undeserving due to her monstrous ego.
Ratbag HAD to go, c'mon...her clothes have been embarrassing for several challenges...I'll miss her too, but something tells me she'll show up in some other reality realm soon....she's made for TV! Ha!
Posted: Sep 4, 2008 11:45 am

What about when Kenley kept interuppting Heidi when she was talking...Heidi looked SUPER pissed like she was gonna knife her. I thought she was gonna get trashed after Heidi tore her up a bit, but then Kors and that old broad loved it...also, too much crying, get a grip. I actually like Leann now too!

Joe needs to go too. That outfit last night was terrible, and dude is a fucking creeeeeeep.
Posted: Sep 4, 2008 11:51 am

Joe needs to go too. That outfit last night was terrible, and dude is a fucking creeeeeeep.

i keep seeing his creepy hair smile when i masturbate.

what does that mean?
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 7:28 am

Bye Bye bitch face. It became more and more obvious how someone with some talent is hitting 40 and has made zero impact in fashion: A SHIT ATTITUDE.

Glad to see little tan "licious" man go too.

I liked Jarrell's circa 1911 Paul Poiret ripoff.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 7:56 am

whatever that was by blayne & stella was hideous. it looked like i made it after a 6-pack for someone i hate.

i was glad to see kenley taken down a couple pegs, even though she obviously disagreed.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 8:22 am

I was really hoping the two mices would get paired up. TV history could have been made. Oh well.

Kleenex guy is such a fucktard! Suede shoulda got cut.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 9:49 am | Edited by: paristheatre

I liked Jarrell's circa 1911 Paul Poiret ripoff
Overdone
Disgusting
Hated it hated it hated it.

The fact that Terre is out and Joe, Jarell, Suede and Kenley remain is just plain terrorism if you ask me.

Again Leann's was major. Avant garde fa sho and the back was down right gorgeous. Hers was the winner hands down. Kenley is a fucking tool and reminds me of the kind of girl who's only ever dated gay guys before they came out. Her humpty dumpty outfit was far worse than Terre's tightly wound mess.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 11:27 am

My disdain for Kenley has reached new heights. She keeps making the same shit over and over with that horrible floral 80's fabric. What a spoiled, loud mouthed little shit bag she is. I actually liked Joe's creation more than Jerrell's, it was much more interesting to look at it. I concur that Terre has a horrible attitude and it's probably ruined her career- it's a shame because she's pretty damn talented. I can't believe that I didn't hear that little cockatoo Christian say 'fierce' even once.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 3:20 pm

Overdone
Disgusting
Hated it hated it hated it.

I am a fan of the 1900-1930's old timey times, you know this.

And yes, Kenley Kenley Kenley. Wow. I feel embarrassed that she is an Aquarius too.

Kors was on fire last night. When he guffawed about Suede's delusion of being a "Grand Couturier" I about died.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 3:29 pm

you know this. I do know this. I respect that. my beef besides my subjective opinion is that I didn't find Jerrell's design to be avant garde. It looked like a throw back. the challenge was for "an avant garde" interepretation of the zodiac, which, I thought was a good challenge.

Kors is killing it this season.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 4:48 pm

I didn't find Jerrell's design to be avant garde. It looked like a throw back.

You are correct there. I think though, in that bullshit art world, you could twist throwback to be avant garde today. For example those trips that run around NYC dressed like Oliver Twist?
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 9:06 pm

I don't get why they didn't pick city mouse. Hers was a-mazing.

Terre's was lame this time compared to what she usually did but I can't stand the fact that Suede stays over her. Noone even mentioned how Suede's piece was poorly made- bunchy at the seams of the crotch. The judges are all over the place.

Terre should have stayed. I would have been happier to see the spoiled, loud mouthed little shit bag get canned.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 9:07 pm

I can't remember what it was a couple episodes back that made me think this: Jarrell is a slut!
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 10:18 pm

Jarrell is a streetwalker. I'd love to know more of what he was in his teens; he reeks of Alig era Club Kid.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 10:21 pm

thank god Blayne is gone. Couldn't stand the little sun dried 'tard.
Posted: Sep 12, 2008 10:10 am

in that bullshit art world, you could twist throwback to be avant garde and that is precisely what predicates the term "bullshit." I'm cool with that. Keeps people who don't know any better busy. Luckily there's another secret art world out here that doesn't smell of yesterday's leftovers.
Posted: Sep 12, 2008 2:43 pm

Luckily there's another secret art world out here that doesn't smell of yesterday's leftovers.

Where?

(Just kidding--you know I have occasionally seen that world. The Bryant Park/Satorialist/Anna Wintour etc fashion world typically sits deep in the bullshit one though.)
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 8:50 pm | Edited by: Alisa

Jerrell, your client looked beautiful and your dress was lovely. But, what's that on your haid?? What the hell is that?

Kenlee is an horrible person. She's really nasty.
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 9:45 pm | Edited by: paristheatre

o no. I think I'm coming around on Jerell. so what that he cuts up clothes from Daffy's. I can be ok with that. [?]

final 3-
Kato
Leann
Jerell (gasp?)

kenley gets cut 4th.
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Posted: Sep 18, 2008 12:18 am

disappointing!

love the yves klein, thanks PT. i forgot about his blue pink and gold GENIUS.
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 8:53 am

holy crap, creepy smile guy's suit/dress was a mess.

kenley's awesome! she's like the heel in pro wrestling - you tune in to watch what she does & hope she gets beat.

and she got totally lucky by getting her mini-me model.
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 10:34 am

I kinda felt bad for Joe that he got eliminated before Suede, who is obviously the worst designer left (and then some). And my favorite part of this episode was Kenley calling him a poser! Who wouldve thought Kenley was going to turn into the Santino/Wendy Pepper of this season!?

I'm into Jerrell, dude is obviously fucking insane. I like it when he wears his Peter Pan hat.

I can see Kenley getting some shit real soon about not being diverse enough. She makes the same dress over and over again (but then again, so did Uli and some other past finalists). So yeah, I can see her as a possible elimination.
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 11:55 am

TOtally!
Totaally!
TOTALLY had a sex dream with Leann last night!!!!

ok...so we just made out. PG kissing and no sex but DAMN it was so HOTT! And she totally started it!!
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm into Jerrell, dude is obviously fucking insane. I like it when he wears his Peter Pan hat.

Me too! His ensemble was soooooo great. Truly, Leanimal (groan) can only wish.

Truth be known, there are at least 5 WAY better Portland, OR designers than Leann Marshall. Genevieve Dellinger, Emily Ryan and Liza Rietz are three. And knowing you, PT,you would salivate at their beauty. Esp. Liza and Genevieve.
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Oh, and SANTINO ALERT!

Anyone else see him on Top Design? He is just too cute and that Martha Stewart Living editor wanted to fuck him so bad it was just...ugly.

Jeffrey looked so 2005. And Sweet Pea, Andrae and Daniel Franco? Yawn.
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 11:39 pm

Kenley is a babe
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 1:25 am

kenly;s a dude. and Portlan d can fetch these cuz Leann is prime time. In MY Dreams!
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 8:38 am

I gotta say I liked her Selena reference, but her clothes are starting to grate at me. All that fancy folding, blech. And hell, PT, that jacket was a JOKE! Total CraftyGirl shit.
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 8:43 am

Prime Time!
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 8:58 am

Delusions!

Well, I think your girl is talented but I think as a designer who can sell clothes, not so much. I mean, the William Rast stuff (believe it or not girls, NOT designed by Justin Timberlake, but by several mid-level young Parsons grads the likes of which you see sweating it out on PR every season) looks better than what she can crank out.

Koto is proving herself as the designer that can actually produce consistent stuff people might buy. That stuff is what Bryant Park is all about. Not so Secret World, you know?
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 9:02 am

ooks better than what she can crank out - in a day and a 1/2?

taste is as taste does and your incessant player hating is duly noted. now if you'll excuse me I have to go sit through 500 bands and djs playing in the mountains. See ya on the flip, Dela Lusionette.
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 9:08 am

Who knows what and in how long stuff is being cranked out in the William Rast sweatshop? Timberlake may carry a whip!

I am just telling you, Leanimal ain't repping the best of Portland. She good, but not all that.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:19 am

As much as I despise Suede, Seriously. KEELEY? She is just AWFUL. That whole 50's ice cream social look is awful. So she gets to go to Bryant Park regardless as typically the last 4 go while the last 3 compete.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:41 am

Totally. Who's look was less representative of it's musical genre? Who's look was more poorly executed? Who sucks shit and makes the same retarded 50's, ugly print horseshit every time? Suede did not deserve that..."loving to hate her", this is the only conceivable reason she would have been kept. I hate to hate her...so done. She's the Wendy Pepper to Suede's Austin Scarlett. Barf.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 8:44 am

I was told that the final 6 showed at Bryant Park. I'd rather be able to make fun of kenley for another episode than Suede. Making fun of suede got old after the 2nd or 3rd episode. kenley continues to find new lows!
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 9:04 am

yup - the judges know people tune in to see what kenley will do next.

they gave her a total pass on her mess last night after she whined about how tough her assignment was.

her whiny voice is like nails on a chalkboard. but she looked super-cutie in the britney gear. mmmmmmm.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 9:53 am

I know you, PT, fell extra hard for Leanimal after her pseudo-Kelis look and gangsta pose on the runway last night. I was afraid and impressed by Suede's very Columbine Kid look on the runway. He did Kouto proud!
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 10:20 am

Not a flattering look for Leann . girls' got good hips + she actually has ass for a portland nerd but you'd never know as it disappeared at the hammerhand's design of Kenley. Take out alot in the ass department and MC Lyte would look great in that design.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 10:24 am

O and a HOLLA HOLLA for Kato's BadankaDAMN!
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 11:35 am

O and a HOLLA HOLLA for Kato's BadankaDAMN!

It was quite, quite!
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 7:38 pm | Edited by: paristheatre

quick note before the fast approaching end of season:

i have not liked kenley longer than any of you.

credit 1
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 9:10 pm

This show is bullshit. They shoulda cut SOMEBODY tonight.
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 11:11 pm

serious thumbsdown.
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 8:22 am

They have to keep Kenley as long as pssible, because until the last two challenges she was probably in 2d place to Jerrell's first place naf Lee Ann was in fourth, now the last two have had Kenley in fourth and third places acc to teh judges, so they are saving her so that the show has the bitch factor. Also, they may be saving Koto as she has stumbled at the end.

None of the 4 had a good showing last night. Jerrel does make arts and craft stuff, Lee Ann didn't finish and it was sort of blah-ish, Koto's was a not pretty, and Kenley's mermaid costume was the best of the worst.

I like how divisive it has gotten. With more people there, Kenley was disliked, but now she is outright hated. She is still really good looking anyway.
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 8:55 am

i find it hard to believe kenley doesn't know she's that obnoxious/abrasive.

palin/kenley in 2012!
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 9:35 am

I think that was the most crying in one episode ever.

IVE BEEN FIGHTING MY WHOLE LIFE!

So bummed they didn't axe someone. Kenley or Korto should go. And whats up with that bitch Korto kicking Kenley when she was down. Ease off, African Queen. And where the fuck does Kenley get off getting sassy with Heidi? That's nuts.
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 10:30 am

I think that was the most crying in one episode ever.

Jeez louise, it was RIDICULOUS. They were ALL crying on the runway.
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 9:45 am

Santino never cried. Fucking pussies this season.
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 12:08 pm

werd.
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 4:31 pm

i find it hard to believe kenley doesn't know she's that obnoxious/abrasive.

palin/kenley in 2012!

This is great.

Jerrell was so fake and his dress looked like a 55-year-old, housewiving Michael's Crafts Addict's latest table setting.

Korto can get sassy with Kenley all she likes...someone needs too. Naturally Kors handled it the most effectively.

And thank you Kors for dissing LeeAnn and her overworking of EVERYTHING. I am so sick of trying to just find a simple t shirt and designers feeling like they gotta ruch everything to death. It is so showoffy and guess what, not really all that attractive unless you are a walking coat hanger.
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 12:11 pm

And thank you Leeanne for giving one of the very few WOW freakout moments of this season in the form of a wedding dress.

And thank you Jerell for nothing. You've already been forgotten.
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 1:01 pm

Tim Gunn on the back of a tandem in Laurelhurst Park!!
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 1:03 pm

did you notice that kenly had no friends or family
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 1:07 pm

Tim Gunn on the back of a tandem in Laurelhurst Park!!

Gag. I have refrained from much negativity about Portland for awhile, but ick.

The wedding dress was indeed lovely, but that style is a bit dated. Reminds me of that initial postmodern space age modern revival period of commercial illustration and design...circa 2000ish.
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 1:36 pm

I wouldn't watch this show without Tim Gunn.
Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®