Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / cool trip to the grocery store
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:05 pm

i went to the grocery store with my WIFE and i saw this dude in a stax shirt. i ran up to him with an ooba gooba party flyer and it turned out to be rummy, the drummer from gumball, who is now the drummer for this band called the lookies, who the thing with two heads is djing with at a show next friday also with les breastfeeders. yeah!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:08 pm

harrisburg rules!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 11:04 pm

Grocery stores rule!
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 12:29 am | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I went to the bar alone. I saw boobies! all bouncing around above the air hockey table!
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 12:50 am

I saw boobies! all bouncing around above the air hockey table!

my algebra class at the community college is a thong-farm, if that counts for anything ...
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 1:05 am

Looks like you started to unravel the old Harrisburg (and other NYC escapees?) Scene Dudes(tm) outta the woodwork! Are The Lookies a local band?

And belated congrats on the official legal conjoinment (word?) of The Thing With Two Heads!
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 7:54 am

thanks joe p! yeah, they're a local band. rummy is the only old ass motherfucker in the band. i like him for that. i think this is the weekend i go to billy synth's house, too! he's hella old as fuck!
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 9:05 am

my algebra class at the community college is a thong-farm, if that counts for anything ...

C-
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 10:40 am

thong-farm

favorite new word.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®