Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / What the fucking FUCK!?!?!?!?!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 10:50 am

So I won this fuckin yamaha 8 track on ebay july 1st, havent heard from the guy yet and today I login to ebay to check on the item and I get "this user is no longer registered on ebay" note... what the fuck????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT &item=220250897512

anyone in chattanooga wanna go fuck this guy up?
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 10:59 am | Edited by: spyceeburrito

weren't we just talkin bout this string??? WENDY NORTON "PLEXI 3"did the same exact thing as yer seller did. She's one fucked up bitch. ive writtin to her e-mail and on her myspace page ,and i know she reads them. she aint got balls enough to answer me back..watever you do people do not trust WENDY NORTON she is a fuckin rip off artist,and holds nobody in regard.. real scum!

anyone in the wisconsin area wanna go fuck this chick up??
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 11:10 am

this guy is stupid enough to have a site, GMGPRODUCTIONSTUDIO.COM and leave all his contact info via whois available. i dont fuckin get it. ill let wendy know she's in trouble next time i see her.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 11:38 am

Josh, you can dispute the purchase with ebay/paypal and should be able to get your money back.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 1:40 pm

yep, it's time to play PayPal hardball.

open a dispute. usually what happens is the seller a) refunds your money or b) never responds, and PP refunds you after x days.

I've had to do this once before when some ass sent me a 60s silvertone guitar in a cardboard box with no padding material!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 2:51 pm

whatever you do people do not trust WENDY NORTON she is a fuckin rip off artist,and holds nobody in regard.. real scum!

are you fucking serious?! I consider Wendy my friend- we actually know each other in real life- and I can't imagine her doing anything like that

now Greg Lowery- THAT'S a rip off artist and I'm not being fucking cute either, as I fully well know the name of his label; ordered the Rip Offs Got A Record CD from him more than a month ago and not only didn't receive it but he didn't respond to my emails either- filed a PayPal claim or whatever the other day and he's got something like two or three days to put it right or I guess I'll get my money back

I just want that fucking CD from him- is that so wrong?!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 6:33 pm

are you fucking serious?! I consider Wendy my friend- we actually know each other in real life- and I can't imagine her doing anything like that

dead serious! if you talk to her could you PLEASE tell her to send my VOM 7" to me. cause there's nothing worse than a fuckin thief..thanx DWBAFB!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 6:41 pm

well, we don't live in the same place or anything but I'll mention it if I talk to her; will she have any idea who Spyceeburrito is?
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 6:51 pm

she should thats my name on E-BAY 2... thanx again.....
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 6:54 pm

its the wrath of an angry God...
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 7:02 pm

oh, this was on eBay?! you hadn't mentioned that part...

anyway, I would rather not get involved in this; I have had enough message-board drama for just about the rest of my life, thanks very much

its the wrath of an angry God...

and who are you, Fred fucking Phelps or something?! give it a rest, buddy...
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:03 pm

I have had enough message-board drama for just about the rest of my life,

are you in the plxi three, cuz your record sucks. do'nt worry about the drama though. you can read my review in ooba gooba and then you can send hate mail to the zine. at least i said you're kinda fine!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:21 pm

anyway, I would rather not get involved in this;

then why'd you ask??

at least i said you're kinda fine!
thats the lame part because she is kinda fine,and plays a real VOX PHANTOM.. stupid bitch.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:22 pm

i got two copies of that vom single. bring me pills!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:28 pm

I purchased my bootleg Kryptonite Records copy of the Vom 7" from Roy Oden via snail mail back in 98/99 for a lousy 3$ well concealed cash. No fuss no muss. Bring me some fucking beer because GG Allin is fucking god.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:30 pm

i got two copies of that vom single. bring me pills!

done!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:42 pm

spycee, save your pills, the record's fidelity is on par with what you hear on the internets.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:43 pm

are you in the plexi three, cuz your record sucks. do'nt worry about the drama though. you can read my review in ooba gooba and then you can send hate mail to the zine. at least i said you're kinda fine!

no, I'm not; and anyway, I'm a dude- if you think I'm "kinda fine", then I'm flattered I guess... (ha ha ha)

then why'd you ask??

I asked if you were serious and that was all I asked; she's my friend and you're talking shit about her- that's about it
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:52 pm

no, I'm not; and anyway, I'm a dude- if you think I'm "kinda fine", then I'm flattered I guess... (ha ha ha)

do you wear a mod dress, cuz i might!
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 8:56 pm

she's my friend and you're talking shit about her

you sure yer not a chick? watevs !
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 9:09 pm

now Greg Lowery- THAT'S a rip off artist and I'm not being fucking cute either, as I fully well know the name of his label; ordered the Rip Offs Got A Record CD from him more than a month ago and not only didn't receive it but he didn't respond to my emails either- filed a PayPal claim or whatever the other day and he's got something like two or three days to put it right or I guess I'll get my money back

I just want that fucking CD from him- is that so wrong?!

The last time the Rip Off site was updated:

LATEST RIP OFF NEWS by Greg Lowery March 15th 2006

And it says that right on the front page. if youre enough of a dumbass to order from a site that hasnt been updated in over two years, for a label that has released about 1.5 records over that time, well you deserve to get ripped off.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 11:49 pm | Edited by: dont wanna be a fat boy

"Words coming out of your moutn/ Are not much more than the shit up your ass", buddy

go eat a bag full of Soriano dick, you fucking TermBo trash; and this is not a "joke" either
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 11:59 pm

ahem; "Words coming out of your MOUTH/ Are not much more than the shit up your ass"
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 12:30 am

wendy's mentioned to me in the past that she's really slow sending out orders and doesnt really give a shit about the label anymore, thats why she gave me most of the kryptonite backstock which i then burned
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 12:35 am

its the wrath of an angry God.
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 7:51 am

kryptonite backstock which i then burned

show burrito the vid!
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 10:26 am

whats up brad ?show the vid!
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 12:13 pm

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 12:18 pm

whoa! to bad wendy wasn't in that fire with her backstock!
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 6:27 am

those pix made me cry
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 6:30 am

teardrops for you
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 7:22 am

While you're at it, will some one in L.A. please give Paul Lai of Upsilon Acrux a fat lip for me? He owes me an amp and I hold a grudge like nobody's business.
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 10:41 am

yo my gangsta niggas... brothers and sisters... niggas with bad looks and mad hooks... an update on my ebay life:

Today marks day 10 where I could file for a dispute. I sent him a message yesterday stating that I was going to file that today if I didn't hear from him. so i heard from him,:

"hey! sorry man! i havent been able to get to a computer! one of my family members is in the hospital and its been really hard on me!" yada yada yada... "my account is deactivated due to seller fees! its really fucked up man and im trying to fix it! i'll ship out the recorder tomorrow! thanks for understanding!" yada yada yada arrffffffff.

i told him ill give him a week to get it to me or im gonna continue with the dispute. cock.
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 11:50 am

Do they make some sort of interface with 8 rca inputs and a usb output to transfer tracks from the 8track to the computer?
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Do they make some sort of interface with 8 rca inputs and a usb output to transfer tracks from the 8track to the computer?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhm,

oops, I left me oven on
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 2:03 pm

I have a MOTU 828 that pretty much does that. I have the old firewire style one. There are a few similar devices from M-Audio and many others. Probably a cheapshit Behringer ripoff too.
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 4:10 pm

I got my money back from the Rip Off deal- the Paypal claim/ dispute thing does work, people; transferred my funds this morning, so no big deal after all- I had to give it a try, didn't I?!

and you're an asshole, Richie
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Greg Lowery
Douche extraordinaire..
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 8:10 pm

yeah, I've heard that; never met the guy myself- I've only seen The Zodiac Killers play and I really loved them, but that's all I know
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 8:25 pm

and you're an asshole, Richie

Damn, you are insanely sensitive. Rich is a legitimately great dude, don't take every message board comment so personally.
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 8:50 pm

not insanely sensitive; just insane
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 9:11 pm

and anyway, I was only kidding; I only took objection to the thing about deserving to be ripped off and that's all it was- nobody deserves that
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Under those circumstances they do.
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 10:59 pm

Richie Rich Kron-Ice is a real motherfucker and a certified bad ass who is not to be fucked with.

Ya heard? termbo up in the bitch, homo.
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:11 am

i get all my records from legba records,2152 young ave, memphis,TN
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 3:27 am

Richie Rich Kron-Ice is a real motherfucker and a certified bad ass who is not to be fucked with.

Weird, I heard he keeps it greasy so it'll go down easy.
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 12:28 pm

this fag was suppose to send out my recorder last friday but instead he sent me a message saying, "hey man, is it okay if i send it out on monday, ive decided to stay with my sister in the hospital this weekend. really sorry man, i promise ill get it out monday!"

i sent douche a message saying, "alright, fine, but i need it within a week from said monday or ill have to file a dispute because the 200 bucks is important to me! please let me know when its in the mail so i can watch for it"

its tuesday now and i havent heard from him yesterday. i followed up again today.

i really want the recorder more than the money but is it safe to wait around till next monday to see if i get it or not?
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 12:48 pm

Tell him you hope his sister just hurries up and dies so he can get off his ass and mail the damn thing.
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 1:03 pm | Edited by: arman

his sister just hurries up and dies

or better yet: "you the proud papa of a boy or girl?"
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 1:22 pm

Just file the claim thingy already. This guy is fucking you around. You know it. He knows it. Do it and get your money back. There will be other 8-tracks.
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 2:15 pm

i had a close relative die recently, spent alot of time in the hospital and post death planning. if i can do that shit and still write ten posts a day on goner he can package and ship the recorder. if he took the time he's wasting on email exchanges and went down to the package store it would be in your hands already. if you do wait until he finally decides to send it, dont be surprised when its broken and youre shit out of luck because it was sold used and as is.
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 4:42 pm

got the unit today! glad i held out. its in great shape just as it was listed. looks brand new. i think i actually believe the guys story that his sister was in a bad car accident and died.

can phantom power run through TRS inputs or does it have to run through XLR?
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 2:16 am

can phantom power run through TRS inputs or does it have to run through XLR?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhm,
oops, I left me oven on
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 10:42 am

wendy norton can eat a bag of nig dicks!
Posted: Jun 9, 2009 11:30 am | Edited by: Grimly Fiendish

While you're at it, will some one in L.A. please give Paul Lai of Upsilon Acrux a fat lip for me? He owes me an amp and I hold a grudge like nobody's business.

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but I found it doing a search on this guy. Looks like I got ripped off by him too for a $200 fx pedal... he got my $ over a month ago and the pedal never showed up, now won't respond to emails or calls...@#$%^

Did you ever get your amp??
Posted: Jun 9, 2009 9:27 pm

now Greg Lowery- THAT'S a rip off artist

FAX ME BABY! HAWW!
Posted: Jun 9, 2009 9:38 pm

Posted: Jun 9, 2009 10:21 pm

ah! Those were the days!!!!!!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®