Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The Box Elders
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 2:14 am | Edited by: Shawn Carpetbagger

]Really...the fucking best one-armed drummer since Rick Allen! The Box Elders join Eat Skull, The Buttons, and Older Women as bands who I had no idea who the fuck they were before I saw them but they blew my mind! Who gives a fuck that they have long hair! At least they don't have beards and/or ironic moustaches!
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 2:16 am

i'm a really good one armed drummer too
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 2:48 am

Oh my god! I just totally gayed out on another thread about them. seriously.weird. and exactly what I said.

shawn's right. except...why ya gotta hate on moosetaches,shawn? huh?not man enough to have one? huh? tough guy.
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 2:50 am

man i really need a breathalizer to be allowed to type right now. but still. BE=great. g'nite.
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 7:24 am

Box Elders put on one of the best shows I've seen in forever in Columbus. Dave is a beast!!!!!!!! I'm hoping to I get to see the terminals soon, of which he is also a member.
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 9:09 am

i'm a really good one armed drummer too

but do you play keyboards with the other hand or eat a sandwich?

the terminals

suck
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 9:24 am

shawn's right. except...why ya gotta hate on moosetaches,shawn? huh?not man enough to have one? huh? tough guy.

I go for a more Don Johnson look. There are enough hairy dudes in this world! I pencil my moustache in...without irony! Ha!

But seriously, I'm sober now and The Box Elders are still totally wow!
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 9:37 am

THEY RULE!
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 11:47 pm

i saw fireworks when they played........
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 12:52 am

the terminals

suck

i would say yer mom, but i dont think she would even claim you. scab.
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 4:20 am

are you a mean drunk or a crybaby drunk, liz? that crack almost kinda reads either way. haha
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 4:11 pm

i saw fireworks when they played........

Hell yeah! Me too. They're also one of my favorites right now for one reason alone...they actually stopped to play in Provo, Utah. Great show, cool guys, and fireworks! Yes!
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 8:29 pm

I FUCKING LOVE THE SINGLE. Can't wait to see them in Chicago. Have been very, very excited since they announced they were coming. I'll be there rocking hard in full effect.
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 8:11 pm

They're also one of my favorites right now for one reason alone...they actually stopped to play in Provo, Utah
for real. and it was even germiahs birthday
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 9:04 pm

These guys are fucking awesome. Helpful and polite, too. Can't wait to see 'em at G5.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®