Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / how do you feel right now?
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 2:46 am

i feel like....dusted the fuck out. Some one get me a Kirby Vacuum!! ASAP!
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 2:49 am

AWESOME!~$%#^
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 2:49 am

if i had 5 dollars and you had 5 dollars i would have more money than you.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 9:19 am

totally fucked. hung the fuckova!
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 12:53 pm

i feel like a serious brohan today!
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 1:31 pm

I feel stupid for accidentally making 2 online wedding registries at the same store. I feel even more stupid for forgetting the email password combo so I can combine them into one.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 6:24 pm

i wanna go to your wedding!!
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 7:39 pm

like shit...thanks for asking
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 7:40 pm

if i had 5 dollars and you had 5 dollars...

i'd have 10 dollars and you'd be laying in a puddle of blood.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 8:15 pm

I feel stupid for accidentally making 2 online wedding registries at the same store. I feel even more stupid for forgetting the email password combo so I can combine them into one.

i did the same shit so i changed the name on the one that wasnt as extensive to some goobledy gop and forgot the password to the other one. doh.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Like I don't want to deal wih mental patients ever again.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 9:01 pm

i wanna go to your wedding!!

I wish I could invite the whole goner board. We only have room for a small number of people though and we're pushing the room limit already...sorry Dutch!
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 9:03 pm

forgot the password to the other one. do

well, I didn't want to admit that i did this too, but after I reset the password to the old one, I realized it messed with the new one, and now i can't get back into the new one., but I already hate Target's website, so .........
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 1:07 am

aww gee.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 1:12 am

i'd have 10 dollars and you'd be laying in a puddle of blood.

Prosecutors allege Justice robbed and beat Karen Hassan with a hammer Nov. 2, 2006, as she delivered pizzas near West Chicago. The 41-year-old St. Charles woman was a single mother who weeks earlier began delivering pizzas after being laid off.

Justice is accused of fleeing with Hassan's cell phone, credit cards and a few hundred dollars to buy crack cocaine. Police arrested him the next day in downstate Tuscola.

Authorities testified Thursday they were led to Justice after he used Hassan's cellular phone several times. But it's a call she made to her attorney after realizing she was in trouble that may prove critical for prosecutors.

Hassan talked to her attorney earlier that evening on an unrelated family issue. She hit the redial button after becoming suspicious during the pizza delivery. The entire attack is caught on an audio recording. In her final moments, she pleaded for her life as she was being beaten to death.

More than once, Hassan asked, "Why are you doing this?" The tape ends with her muffled moaning. Authorities said a man's voice is audible.

She left the restaurant about 8:30 p.m. Nov. 2, 2006, to deliver $70 worth of pizzas in an area near North Avenue and Powis Road. Her manager contacted one of her sons, Nicholas, who also worked at the restaurant, after she failed to return.

Her son drove to the delivery area, called 911 and waited for police to arrive. Officers discovered his mother's bludgeoned body about 1 a.m. hidden beneath a truck. Authorities said they found a hammer, which held blood and hair, near her body.

Besides the cell phone records, prosecutors said they also have at least three key witnesses who tie Justice to the brutal crime. They said a bouncer at a strip club near the murder scene identified Justice as the man who borrowed his phone to order the pizzas. Prosecutors said a work acquaintance said Justice had him toss out the pizzas and a bag of the restaurant's receipts. They said another acquaintance reported that Justice admitted killing a pizza driver.

Justice remains in jail without bond on armed robbery and murder charges.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 7:15 am

watch out brad. god has it out for pizza delivery folks, apparently.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 1:26 pm

Pizza delivery, by its nature, can pose risks for those engaged in it, as they are required to go to the homes of strangers, in unfamiliar neighborhoods. In the U.S., pizza delivery persons have been subjected to assault, robbery, and sometimes raped or killed on the job. The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, which categorizes pizza delivery drivers and taxicab drivers as "drivers-sales workers," ranked it the fifth most dangerous job category.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 1:34 pm

I feel stupid for accidentally making 2 online wedding registries at the same store

i did the same shit

ruh-roah!
Congrats, H & JT!!
xoxoxo!
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 1:34 pm

HAPPY!
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 1:42 pm

I just won a $25 gift card to Bennigan's at this Partners In Reading (reading with 2nd graders while on the clock! crucial!) appreciation luncheon as a door prize.

Can't wait to go to happy hour on Town Lake with all the fanny-pack tourist and yuppie assholes. Party. Wished I could put $$$ in my fucking gas tank. It's awesome being an ungrateful fuck.

So yeah: Looking good, Billy Ray! Feeling good, Louis!
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 2:56 pm

i feel like having a beer but i'm broke and at work.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm

i feel like not being at work. instead i feel like being at home smokin grass, drinkin whiskey, fucking my guitar and spinning records.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 3:21 pm

Hey Idiot -- did you spill anywhere about Bamalama?
If not, how was it?!?!
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Nope, I don't think I spilt anything about Bamalama yet. It was pretty great! The 13-14 hour drive was, of course, the worst part. There were about 40 people from Milwaukee alone that made it down. A bunch left on Wednesday night to make it in time for the Stars game, which I believe are the Brewers Minor League team. I left Thursday night with a group of people and we arrived Friday, about 10am, to realize just how fucking hot it was. Met up with everyone at Travis's house, smoked some joints, drank a few beers and headed out to the Tennesse River for some clif jumping and swimming. The water felt great after a long drive. That area of the river was pretty hip with locals swimming and swinging from ropes. A little boy fell from a tree and broke is arm. He just walked around with a kink in his forearm, shaking it saying, "I think I broke my arm!" and his dead took him to the hospital. We spent a couple of hours there, headed back into town and stopped at Bandito Borrito, a tiny local 'punk' run Americanized Mexican restaurant. The food was fine and tons of us Milwaukee and Huntsville brothers and sisters took over the place.

We ended up back over at Travis's house for a while longer and headed over to the Flying Monkey, where the fest was taking place. I didn't know what to expect but upon arriving I was pretty floored by how big the building was. It use to be an old cotton factory from what I heard and it's pretty secluded. It's a big art collective, 3 or 4 floors maybe. The second floor is divided up by maybe 20 or so different rentable spaces. A small record store sits on that floor but I didn't get around to checking it out much. The main floor is just a big open warehouse with a stage, etc. Big fans to keep it cool.

It was nice to have a go to a fest that wasn't in a expensive dark and trendy bar. There were a bunch of hippy lookin people around all weekend. They were suppose to have Moon Bounce but instead it was a Moon Bounce/Moon Bounce Slide. A dunk tunk was also in play. Hey! It was BYOB all weekend which was awesome of course.

Plexi3, Milwaukee shitheads (hah), we're on first. Didn't watch much of em but a song or two to get on video tape. I see em all the time. Carrots were up next! I thought they were pretty weak, but this ain't the TermBo board, so whatever... I thought they sucked. Didn't watch the Strange Boys.. they bore me live. Terrible Twos, Thomas Function, LiveFastDie all followed. Three bands I can stand watching. I think I taped those sets in whole but I gotta fire up the tape and see sometime. Great first drunken stoned night. Headed back to Travis's house to pass out. A bunch stayed in the AC cooled house and there were about 7 or 8 tents in his yard and driveway. Luckily, I got a shady (shaded) spot so I didn't fry in the morning. I did however end up pulling a Hulk like move on my tent, tearing the door open during the night when I couldn't figure out how to get it open. Someone stepped in some dog shit in the front yard and somehow tied the shit and my tent ripping together and everyone thinks I tore out of my tent to take a shit outside in the middle of the night.

We spent that Saturday back at the River for a while and hit up the local Taco Truck. Four awesome tacos for 5 bucks made by some real suave Mexican dudes. Back at Travis's we go for more drinkin before the day show. Showed up just as the Shining Path started. Thee sloppiest band of the weekend. The kids looked pretty young and one of em broke his guitar and lit the shit on fire after they finished. Mosquito Bandito dude up next. Nice guy! Just came through Milwaukee recently with the Shanks. Speaking of shit, Shank dudes shit on the floor and broke the door at the bar in Milwaukee... and they're the loudest drunken sloppiest worstest band I've had to honor to work with in Milwaukee. I mean that in the best way! Nice guys! Back to Bamalama. The day show was outside under a tent and Mahonies up next. Craig is one funny fuckin dude and the Mahonies rule. Rise Up Howlin Werewolf took the shady grassy area next. Never heard em before but they were pretty good. Long haired hippy dude had the best (raunchiest) guitar sound from some homemade cabinet and pedals. To send off the day show, Roman Gabriel Todd's Beast Rising Up Out Of The Sea, take charge. I mean it, they took fuckin charge!! Insane bass and drums crazyness with special appearance by Mr. Joe Butler. Fuck, I don't know who this guy is but I think he hates work and religion. Afterwards we left and ate pizza.

A few hours pass and we head back for the night show. I missed Jail and unfortunatly I missed out on VCR's other band, Liquor Store. Not that I missed it on accident, I was just so hot and drunk and stoned. I remember not wanting to go inside.

The rest of the night consisted of Wax Museums, the Kind of Jazz Music That Kills, QUintron and Miss Pussycat, drinking, smoking, sweating and that kinda shit.

Okay, that's all I got.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 4:12 pm

i guess i felt like writing a bunch of shit
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 4:57 pm

Was there more than one fan? If there was i couldn't tell. Awesome space but waaaay too hot. They should have done it in March or April or gotten about 5 more of those industrial fans. Other than that i had an awesome weekend. Took a picture of Fame Studios on the way back, and we stopped at the National Coondog Cemetary!
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 5:07 pm

I thought it felt breezy inside but still hot but not stale heat. A different time of the year would be great but it was nice, coming from Wisconsin, to get out of the 50's and into the 90's.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 5:10 pm

You're a coondog.
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 9:57 pm

well i just saw the set list for gonerfest 5................

and i dont feel like pickin my jaw off the floor yet

thanks for commin correct goner

serious

eat skull, oh sees, a frames stuff for sale in here: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/ponythirteen
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®