Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I'm bored, I can't stand it, this life is shit tornado!
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Can't stand getting up to come to this shit furnace on a daily basis to do the same shitty tasks everyday. I'm bored outta my shit skull and don't know how long I can keep doing this. The pay is good, the people are alright but how long can I force myself to come here and constantly think about how I don't want to be here? I don't want to think about my career future, it's not getting any more exciting! There are other options, I just don't know what to do. I am wasting my fuckin time. I hate it! Get me outta this repetitive daily consumption of dog shit, now!
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 12:23 pm

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Lately, I'm totally feelin' ya, bro.
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 1:22 pm

youre in the eye of a shitticane, shit winds are a blowin'
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 1:30 pm

i used to be the same way, maybe it was a false sense of entitlement or misplaced pride, but the pizza driving job really changed all that for me. i enjoy myself here and now, and dont worry about tomorrow anymore. every time i start to get stressed out theres another delivery up, and i get in my car and turn up the spits or something all the way, put my shades on, and drive. its way less stressful and infinitely less physically demanding than my last job. carpe diem! sha la la la la la live for to day ay ay
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 1:33 pm

best job i've ever had was delivering pizza!
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 1:39 pm

youre in the eye of a shitticane, shit winds are a blowin'

Who is this park, or even in the whole world, doesn't have problems? Who doesn't have a drink too many times once in a while and maybe even winds up passed out in their own driveway, pissing themselves? Who doesn't drink too much sometimes or who doesn't have a puff from time to time? And who doesn't have problems with the people they love? This is our home. This is our community.
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 2:17 pm | Edited by: SenLarryCraig

how long can I force myself to come here

Brother, you need an alternative. Why not show up at our little party, Minneapolis Airport Men's Room, Stall No. 3? You won't be forced to come, either. Just tap a toe, take a wide stance, and be ready to vote Republican! Work makes one free!
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 2:35 pm

best job i've ever had was delivering pizza!

me too. too bad the money sucks and the benefits don't exist
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 2:37 pm

me too. too bad the money sucks and the benefits don't exist

money dont suck, its just inconsistent.
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 2:43 pm

fight club, dude.
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 3:29 pm

I figure if you have a job that pays the bills and you don't have to worry much about it when you clock out at night, you have it pretty good.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®